BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
marianne h.
Delray Beach, FL
I would certainly recommend this conditioner .... works wonders for my thick and stuburn hair when I forget to use it I find that my hair is very unmanageable and I certainly KNOW tht I forgot to use it.
Mesha W.
Tampa, FL
Awesone conditioner! Used as a staple product for my co-washes and wash and go's. Has Slip and weighs down my curls for an elongated curl for wash and go's.
Daisy L.
Merced, CA
Love how easy it is to just pump and wash hair. The salon size Aussie is perfect for me and it lasts me a couple months( I'm the only girl in my household)!
Kaitlin N.
Taft, CA
Absolutely am in love with all these products not only do they smell amazing they do absolute wonders for your hair I would rate them 10 stars if possible
Melissa O.
This lasts forever and does a great job of nourishing my dry, bleached hair. I have to leave it in for a few minutes for the best effect, but for the price, it's fantastic.
Chelsea M.
Lawton, OK
I've been using this conditioner for 8 years now, never felt the need to switch to a different brand. It leaves my hair super soft and manageable, even after intense salon damage and teased hair.
Kendra N.
Lawrenceburg, IN
This is one of my all time favorite shampoo/conditioner. I have oily hair and it always leaves my hair looking healthy all day. and the smell is a bonus.
Holli K.
Joliet, IL
This is awesome product! The actually condition works really well in my hair, but the bottle is the best part. The bottle fit perfectly in the shower and the pump saves you so much aggravation.
Marisol G.
Santa Maria
I color my hair so sometimes my hair can feel dry so I decided to try this Aussie conditioner and it worked wonders made my full hair feel healthy again
Katie P.
PALMETTO, FL
Not only does Aussie have fabulous smelling products, they do work awesome as well!
The conditioner is just the perfect blend, it wasn't too much to make your hair oily but it wasn't not enough to where your hair still felt unmanageable, it was the perfect medium!
Kelly R.