BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Taylor T.
Super awesome. It smells great and doesn't leave your hair greasy afterwards. It's really nice because I dye my hair a lot and it's nice to have a shampoo that repairs.
Lola ..
Orlando, FL
WOW GREAT JOB AUSSIE! THIS PRODUCT FEELS THICK TO THE TOUCH. IT IS A GREAT PRODUCT FOR PEOPLE WITH COURSE HAIR. I SECTION MY HAIR IN FOUR AND COME IT THRU WITH THIS PRODUCT. I SHOW LESS BREAKAGE AND BETTER SHINE. LOVE IT!
Katelyn S.
I love the smell, the conditioner washed out well. You don't have to use a lot. I have a lot of hair but it's very fine. This is perfect for me. I even lie the 2 in one.
Hannah U.
I love this shampoo. The smell is awesome and I use it every day. The size is perfect and lasts me a great deal of time. Also, it's super affordable for the size and volume! It leaves my hair fresh and squeaky clean
Ashleigh B.
Mount Bethel, PA
Leaves hair soft and smooth
Can use everyday and won't leave buildup on hair
I have fine hair and a little goes a long way
Smells great and the price is great too
Casey R.
Durham, NC
Overall I like this conditioner. It makes my hair smooth and deranged it well (it's extremely long so this is necessary). But it does add to the weight of my hair.
Jane F.
Fort Worth, TX
LOVE the size of this for our large family. The smell is fantastic and our hair seems to be clean and well rinsed after the shower. Love the pump for convenience.
Holly S.
This is my favorite conditioner! I like to leave it in my hair for an extra 5 minutes or so and the results are great. Leaves your hair feeling renewed and smooth.
Morgan C.
Love this conditioner, especially since I dye my hair blonde. This can leave me hair really dry, but this conditioner has always been my favorite and leaves my hair silky smooth and easier to brush after a wash.
Lauren A.
Los Angeles , Ca
Have bought countless bottles of this. sadly can only find it at walmart and i hardly ever go there so that makes it harder to get. but its the perfect conditioner. leaves my hair soft but not heavy or greasy.
Jennifer R.