BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
jessica l.
Rochester, NY
Great smell, I get compliments on my hair all the time and I'm not a big fan of haircuts but lucky for me with this I don't even have any kind of split ends and its been 6 months. Also I love the pump
It's a good product but I can never use all of it because the pump won't get the product out. The conditioner is a little bit thin so I have to use more because I hVe thick hair.
Alicia S.
bradenton, FL
I HIGHLY Recommend Aussie Products. i love how they leave my hair feeling clean and not feeling like i have residue build up. leaves hair smelling nice and shiny.
Ashton H.
Harleyville, SC
This is my favorite conditioner! I like to leave it in my hair for an extra 5 minutes or so and the results are great. Leaves your hair feeling renewed and smooth! Plus the pump is very convince
Val B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is one of my favorite conditioners EVER! Between the scent and the deep hydration it leaves, I have no complaints! I buy the large size so I never run out!
Traci H.
Lakeville, Mn
This condition always makes my hair feel smooth and silky. I will use this when I have really tangled hair or need some extra conditioning. It smells great too!
Desiree R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this conditioner. Its super affordable and you get results for money without having to break your wallet. My hair feels soft and smooth every time I use it.
Rena B.
Norcross, GA
Omg this product is the best. The conditioner leave my hair moisturized. Sometimes I leave the product in and wear it as a wash and go. My curls stay maintained
Jeanne D.
Chula Vista, CA
This conditioner is so good after I used it for the first time my hair felt super soft. I have a lot of split ends and it made them look better and feel better.
Kathy S.
Orange City, FL
My hair always got oily easily with this product, and I was pretty upset that I had to throw it out so soon because it does bring a generous amount of product.
Jennifer R.