BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Maddie T.
Marion, IN
I enjoy this conditioner. It left my hair tangled free as well as silky. The price is very reasonable and this product is found very easily.
Am O.
Lakewood, OH
I love Aussie conditioner. I have used this product for about 9 years. I love how it smells and my hair is so shiny my hair is when using it
Brandi Y.
This product makes your hair so soft! And it looks so clean afterwards! I workout everyday so I like for my hair to feel clean after a shower
Kaila B.
Long Pond, PA
I have curly, kinky, thick hair. It's extremely hard finding the right conditioner, surprisingly this left my hair silky and smelling GREAT.
I love the way it smells for starters. It actually cleans and you can see a difference. If you have oily hair though I wouldn't recommend it.
Elizabeth L.
Beaverton, OR
The smell is heavenly and i have average/colored hair and this felt sooo good putting in and not greasy when washed out. I highly recommend .
Pauline  C.
Kennesaw, GA
This was great! After a few washes I really noticed how much softer my hair was! Not to mention the pump made it so much easier!! Love it!
Tonya A.
Dayton, OH
I love using this product. I use this product weekly and leaves my hair feeling nice and soft. Once it is dry it no longer looks dried out.
Rebecca T.
Very good conditioner. It has a nice scent and makes your hair feel clean. A good all around conditioner. Good price and coupons available.
Holly S.
Goldsboro , NC
I really love the pump that comes on this bottle. I like how light my hair feels after using this conditioner. I love the smell of it too.
Jennifer R.