BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Holly S.
Goldsboro , NC
I really love the pump that comes on this bottle. I like how light my hair feels after using this conditioner. I love the smell of it too.
Kathy S.
Orange City, FL
My hair always got oily easily with this product, and I was pretty upset that I had to throw it out so soon because it does bring a generous amount of product.
Emma L.
Winchester, CA
I highly recommend it. Only shampoo I will use that helps with the dandruff or doesn't give me any and cleans my hair makes it smooth plus smells really great!
Alexandra P.
Antioch, CA
Really nice !! Lightweight but definitely gives moisture that my hair really wants. Great for when you want mousiture but not heaviness .
Hannah B.
Hamilton, OH
Just another condition able to be bought in bulk. It may just be that I have a lot of hair, but I use a lot of this conditioner to make my hair nice and smooth
Xochitl M.
Palacios, TX
I would definitely recommend this conditioner because its just amazing. It does wonders for your hair, it leaves it super soft and shiny.
Chris B.
A great smelling conditioner that truly locks in moisture in your hair. It does not leave your hair feeling heavy and adds shine galore!
Haley T.
Berea, KY
I have thick, curly hair and this conditioner works great. It detangles my hair without making it too soft and frizzy. Plus, I love the smell!
Angie P.
Salem, MO
Aussie has great hair products and this is just one of them. This condoned. Ames your hair feel so healthy .has a great consistence and nice clean fragrance.
Kathleen M.
Dallas, TX
Always makes my hair feel like silk when I get out of the shower. When used with the clean and mend shampoo, my hair is at its best and my scalp is happy too
Jennifer R.