BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Pam T.
Palm Coast, FL
I use the 5 minute miracle conditioner by Aussie. that stuff is amazing. if you have thick hair. It will make your hair soft like butter.
Kathryn K.
Hyde Park, NY
Great smell! I usually let the conditioner sit in my hair for a couple minutes to it can really get in there and work its magic. Love it!
Lora A.
Chattanooga, TN
I love Aussie products, this conditioner works wonders and it doesn't leave you with the weighed down feeling or greasiness that some do.
Jocelyn D.
Aussie has been my favorite shampoo and conditioner for the past year. It leaves my hair extremely shiny and helps with my damaged hair.
Jovial B.
Fayetteville, NC
It did not strip my hair, worked great as a co-wash. It works really well in the shower and when you let it sit for about 5-10 minutes.
Kim T.
I love the smell and softness of my hair after using this product. It never feels like there is the filmy build up some products leave.
Sheila  F.
Ravenna, OH
Truly amazing product! I have very thick hair and it's hard for me to find something that works on it but this I have no problem with!!
Heather G.
Charleston, SC
Love it! So far it's working great for me. I love the smell too. Very affordable line too! I have oily hair and use it just on my ends.
Abby Z.
Spokane
Great light weight conditioner, has a good smell. Easy to buy at Walmart and very affordable. Would definitely recommend this product!
Emily C.
Mount Dora, FL
Not a thick conditioner so it doesn't leave my hair greasy. I wish it was more hydrating but you get what you pay for would buy again.
Jennifer R.