BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Kaitlyn B.
Narrows, VA
Absolutely my favorite conditioner to use!! Leaves my hair feeling very soft, and silky. If you have extremely thick hair, that is an absolute pain to brush, then this product will be for you. I can't go a day without using it. I would recommend this product to anyone! It's a five star all the way.
Keri F.
Baldwin, WI
I love all of Aussie products. I always get the pumps because it is so easy to use in the shower and bath. I also think I use less shampoo and condition this way too. The price is great. I love the smell too. The smell seems to be long lasting as I can smell it throughout the day. I love Aussie!
Rodney O.
I'm a guy so I don't have a lot of hair, I do like to grow it out from time to time and i like to use this product, it feels very clean not dry though feels soft and I love love love the smell, fortunately my wife regularly uses
this product so I can enjoy that smell when we shower every morning.
Gloria K.
Love his product. It smells nice. I get compliments from others about the smell. It makes my hair feel really soft when I'm down conditioning it. You c an pick this stuff almost anywhere I think and it's affordable. I've seen it at Walmart, target, even just Safeway! Recommed this purchase!
Najae P.
San Diego
This conditioner is honestly so good. Not only does it smell super good it has pump so you can control how much you use. I have very dry, curly hair & after using Aussie it makes it super soft. I don't think I would use anything else so I definitely recommend to everyone who has dry hair
Lesli T.
Montgomery, WV
As a long time Aussie user this is by far my favorite product. I use this product every day and have never been happier with a reasonably priced shampoo. The packaging is convenient, especially for clumsy people like me, because now I don't have to drop the bottle on my foot when I shower.
Kelli E.
Sykesville, MD
My daughter and I have been using this for about 3 months now, and all I can say is where have you been all my life? The pump is so convenient. The conditioner itself is amazing. Not so heavy that it weighs down my hair and makes it look greasy but protects my color treated hair.
Loretta H.
Las Vegas, NV
This product works great! Awesome if you have gone a little while without a trim. Leaves hair super soft and moist even during cold winters. This product is like a deep conditioner without the added time of deep conditioning. Love this product....always has a place in my shower!
Stephanie R.
Midlothian, VA
I love Aussie shampoo and conditioner and have used the brand for years now. The price is great for the amount you receive (a bottle literally lasts 4 months or so). My hair smells clean and leaves a fresh scent. I'd definitively recommend for those that like scents and smoothness!
Shawna M.
I went natural almost 2 years ago and I use this as a deep conditioner. Because I don't use a shampoo this does a great job of cleansing as well and repairing and adding moisture back into my hair. I would have given it 5 stars but I love the 3 minute deep conditioner more.
Jennifer R.