BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Mina S.
This conditioner is very nice and its huge so it last me for a long time . I don't suggest putting the conditioner on your scalp, just your ends or it will become and oily mess.
Nicole G.
San Antonio, TX
I love the smell and feel of all the Ausie products! They are affordable, and last a long time. I buy the cleanse and mend shampoo and conditioner a few times each year.
Samantha R.
Dallas, Tx
This is a very good conditioner I really like it, and its always a reasonable price for such a huge bottle. It makes my hair feel great and it even smells great. This is my moms favorite conditioner. Aussie does not disappoint.
Jacob S.
Lancaster
The profuct is very good and replenished my hair. I would definitely recommend to other customers as it was the best purchase i have ever made! Phenomenal conditioner wow
Kaela D.
Portland, OR
LOVE. Love all of the Aussie products I have tried. And I'm Australian on my dad's side, so they have a special place in my heart. Great company, never a bad experience.
Betty A.
Marietta, PA
I love this product it is niced for families because it has the pump and its not wasted and really makes your hair feel nice and soft I recommend this for big famillies
Amanda F.
Middletown, OH
This product transformed my hair! I have oily hair but a dry scalp, and that can be hard to find products for. This conditioner (and the shampoo) have helped keep my hair from getting oily, have made it super soft, and also cleared up my scalp! Worth every penny!
Prerna A.
I'll be honest, I actually don't use this as intended - I use it as shave gel for my legs. And it's amazing! Plus the pump makes it so much easier than a normal bottle.
Kathy N.
Redwood City, CA
One of the best smelling hair conditioners, I swear by Aussie, it not only makes my hair smooth I also love that it doesn't make my hair look like a greasey ball of hair. Instead it makes my hair look flawlessly beautiful.
Taira X.
There are many pros to this conditioner
1. A little goes a long way