BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Allison F.
This is my favorite conditioner ever. i love the pump action for easy to use while in the shower. even easy for my 4 year old daughter to get the right amount each time with just one pump. i found it at target on sale and stocked up. will always buy this brand.
Whitney M.
Johnson City, TN
I use aussie shampoo, conditioner and hairspray! fantastic products! not really sure how it compares to other products as i have used aussie for a long time. I use aussi on a daily basis!.......Would totally recommend and have recommended aussie to others!
Sam R.
It smells SO good, I wanna drink it. The conditioner makes my hair really smooth without weighing it down and lasts an average amount of time before I need a re-wash. I've never used this product before I got it in a VoxBox and I think I'll buy it again.
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma, WA
I received this in my Influenster and Aussie VoxBox. I love it! It makes my hair really silky and smooth and doesn't weigh down my curls and waves. I am able to go more than two days between washes. I will definitely be purchasing more when I run out!
Lindsey S.
Lexington, KY
I have used Aussie conditioner since High School ( Over 10 years ago) It has always been my go to conditioner. I also use this to shave my legs. That's why I buy the larger bottle with the pump bc it makes for the best conditioner and shaving cream
Bernadette R.
It honestly makes my hair so smooth and soft! Unlike the other brands, I find that it fully hydrates my hair without leaving it with a greasy feel afterwords. I use this product about twice a week, that's all you really need!! I am very satisfied
Idan B.
Most incredible conditioner ever on the market. Leaves my hair shiny and gorgeous looking. Makes my hair feel silky smooth. I buy it and will take it with me everywhere because I refuse to use anything else. It's that good. I so recommend it.
Ulga D.
I love this conditioner, it smells amazing 😍😍. I used the 3 minute miracle before ever using this and i fell in love with that. I was afraid of detangling with this conditioner but it gave me some much slip. Will continue to use this.
Amira J.
OCALA, FL
love love love this conditioner. it keeps my hair silky and healthy. i have black hair and its kinky curly. it doesn't compare to alternatives at alllllll. lovely scent and lasts a long time too. def would buy thissss again.
Roxanna T.
San Juan, TX
I love this conditioner! I always keep going back to it, it gets the job done and it leaves my hair smelling fantastic! This will always be my go to conditioner, oldie but a goodie, my hair is always so soft after I use it!
Jennifer R.