BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Kassandra L.
York, SC
I actually can never use conditioner because of my hair, it will make it oily and just nasty looking. But Aussie I recently found out i can use it! And it smells amazing. It makes my hair beyond soft, sometimes I don't even need a brush. lol I strongly recommend this brand!!!!!
Ayanna L.
Paulsboro
I LOVE this conditioner. definitely 5 stars. i love the smell of it& it also detangled my curly hair. it's affordable. I got mine at the Walmart & the container it comes in is large so it'll last you a longtime. I buy it all the time, it's one of the only conditioners I use
Meaghan F.
Gahanna, OH
I feel like this is starting to make my hair a bit stronger, though unfortunately, I still feel like it's too thin. The best two things about it are that it's inexpensive, and that it smells great. I use this a couple times a week at the moment and will be buying it again.
Kyndra K.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this conditioner. I am a cosmetologist and still use this conditioner. It smells amazingly and leaves my hair silkly smooth. I color my hair a lot so I need something that is going to help it. I love that my hair feels super clean but also has moisture added to it.
Joanne N.
Brattleboro, VT
I have used Aussie products for years, and this is a great conditioner that makes my hair silky smooth and soft. The smell is always a super plus as well, and uplifts my mood when I am in the shower. I also like the packaging, and it makes it easy to get out the product!
Olivia F.
Mishawaka, IN
This product does exactly what it says it does. It repaired my hair very well after a few washes. The only problem I had was adjusting the amount. The pump sometimes shot out waaaay too much product. But that was probably more of an operator error. Overall great product!
Dani W.
I just switched over to this conditioner and so far, I really like it. I condition my thick hair every time I shower and it seems to keep it in check. It is around $5 a bottle where I live and works much better than the alternatives. I will buy it again when needed.
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky
Love this product, this does my hair so amazing, soft and easy to brush! I use this product daily. I love it, and so does all my family member. we will buy more when we run out! will recommitted this to anyone ! every satisfied with this product. so is my family.
Amanda F.
Middletown, OH
This product transformed my hair! I have oily hair but a dry scalp, and that can be hard to find products for. This conditioner (and the shampoo) have helped keep my hair from getting oily, have made it super soft, and also cleared up my scalp! Worth every penny!
Hillary S.
I hate buying toiletry products so when I saw this on the shelf I grabbed it immediately. It lasts such a long time and having the pump is very convenient as well. I love the smell of the Aussie product and they always make my hair feel so healthy and refreshed.
Kelly R.