BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Amanda O.
Aussie usually isn't my first choice but I decided to try out this "clean" version and was pleasantly surprised. It left my hair looking and smell very nice.
Daisy L.
Merced, CA
Love how easy it is to just pump and wash hair. The salon size Aussie is perfect for me and it lasts me a couple months( I'm the only girl in my household)!
Mesha W.
Tampa, FL
Awesone conditioner! Used as a staple product for my co-washes and wash and go's. Has Slip and weighs down my curls for an elongated curl for wash and go's.
Jessica R.
Chicago
Love how it makes my hair feel soft. I also love the smell. My husband also enjoys using it because of the smell. I have thick straight hair never colored
Lillie J.
Alden, IA
Good condition for the price! We are a family of five, 3 girls with long thick hair. I like the Aussie because it does the job with out breaking the bank!
Ellen H.
Smells nice and works great. keeps my hair nice and soft and defends against breakage. I usually buy the cleanse and mend conditioner and shampoo together.
Sara H.
Great product, great conditioner, I just started to use it last month, always wanted to try it, and my hair feels so much better since I started to use it.
This is the best conditioner I have ever used I am not even exaggerating. I love this so much it makes my hair super smooth, and makes my curls not frizzy.
Kaitlin N.
Taft, CA
Absolutely am in love with all these products not only do they smell amazing they do absolute wonders for your hair I would rate them 10 stars if possible
Janine S.
This has amazing slip and really moisturizer my curls. Amazing!!!
I really need to get another bottle. lol, looking forward to trying their other products

Jennifer R.