BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Kelli E.
Sykesville, MD
My daughter and I have been using this for about 3 months now, and all I can say is where have you been all my life? The pump is so convenient. The conditioner itself is amazing. Not so heavy that it weighs down my hair and makes it look greasy but protects my color treated hair.
Stephanie R.
Midlothian, VA
I love Aussie shampoo and conditioner and have used the brand for years now. The price is great for the amount you receive (a bottle literally lasts 4 months or so). My hair smells clean and leaves a fresh scent. I'd definitively recommend for those that like scents and smoothness!
Shawna M.
I went natural almost 2 years ago and I use this as a deep conditioner. Because I don't use a shampoo this does a great job of cleansing as well and repairing and adding moisture back into my hair. I would have given it 5 stars but I love the 3 minute deep conditioner more.
Elaine S.
Chino, CA
This brand as I know it is supposed to be very good growing up. The branding itself made me want to try it because of the name "Aussie." Kangaroo comes to mind when I see this shampoo and think of nice thick fur. I do not notice any difference and would not but it again.
Mikaela C.
Normally I don't pay much attention to what I put in my hair. Though I am very satisfied with this Aussie Conditioner. Many different times I find that some conditioners don't work and I end up use in a gob of it. Luckily with Aussie Conditioner a little bit goes a long way. It makes my hair feel great and look awesome.
Lakrisha E.
Pensacola
I absolutely am in love with this product! The price is affordable and the results are amazing! It leaves my hair extra soft and smooth and not to mention it smells amazing! I have medium length curly and thick hair, and it lasts me quit awhile! Excellent product!
Marissa B.
Easy to use and easy to rinse, smells fabulous and it doesn't break the bank!!! For the magic it does and the way it smells, it is definitely worth the price. Made my hair extra smooth and doesn't leave an oiliness so I only have to wash my hair every three days.
Lauren H.
I usually use Aussie shampoo and conditioner daily, they are by far my favorite drug store brand! I bleach my hair quite often and this shampoo seems to keep my strands really soft and shiny! I love the smell also. The price is also a plus, very affordable!
Victoria O.
Cranston, RI
Good for dry curly hair. My hair is so soft right now. I've also noticed that my hair is very long. veryis affordable. I bought the big one (900 ml) for only 4.99. I use this product only once a week, that means it will last for months. I will buy it again!!
Kayla H.
Wadeville rd, Nc
Ive used this a couple times. It works really well. I would definitely recommend using if you hair is dry. When i use it i concentrate the conditioner on the ends of my hair and just out whatever is left on my hands on the top of my head and massage it through
Jennifer R.