BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Kira D.
Carlsbad, CA
I love this conditioner! Ever since I started using it, I don't use any other brand. Aussie brand has amazing products and this one specifically makes your hair feel really smooth and nice.
Sharon S.
Glendale Heights
Since I have long thick hair it seems like aussie will deranged my hair has the free. I can't say the same for other conditioners! I always have a bottle of this conditioner in the shower!
Jade M.
Sulphur, LA
Assume is my go to shampoo/conditioner brand. I have been using Aussie products for years. It smells so good and I use it twice a week. It leaves my hair healthy and hydrated which is difficult because I have thick dry hair. I would recommend it to others.
Katie E.
I love all of Aussie's conditioners. This one isn't my favorite scent, but it always leaves my hair soft and silky. The pump is really great for in the shower because it dispenses easily.
Savana H.
Love this stuff! Always a treat for my awful dry ends. I've always been afraid to use conditioner because my scalp gets oily, but this stuff doesn't over hydrate and leave any residue.
Savannah B.
Lynchburg, VA
I love this conditioner! It cleans my hair very well, is not heavy and does not add extra frizz to my hair (which I already have enough of). It is one of the only conditioners I have found that does not leave my hair tangled after I am done using it.
Kerri H.
Schenectady, NY
I love this conditioner and was very satisfied with my purchase!, i find a little goes a long way and it really gets the knots out of my hair. it has a great scent and i would recommend to anyone with thick hair, such as myself. you won't regret it!
celeste f.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this priduct, fare price but since I have thick hair I have to use more then usual and it trends to run out before I even finish the shampoo. Live the purple bottle.. Other than that this product is amazing and I would definitely buy it again.
Amanda M.
Olney, TX
I would not recommend this product for someone with dry or slightly damaged hair. It made my hair feel very dry and brittle I didn't continue my use of this particular conditioner.
Karolyn M.
Boardman, OH
I really liked the smell of this conditioner! A lot of Aussie products smell the same to me, but this one was unique, and left a very light fragrance after rinsing. It also made my hair feel AMAZING, like most Aussie products do! Very impressed!
Kelly R.