BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Jen F.
Sarasota, FL
Very nice product. Easy to rinse out, detangles and leaves hair silky and shiny. Smells great too! Excellent value.

I was given this product for free to test.
Hannah B.
Hamilton, OH
Just another condition able to be bought in bulk. It may just be that I have a lot of hair, but I use a lot of this conditioner to make my hair nice and smooth
Tanya P.
I love the smell of all Aussie products. I especially love the way my hair feels when I condition it with mend conditioner. i highly recommend Aussie products
Emma L.
Winchester, CA
I highly recommend it. Only shampoo I will use that helps with the dandruff or doesn't give me any and cleans my hair makes it smooth plus smells really great!
Rachel G.
Mattoon, IL
This is amazing. It makes my hair very soft and makes it ten times easier to brush my hair. It smells so good. It doest make my hair extremely frizzy or oily.
Roxanne G.
Long Branch, NJ
Not only does it make my hair very silky it also leaves my hair smelling so good. I have had people stop me on the street to tell me how good my hair smells.
Mesha W.
Tampa, FL
Awesone conditioner! Used as a staple product for my co-washes and wash and go's. Has Slip and weighs down my curls for an elongated curl for wash and go's.
Taylor M.
Lees Summit, MO
I got this from influenster {completely free} and never used it before in my life. I love the way it made my hair feel! Will probably purchase in the future.
Kathleen M.
Dallas, TX
Always makes my hair feel like silk when I get out of the shower. When used with the clean and mend shampoo, my hair is at its best and my scalp is happy too
Angie P.
Salem, MO
Aussie has great hair products and this is just one of them. This condoned. Ames your hair feel so healthy .has a great consistence and nice clean fragrance.
Jennifer R.