BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Mellisa S.
Murray, KY
I love this product. It works beautifully on my hair and leaves it feeling soft and smooth without weighing it down. And having the pump makes it so much easier to use.
Ericka A.
Oil Springs, KY
It done the job and didn't leave my fair feeling oily! This is a great product for the price. I gave it 4 star because it worked but didn't leave me totally impressed.
Cassandra K.
Dalton, MN
I like this shampoo and conditioner, but not as much as professional products. The shampoo gets my hair clean, but can leave it very staticy. The pump is very convenient!
Jessica W.
Best conditioner I have ever bought and used. I have tried many conditioners because my hair gets very knotty thought the day, and this is the best one I have found!
Cherry H.
Toms River, NJ
This product works effectively conditioning my hair. Just wait 3-5 minutes and my hair feels so soft. I bought this from my regular drugstore which is do convenient.
Kait H.
Portage, MI
This product lasts forever and comes at a reasonable price. My hair had sustained a lot of damage from styling over the years and using this product has left my hair looking much healthier.
Grace A.
I decided to try this conditioner to see if it makes any difference.. So far I don't notice it doing anything exemplary that I haven't seen with other conditioners.
Bre J.
Bainbridge, PA
Love it. It smells awesome, leaves your hair soft & shiny. It really defines your style of hair. Ex: if you have wavy hair, like me, it brings the waves out more.
ANA S.
Everett, MA
I like this product its better than the other one I use its smell good and I like how the result are after using it I would buy more and would recommend to others
V B.
I love the pump, makes it easier to get in the shower without having to drop stuff with your hands full of shampoo or conditioner from washing your hair.
My hair always feels clean and nice whenever I use Aussie.
Jennifer R.