BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Grace A.
I decided to try this conditioner to see if it makes any difference.. So far I don't notice it doing anything exemplary that I haven't seen with other conditioners.
Bre J.
Bainbridge, PA
Love it. It smells awesome, leaves your hair soft & shiny. It really defines your style of hair. Ex: if you have wavy hair, like me, it brings the waves out more.
ANA S.
Everett, MA
I like this product its better than the other one I use its smell good and I like how the result are after using it I would buy more and would recommend to others
Val B.
Wyoming, MI
This is one of my favorite conditioners EVER! Between the scent and the deep hydration it leaves, I have no complaints! I buy the large size so I never run out!
Jeanne D.
Chula Vista, CA
This conditioner is so good after I used it for the first time my hair felt super soft. I have a lot of split ends and it made them look better and feel better.
Desiree R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this conditioner. Its super affordable and you get results for money without having to break your wallet. My hair feels soft and smooth every time I use it.
Holly S.
Goldsboro , NC
I really love the pump that comes on this bottle. I like how light my hair feels after using this conditioner. I love the smell of it too.
V B.
I love the pump, makes it easier to get in the shower without having to drop stuff with your hands full of shampoo or conditioner from washing your hair.
My hair always feels clean and nice whenever I use Aussie.
Kathy S.
Orange City, FL
My hair always got oily easily with this product, and I was pretty upset that I had to throw it out so soon because it does bring a generous amount of product.
Xochitl M.
Palacios, TX
I would definitely recommend this conditioner because its just amazing. It does wonders for your hair, it leaves it super soft and shiny.
Kelly R.