BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
jenny a.
Tuttle, OK
Love this product. It smells wonderful and leaves my hair feeling really soft. Doesn't seem to irritate my scalp and cause me to itch as a lot of shampoo and conditioners do.
Ashley V.
Tampa
Every time I use this conditioner, it always makes my hair so soft and SO easy for me to brush out after I get out the shower. And my hair is thick k often difficult to tame
Mina S.
This conditioner is very nice and its huge so it last me for a long time . I don't suggest putting the conditioner on your scalp, just your ends or it will become and oily mess.
Kaela D.
Portland, OR
LOVE. Love all of the Aussie products I have tried. And I'm Australian on my dad's side, so they have a special place in my heart. Great company, never a bad experience.
Jacob S.
Lancaster
The profuct is very good and replenished my hair. I would definitely recommend to other customers as it was the best purchase i have ever made! Phenomenal conditioner wow
Nicole G.
San Antonio, TX
I love the smell and feel of all the Ausie products! They are affordable, and last a long time. I buy the cleanse and mend shampoo and conditioner a few times each year.
Samantha R.
Dallas, Tx
This is a very good conditioner I really like it, and its always a reasonable price for such a huge bottle. It makes my hair feel great and it even smells great. This is my moms favorite conditioner. Aussie does not disappoint.
Betty A.
Marietta, PA
I love this product it is niced for families because it has the pump and its not wasted and really makes your hair feel nice and soft I recommend this for big famillies
Taira X.
There are many pros to this conditioner
1. A little goes a long way
2. Works wonders for my daughters super curly hair
3. The spell is so yummy
4. Gotta love the price.
Prerna A.
I'll be honest, I actually don't use this as intended - I use it as shave gel for my legs. And it's amazing! Plus the pump makes it so much easier than a normal bottle.
Kelly R.