BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
sandra h.
Humble, TX
I love this conditioner! It also has a great Aussie smell that all the products have. It left my hair so moisturized and my hair is curly and frizzy and is prone to frizz! but this tamed my hair so well and the price is a great value I will be purchasing and recommending to my friends and family and to anyone who needs a good conditioner,especially those curly girls! It brought a lot of moisture too my hair as well
Andrea C.
San Diego, CA
I used to be addicted to Aussie products when I was in highschool- so this product was quite a "blast to the past" for me. I'm happy to see that it still has the same great quality and value after all these years. The light scent of this conditioner is pleasant, and I can see this being used in my hair care rotation. The only issue I have is that this particular product leaves my hair with tons of frizz and flyways- so if you have that problem I would recommend you find an Aussie product that has smoothing in it.
Rachel A.
Benton Harbor, MI
I consistently purchase Aussie products for the scent and function. This is a very creamy and heavy-duty conditioner. It leaves the hair very soft and manageable.
Leigh Ann G.
This is one of the conditioners I keep in rotation. it does leave my hair feeling clean and strengthened. However, I cannot use it for long periods of time or my hair will become "immune" to it and no longer feel as healthy. I do recommend it as part of a beauty routine, but if you have super thin hair like I do you may want to use it in rotation with others so that your hair can actually maintain the great benefits the conditioner does have when it is working.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
I am not a conditioner person because I have oily hair but because I use hair striping shampoos like head and shoulders and neutrogena I need to replace the loss of those oils. So I leave a conditioner for ten minutes at the most, if I have time. I can not say that my hair feels different from other conditioners. The reason I gave a B instead of a C is because of the smell. I get compliments on the lasting fragrance. I think I paid 5.99 for the big pump. I have gotten smaller sizes on clearance before. You might even find them at places like big lots and other discount stores.
Karen U.
I have naturally thick and oily hair. It loses its volume quite easily. Since I've been using this shampoo my hair seems lighter and fuller. My curls send to stay longer as well. I'm highly satisfied with this product. Especially the price! I feel like I'm using a very expensive shampoo for a 1/4 of the cost.
Rosemary B.
Rosedale, MD
Aussie knows what there doing when it comes to hair care products. All these other brands have left my hair feeling gritty like sand paper or just gross. Aussie has the softest hair care products ever. When I used to wash my hair it would be so dry. Not once has my hair been dry with Aussie. I don't even think you would need conditioner if you didn't want to. That's how soft the shampoo is
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
I received this conditioner for free from Influenster for testing purposes. It smells incredible and works great to moisturize and detangle hair, but unfortunately it left me with a little bit of flaky build-up on my scalp. Even when I tried again and made sure to use a dandruff shampoo first. It also didn't do a great job of smoothing hair, so I had more frizz afterwards than I do with other conditioners.
Rebecca L.
Apple Valley, CA
This is the only conditioner i use. I used to switch between a lot of brands and couldn't find one I liked. until I started using this brand. now its the only one I use. my hair feels great afterwards and it leaves my hair feeling clean instead of greasy. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great conditioner! and the pump makes it super easy to use.
Renee F.
Fall River , MA
I am a totally fan of most of Aussie products! The 3 minute renewal is my favorite. This product is something I also find amazing. Damaged hair? Need a refresher? Try Aussie ... You WILL NOT regret it, I promise! You will definitely find me in the aisle looking at Aussie products. Give it a try. For the price and the quality you cannot go wrong!
Jennifer R.