BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Nicole T.
Sunnyside, NY
Top ten of my fav brand! This scent of coconuts or undertones of coconuts brings back summer memories. It's really good quality and it's not greasy.
Alyssa C.
Since the day I first used this I realized that heaven existed my hair normally is very dry and it's gets really notty but thanks to this conditioner my hair looks nice and healthy
Julia J.
Franklin, MA
This conditioner smells sooo good! I love using it because it leaves my hair so soft and and shiny and smelling like roses! It gets rid of dead ends and has made such a difference!
Madison H.
Falls Church, VA
I love the price of this conditioner because despite being inexpensive, it actually conditions my hair and leaves it full of volume and super soft!
Yarenni M.
San Diego
Leaves my hair soft and shiny for the 3 days that I don't wash my hair. It smells amazing. It doesn't weigh your hair done like other conditioners.
Arianna D.
Summerville, SC
Such a wonderful, inexpensive product! This product comes with a pump and makes use and dispense a lot easier. The smell is absolutely incredible and tames my crazy, curly hair.
Shelby B.
Kaufman, TX
This makes my hair feel so soft and fresh, although I have noticed that I have trouble rinsing out all the conditioner on my scalp. I haven't noticed this with other conditioners.
Sydney O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I love Aussie!! I have very thick, wavy, course natural hair and use nearly every Aussie product. The shampoo/conditioner literally requires me to wash my hair ONE time a week!
Natasha C.
South Bend, IN
Used this conditioner for the first time this summer and it worked but did not help in locking moisture in my hair. Its great for a light cleanse.
Kimberly C.
Monroe, LA
I LOVE AUSSIE PRODUCTS!! The whole Aussie line is amazing. I have used them for years. The shampoos and conditioners are top of the line with "over the counter" hair products.
Jennifer R.