BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Alexa M.
This is something that has to be purchased in bulk. If you see it, grab it. Great scent, excellent slip for detangling, takes care of neglected ends too!
Myranda W.
This stuff is amazing! I have had oily hair for years and Aussie's Cleanse and Mend products have been great for helping my hair not have so much buildup
Natasha K.
Fort Worth, TX
Eh their wasjt anything really special about this produce. It was mediocre at best. Better to just get the regular stuff since it doesn't false advertise
Wendi T.
Austin products a great. This product conditions without leaving a heavy residue feeling that weights hair down. My hair is soft and free of split ends.
Marisol G.
Santa Maria
I color my hair so sometimes my hair can feel dry so I decided to try this Aussie conditioner and it worked wonders made my full hair feel healthy again
Kendra N.
Lawrenceburg, IN
This is one of my all time favorite shampoo/conditioner. I have oily hair and it always leaves my hair looking healthy all day. and the smell is a bonus.
CHISOM A.
Locust Grove, GA
My hair feels extremely soft after each use. This conditioner make it easier for me to manage my thick and coarse hair. I would definitely recommend it!!
Summer T.
South Amboy, NJ
This smells delicious. Ive recommended this to many of my friends and they have loved it also. It is really light and gentle on hair but it does the job.
Maddy F.
Palm City, FL
I love all aussie shampoos and conditioners. All of their products smells incredibly good and keep my hair clean and free of grease for a whole 2 days.
Hailey B.
Tomball, TX
This conditioner is he best my hair is so thick and this is the best way to get thickness help and your hair is not greasy after you wash your hair .
Jennifer R.