BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Kendall W.
This product is an A+ conditioner. I love the way it easily lathers into my hair and moisturizes it. It has a wonderful smell and keeps your hair soft and clean all day long. Definitely recommend!
Rebecca G.
Round Rock, TX
I have colored my hair pink and to do so I needed to bleach my already blonde hair. I purchased the cleanse and mend conditioner at sallys it really helped with the damage that i caused bleaching my hair it left my hair soft and shiny i was very satisfied with the results
Baylee T.
Depew, OK
This conditioner is awesome for dry or brittle hair. My hair has never felt so soft. The only downfall is that my hair gets greasy faster when I use this product. Whereas normally I can wash my hair every other day, with this conditioner I have to wash my hair everyday.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Not only does it smell good but it makes your hair super soft. I have a hard time finding good conditioner that won't break the bank but have been using this one for about 8 years now and lovely it!!!
Danielle J.
West New York, NJ
First of all when it comes to hair product or makeup I am a fan of anything with a pump. I loved this product for many reasons but my number one reason was how soft my hair felt after using it!
Márcia M S.
Oakland
Aussie is a good product because help control the hair. Let my hair smelling good, and very clean.
It is also good because you do not need use too much. Use just a big dot and you can enjoy it.
Stephanie R.
This product is very long lasting! It left a very soft texture on my hair afterwards and it is definitely a product I would buy and use again. A little amount of this product goes a long way.
Koti O.
Montrose, MI
I love this product. It leaves my hair so soft and shiny. Not to mention it smells amazing. it's also super easy tibiae, just one or two pumps and that's all I need. it lasts a super long time
Skielynne R.
Lowell, MI
This product is amazing! My hair is very thin and Dry from coloring it and damaging it but this saved my hair! It give just the right amount of moisture, This is the best conditioner I have used and I plan on continuing to use it. I haven't found any like it!
Kira D.
Carlsbad, CA
I love this conditioner! Ever since I started using it, I don't use any other brand. Aussie brand has amazing products and this one specifically makes your hair feel really smooth and nice.
Kelly R.