BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Victoria O.
Cranston, RI
Good for dry curly hair. My hair is so soft right now. I've also noticed that my hair is very long. veryis affordable. I bought the big one (900 ml) for only 4.99. I use this product only once a week, that means it will last for months. I will buy it again!!
Jess K.
This is one of my holy grail products. My abundance of hair is prone to easily getting knotted. It helps remove tangles and prevents any further damage without leaving my hair feeling greasy or heavy. The price point is usually pretty comfortable too.
Carmen C.
Ocala, Fl
My favorite conditioner. The scent is very appealing and last all day long. I used twice a week and if the weather permits with only once a week makes all frizzy go away. The bottle is squeezable making it easy to use. Will buy again and I recommend
christina s.
Phoenix , AZ
I absolutely love this conditioner as an inexpensive option for your hair. It smells sooo good and my hair feels soo soft after using it. I usually pair it with the shampoo and the packaging is very convenient. I was beyond satisfied with this.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
First off I love purple because it looks super cute in the shower, second I love the pump it is super convenient for me and my kids!! It makes my daughters hair smell fantastic and it's easier for her to brush after the shower! It gives her a little thickness with is awesome because she has super thin tangly hair!! All in all a great product!
Monica S.
Temecula, CA
Before I started using this product I was trying to find something that could make my hair soft and smell good, but I couldn't find anything. But now since I started using it, I've gotten a nice glow and shine in my hair. Love the product.
Aletha E.
Brooklyn, NY
I have used this product because I had damaged my hair fro over straightening with chemicals. I love the way this product made my hair feel after only the first treatment. I would use every time I wash my hair and now it has become more manageable and most of the damage has been eliminated. I would recommend this product for anyone.
Lais O.
Glen Ridge, NJ
It's one of the best conditioners for my hair. It makes my hair so much more soft and shine and just a few minutes, and the price is also really good for the quality of the product. I really love this brand and I recommend to everyone
Hannah B.
Burlington, VT
It's frustrating to have to ruin to the store to buy conditioner before my shampoo runs out. Having long hair doesn't help matters, but the size of this bottle is perfect. The pump makes it so easy to get the correct amount I need.
Kylee D.
Hatfield, MA
I often run out of conditioner very quickly (even before shampoo) so this last time I went shopping, I bought this big bottle of Aussie shampoo and conditioner. It's nice because it lasts a while and I love the pump cap as well
Jennifer R.