BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Idan B.
Most incredible conditioner ever on the market. Leaves my hair shiny and gorgeous looking. Makes my hair feel silky smooth. I buy it and will take it with me everywhere because I refuse to use anything else. It's that good. I so recommend it.
Ashley L.
This product is amazing. Not only does it smell great but it also works very well. This conditioner makes my hair so soft and shiny. This conditioner has the power to totally wipe out the dryness that your hair can feel after dying it as well.
Tabatha T.
Oroville, CA
I love this brand, makes my hair nice and soft. It smells great. I use Aussie every time I take a shower. I recommend it to anyone who wants good smelling hair, wants their hair to be nice and soft. It makes your hair really shinny as well.
Veronica E.
San Benito, TX
I love how my hair feels so clean and fresh after i use this product. Ive always had very thick wavy jet black hair and since i started using this product my hair never lacks its shine. It's very affordable and I will continue to purchase
Maddie A.
Raleigh, NC
AWESOME! I love Aussie products - the smell incredible and my hair feels healthy after use no matter the product. The Cleanse & Mend Conditioner 3 Pack is awesome to stock up on
Cynthia W.
Boise, ID
The very 1st time I used Aussie I instantly liked it. I like how it makes my hair soft and easy to brush out. i also really like the smell. I like to try different shampoos and conditioners, but I find myself always going back to Aussie.
Brandi W.
Dallas, OR
My hair is super oily, so finding a good conditioner that doesn't make me look greasy throughout the day is hard, this conditioner was really good for my hair! No greasy look!
Yenise G.
Davie, FL
Leaves my hair feeling nice and cleab. I love that it had a pump it's very convenient to use, I hate when I try to grab a bottle in the shower and it just slips out of my hand
Ashley V.
Tampa
Every time I use this conditioner, it always makes my hair so soft and SO easy for me to brush out after I get out the shower. And my hair is thick k often difficult to tame
jenny a.
Tuttle, OK
Love this product. It smells wonderful and leaves my hair feeling really soft. Doesn't seem to irritate my scalp and cause me to itch as a lot of shampoo and conditioners do.
Jennifer R.