BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Katie P.
PALMETTO, FL
Not only does Aussie have fabulous smelling products, they do work awesome as well!
The conditioner is just the perfect blend, it wasn't too much to make your hair oily but it wasn't not enough to where your hair still felt unmanageable, it was the perfect medium!
Anna O.
Hildebran, NC
I have always loved Aussie reduces. Leavesyou hair feeling so clean and shiny. I have really thick hair so it's hard to keep it smooth but Aussie definitely helps me keep it the way I like!
Julia A.
My favorite conditioner. The pump style is extremely useful and easy to use. This product is a great value for its price. I can get so many washes out of a bottle and I have a lot of hair.
Skyler M.
Vermilion, OH
This conditioner works very well iv been using it for a while it always leaves my hair looking clean shiny an supper soft. I also enjoy using 3 min merical it makes my ends look healthier.
Heather Y.
This is my all time favorite shampoo and conditioner. I may stray away from it occasionally, but I always make my way back every few bottles of other brands. This really does leave my hair feeling so light and clean. And makes my hair looks so much healthier.
Lauren F.
Mableton, GA
LOVE THIS STUFF. Could really tell a difference in one day, love the smell as well:) Once need a small amount so you get a lot of use for your money.
Amelia E.
I love this shampoo and conditioner because they are reasonably priced and come in a convenient pump dispenser and they keep my hair clean and moisturized without weighing my hair down
Hailey B.
Tomball, TX
This conditioner is he best my hair is so thick and this is the best way to get thickness help and your hair is not greasy after you wash your hair .
Nicole T.
Sunnyside, NY
Top ten of my fav brand! This scent of coconuts or undertones of coconuts brings back summer memories. It's really good quality and it's not greasy.
Alyssa C.
Since the day I first used this I realized that heaven existed my hair normally is very dry and it's gets really notty but thanks to this conditioner my hair looks nice and healthy
Kelly R.