BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Chris B.
A great smelling conditioner that truly locks in moisture in your hair. It does not leave your hair feeling heavy and adds shine galore!
Angel W.
Anderson Island, WA
Love this !!! Great smell , good price ,I can pick it up at Walmart, will buy it again, my girls love the way it makes their hair soft!!
Brett M.
Goodyear, Az
Love the way my hair feels after using Aussie conditioner my hair feels so soft and doesn't leave my hair dry and easy to pump in my hand
Alexandra P.
Antioch, CA
Really nice !! Lightweight but definitely gives moisture that my hair really wants. Great for when you want mousiture but not heaviness .
Sylvia  R.
Culver City , CA
To be honest, this is the only conditioner/shampoo I will use. It leaves my hair so shiny, tame, and smooth, which is unusual for my hair
Xochitl M.
Palacios, TX
I would definitely recommend this conditioner because its just amazing. It does wonders for your hair, it leaves it super soft and shiny.
Sarah B.
E Rochester, NY
Leaves my hair feeling a little less smooth than i would like. love the price and the pump, but would like something with a sleeker feel.
Allie A.
I like this product because it leaves my hair feeling and looking great. I can see a difference between this and other products like it.
Rebecca H.
Dover, DE
This is the only brand of shampoo and conditioner that doesn't leave my hair completely oily, I only ever feel clean with these products.
My girls love the smell and the way it feels they have told me that their hair looks better then with othe kids shampoos and conditioners
Jennifer R.