BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
I used to love this product and use it religiously until I realize how oily my hair was from it. I usually have dry hair so if you already have oily hair this is not a good fit for you. It's inexpensive which is a positive!
BROOKE B.
Saint Louis, MO
This really brings my hair back to soft and healthy looking. It really gets down in my dry hair and brings it back to life it smells great and it really works I always get compliments after I use this I'm very happy with if
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Wellness Guru Expert
This is such a great drug store conditioner. The feel of my hair after even the first use was so surprising. Silky smooth ever Wash and you really can't beat the price! I think I picked up this conditioner from dollar general for seriously $3. So worth it.
Amber R.
Aussie Cleanse and Mend is great for damaged, brittle hair. It will leave your hair feeling so soft and thick. Dry or Oily scalp, it is great for all hair types and the smell lasts all day.
Marta S.
Stratford , CT
Wellness Guru Expert
This brand always smells amazing !!! Everything of it is worth it to try. If you haven't tried it yet, than you should! :) the scent last for a very long time. I am beyond satisfied with this product.
Maddy M.
rosholt
So in this conditioner it keeps your hair nice and smooth. It is good for oily hair. And it definitely compares to other stuff I have used nice scent and kind lasting I was satisfied with the results.
Heather R.
Venice, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Aussie Shampoo! This shampoo not only cleanses your hair but actually mends thedamage you've put your hair through daily! Try it, it's actually quite inexpensive!
claudia j.
Providence, RI
This conditioner does its job of moisturizing and softening your hair and adds a great smell to it as well, but it's not the best conditioner I've ever used. To add context though, my hair is incredibly damaged (I bleach it every month, dye it funky colors, sleep with it wet, use heat styling, and it's been straight-permed within the last few years as well) for me, this was passable and I will buy it again, but only if I also have a deep conditioner as well. But for your average bear with less damaged hair, there might as well be five stars.
Rachel A.
Benton Harbor, MI
I consistently purchase Aussie products for the scent and function. This is a very creamy and heavy-duty conditioner. It leaves the hair very soft and manageable.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
I am not a conditioner person because I have oily hair but because I use hair striping shampoos like head and shoulders and neutrogena I need to replace the loss of those oils. So I leave a conditioner for ten minutes at the most, if I have time. I can not say that my hair feels different from other conditioners. The reason I gave a B instead of a C is because of the smell. I get compliments on the lasting fragrance. I think I paid 5.99 for the big pump. I have gotten smaller sizes on clearance before. You might even find them at places like big lots and other discount stores.
Jennifer R.