BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Katie J.
Marion, IN
I love all things Aussie, especially these big pump bottle! They make my hair gorgeous and the big pump bottles last a long time for a good price
Hannah M.
Garden City, ID
I have to use a LOT of conditioner to make sure my hair doesn't start to dreadlock. This stuff is perfect and I get really great smelling hair :)
Emily M.
Jacksonville, NC
Made my hair so soft after a couple uses! I have dry curly hair and this conditioner worked really well without leaving it feeling heavy or oily
Rebecca H.
Lindale, TX
Great product! Leaves my hair smooth and silky. Doesn't dry my hair out like others have in the past! Highly recommend this product to anyone!
Kristin A.
Sarasota, FL
I use this religiously to deep condition even thin out colors when I am dying my hair. Smells amazing and works wonders on my long thick hair.
Haley T.
Ashdown, AR
I have thick, curly hair and this conditioner works great. It detangles my hair without making it too soft and frizzy. Plus, I love the smell!
Taylor P.
Wahiawa, HI
One of my favorite products, the smell is amazing and the price is great! You can find it just about anywhere, I would recommend it to anyone!
Elizabeth B.
Humbird, WI
Absolutely love this! Makes my color damaged hair soft and smooth as well as my husband's and my daughter's all natural no damage hair silky!
Amanda K.
This product is great! It last a long time first of all, and it makes my hair smell good. It does a really good job at making my hair smooth.
Maddie T.
Marion, IN
I enjoy this conditioner. It left my hair tangled free as well as silky. The price is very reasonable and this product is found very easily.
Jennifer R.