BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
I am not a conditioner person because I have oily hair but because I use hair striping shampoos like head and shoulders and neutrogena I need to replace the loss of those oils. So I leave a conditioner for ten minutes at the most, if I have time. I can not say that my hair feels different from other conditioners. The reason I gave a B instead of a C is because of the smell. I get compliments on the lasting fragrance. I think I paid 5.99 for the big pump. I have gotten smaller sizes on clearance before. You might even find them at places like big lots and other discount stores.
Rosemary B.
Rosedale, MD
Aussie knows what there doing when it comes to hair care products. All these other brands have left my hair feeling gritty like sand paper or just gross. Aussie has the softest hair care products ever. When I used to wash my hair it would be so dry. Not once has my hair been dry with Aussie. I don't even think you would need conditioner if you didn't want to. That's how soft the shampoo is
Rebecca L.
Apple Valley, CA
This is the only conditioner i use. I used to switch between a lot of brands and couldn't find one I liked. until I started using this brand. now its the only one I use. my hair feels great afterwards and it leaves my hair feeling clean instead of greasy. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great conditioner! and the pump makes it super easy to use.
Renee F.
Fall River , MA
I am a totally fan of most of Aussie products! The 3 minute renewal is my favorite. This product is something I also find amazing. Damaged hair? Need a refresher? Try Aussie ... You WILL NOT regret it, I promise! You will definitely find me in the aisle looking at Aussie products. Give it a try. For the price and the quality you cannot go wrong!
Roseanna B.
Norwalk, CA
I love,love,love this conditioner, love the way it makes my hair feels and smells. I have been using this for ever and I will keep on useibg it. I highly recommend this conditioner for anyone who has dry and brittle hair. I use to until I started using Aussie.. i
Micaela S.
Superior, WI
This is a really good conditioner, it leaves my hair feeling so soft and nice. I don't know how much this fully costs tho because I got it as a gift from one of my friends because I was having a hard time finding conditioner that didn't leave my thin hair feeling greasy with in a day. I really like this brand and will use it again.
natalie d.
LOVE this conditioner! Makes my corse hair feel sinkly soft. I feel like since i started using this conditioner and shampoo, my hair has been remarkably repaired. I see my split ends repairing and my hair getting much stronger. Not even to mention that my hair is shiny and super easy to style since using this. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
Jenn M.
Maysville, KY
Since my hair is thick, I have to have a good conditioner (especially if my hair is long). Although I'm currently wearing a short hairstyle, Aussie's Clense & Mend conditioner is perfect! It helps to really clean your roots & fix problems closer to the tips of your hair. I think it's affordable, too, which is ALWAYS a Plus!
Morgan M.
Akron, OH
This conditioner is one of my favorites! It targets all of my problem areas. It makes my hair feel naturally clean while giving it a shine and soft to the touch feeling. And I also love the pump. They are so easy in the shower and they never drop on the ground because of slippery hands. I just love this product.
Heather J.
Covington, GA
I love the smell of Aussie and that it comes in a pump bottle. I got in at Kroger because it was cheap witch is hard to find. My hair is very very thick and long, and is hard to find a hair products to help you manage your hair and to take care of it. And if you have long and thick hair i would buy this product.
Jennifer R.