BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Katie J.
Marion, IN
I love all things Aussie, especially these big pump bottle! They make my hair gorgeous and the big pump bottles last a long time for a good price
Becky  Q.
Fort Worth, TX
Love Aussie products! Love the way my hair feels and smells after I use this. I've paired this with the 3-minute miracle just after a massive hair fail and they worked wonders.
sirenia r.
Albuquerque, NM
I have been using multiple hair products in my hair ever since I was young So far this has been great on my hair great shine smoothness softness and it doesn't dry out my hair
Kimberly C.
Monroe, LA
I LOVE AUSSIE PRODUCTS!! The whole Aussie line is amazing. I have used them for years. The shampoos and conditioners are top of the line with "over the counter" hair products.
Mary Q.
Sandy, UT
I feel that I have less split ends when I am using this product. No matter how tangled my hair is the conditioner make it brush-able and smooth.
Tassi C.
Dallas, TX
I love the way this conditioner smells and it does a fairly good job of moisturizing my hair, but I wouldn't say that it has made it stronger. I probably won't buy it again.
Devon H.
APO, AE
I love the way this Aussie conditioner smells. I also love the fact it comes in a pump container. It does not make my hair feel greasing like some other conditioners do.
Ericka A.
Oil Springs, KY
It done the job and didn't leave my fair feeling oily! This is a great product for the price. I gave it 4 star because it worked but didn't leave me totally impressed.
Cassandra K.
Dalton, MN
I like this shampoo and conditioner, but not as much as professional products. The shampoo gets my hair clean, but can leave it very staticy. The pump is very convenient!
Amanda K.
This product is great! It last a long time first of all, and it makes my hair smell good. It does a really good job at making my hair smooth.
Jennifer R.