BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Katelyn S.
I love the smell, the conditioner washed out well. You don't have to use a lot. I have a lot of hair but it's very fine. This is perfect for me. I even lie the 2 in one.
Holly S.
This is my favorite conditioner! I like to leave it in my hair for an extra 5 minutes or so and the results are great. Leaves your hair feeling renewed and smooth.
Taylor B.
Lake Wales, FL
Having very thin hair it's hard to find a product that doesn't weigh your hair down, but this conditioner is great for that. I always buy it at Walmart, lowest price. Leaves the hair very smooth and hydrated.
Lily M.
Glendale, AZ
This conditioner help fixed my split ends and damaged hair from constant Coloring I would recommend this to all of my friends and family members it's one of the best conditioners I've used apart from Redken
Lauren A.
Los Angeles , Ca
Have bought countless bottles of this. sadly can only find it at walmart and i hardly ever go there so that makes it harder to get. but its the perfect conditioner. leaves my hair soft but not heavy or greasy.
Rena B.
Norcross, GA
Omg this product is the best. The conditioner leave my hair moisturized. Sometimes I leave the product in and wear it as a wash and go. My curls stay maintained
America R.
Philadelphia, PA
Love love love this. I have crazy curls and my hair is always tangled and after I use this my fingers slip right through my hair. This has an amazing smell and always get compliments on how nice my hair smells
Morgan C.
Love this conditioner, especially since I dye my hair blonde. This can leave me hair really dry, but this conditioner has always been my favorite and leaves my hair silky smooth and easier to brush after a wash.
Tasha F.
West Lafayette
It left my hair really soft and manageable and has really nice smell could comb my thick hair with no problem i even use it as a base for my diy deep conditioner
Samantha C.
Absolutely love this product! My hair looks and smells clean, and I get compliments on the volume. I can really tell that this conditioner makes my hair extra soft and gets rid of the stuff I don't want.
Kelly R.