BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
jacqueline o.
Las Cruces, NM
This shampoo is really great and will have your hair smelling great and feeling super soft.It leaves my hair feeling refreshed and smelling really nice.I really love that the bottle has a pump so it is more easy to manage while I'm in the shower.
Jennifer M.
I love Aussies shampoo and conditioner it's my three daughters and I and we all have long thick hair, it clean and condition so it's easy to brush. I highly recommend their products.
Heather B.
I love the convince of the pump, it has a good fresh smell and leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean without any residue. I love the price and that the product last a long time also
Tabatha T.
Oroville, CA
I love this brand, makes my hair nice and soft. It smells great. I use Aussie every time I take a shower. I recommend it to anyone who wants good smelling hair, wants their hair to be nice and soft. It makes your hair really shinny as well.
Ashley L.
This product is amazing. Not only does it smell great but it also works very well. This conditioner makes my hair so soft and shiny. This conditioner has the power to totally wipe out the dryness that your hair can feel after dying it as well.
Nicole H.
Winona, MN
The cleanse and mend shampoo and conditioners are my favorite, nothing washes and keeps my hair clean feeling so long and helps strengthen at the same time like this product does
Cynthia W.
Boise, ID
The very 1st time I used Aussie I instantly liked it. I like how it makes my hair soft and easy to brush out. i also really like the smell. I like to try different shampoos and conditioners, but I find myself always going back to Aussie.
Veronica E.
San Benito, TX
I love how my hair feels so clean and fresh after i use this product. Ive always had very thick wavy jet black hair and since i started using this product my hair never lacks its shine. It's very affordable and I will continue to purchase
Maddie A.
Raleigh, NC
AWESOME! I love Aussie products - the smell incredible and my hair feels healthy after use no matter the product. The Cleanse & Mend Conditioner 3 Pack is awesome to stock up on
jenny a.
Tuttle, OK
Love this product. It smells wonderful and leaves my hair feeling really soft. Doesn't seem to irritate my scalp and cause me to itch as a lot of shampoo and conditioners do.
Kelly R.