BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Morgan C.
Love this conditioner, especially since I dye my hair blonde. This can leave me hair really dry, but this conditioner has always been my favorite and leaves my hair silky smooth and easier to brush after a wash.
Lauren A.
Los Angeles , Ca
Have bought countless bottles of this. sadly can only find it at walmart and i hardly ever go there so that makes it harder to get. but its the perfect conditioner. leaves my hair soft but not heavy or greasy.
Tasha F.
West Lafayette
It left my hair really soft and manageable and has really nice smell could comb my thick hair with no problem i even use it as a base for my diy deep conditioner
America R.
Philadelphia, PA
Love love love this. I have crazy curls and my hair is always tangled and after I use this my fingers slip right through my hair. This has an amazing smell and always get compliments on how nice my hair smells
Lily M.
This conditioner help fixed my split ends and damaged hair from constant Coloring I would recommend this to all of my friends and family members it's one of the best conditioners I've used apart from Redken
Samantha C.
Absolutely love this product! My hair looks and smells clean, and I get compliments on the volume. I can really tell that this conditioner makes my hair extra soft and gets rid of the stuff I don't want.
marianne h.
Delray Beach, FL
I would certainly recommend this conditioner .... works wonders for my thick and stuburn hair when I forget to use it I find that my hair is very unmanageable and I certainly KNOW tht I forgot to use it.
Bernadette R.
It honestly makes my hair so smooth and soft! Unlike the other brands, I find that it fully hydrates my hair without leaving it with a greasy feel afterwords. I use this product about twice a week, that's all you really need!! I am very satisfied
Melissa O.
This lasts forever and does a great job of nourishing my dry, bleached hair. I have to leave it in for a few minutes for the best effect, but for the price, it's fantastic.
Chelsea M.
Lawton, OK
I've been using this conditioner for 8 years now, never felt the need to switch to a different brand. It leaves my hair super soft and manageable, even after intense salon damage and teased hair.
Jennifer R.