BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
KASSANDRA G.
Monahans, TX
The smell!!! Its a amazing! I love this brand when I don't have the John Frieda. Its good on my curls and it leaves my hair so smooth!
Gabriela H.
Lakewood, OH
Big conditioner it's good because I don't have to worry about buy one every month! The product is fabulous makes you hair look amazing
Melissa R.
I love Aussie! Such great products, smell is amazing , smells like I left the salon plus the shininess that it leaves your hair omg!
Jyssica R.
Pueblo, CO
I absolutely love this product it really works to clean the buildup off of your scalp and really does work good at mending the damage
Carolson R.
Bay City, MI
I love the smell and how clean my hair is after each use. It's so convenient for my family and myself to use the bottle with the pump
Krista B.
Chillicothe, OH
I have always been a fan of Aussie products. They smell great and are affordable!
Not to mention how soft my hair looks using them!
Janet R.
Amazing and easy to apply! I recommend this for people with wavy and curly hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lauren M.
Sudlersville, MD
Love love love this product! Great for dry, damaged ends. I am a heavy blow dryer and couldn't live without this stuff! I use daily!
Cynthia A.
This shampoo claims to give you volume and I've been using it for a month and I haven't noticed any volume. It does smell good though
Tami M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I love the pump conditioner. It makes my life easier. It also makes my hair very smooth. I can let it air dry and it won't be frizzy.
Jennifer R.