BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
celeste f.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this priduct, fare price but since I have thick hair I have to use more then usual and it trends to run out before I even finish the shampoo. Live the purple bottle.. Other than that this product is amazing and I would definitely buy it again.
Savana H.
Love this stuff! Always a treat for my awful dry ends. I've always been afraid to use conditioner because my scalp gets oily, but this stuff doesn't over hydrate and leave any residue.
Jennifer M.
I love Aussies shampoo and conditioner it's my three daughters and I and we all have long thick hair, it clean and condition so it's easy to brush. I highly recommend their products.
jacqueline o.
Las Cruces, NM
This shampoo is really great and will have your hair smelling great and feeling super soft.It leaves my hair feeling refreshed and smelling really nice.I really love that the bottle has a pump so it is more easy to manage while I'm in the shower.
Heather B.
I love the convince of the pump, it has a good fresh smell and leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean without any residue. I love the price and that the product last a long time also
Heather Y.
Courtland, VA
I love the size of this conditioner! and it's a very good price. I have very long thick hair and this lasts a long time for me, which I love. it makes my hair feel soft and healthy
Karolyn M.
Boardman, OH
I really liked the smell of this conditioner! A lot of Aussie products smell the same to me, but this one was unique, and left a very light fragrance after rinsing. It also made my hair feel AMAZING, like most Aussie products do! Very impressed!
Ashley B.
I have been using this product the last month and my hair is color treated and had signs of damage. This conditioner helped so much my hair is shiny and bouncy Now and looks great! Plus the price is unbeatable!
Amanda M.
Olney, TX
I would not recommend this product for someone with dry or slightly damaged hair. It made my hair feel very dry and brittle I didn't continue my use of this particular conditioner.
Ashley L.
This product is amazing. Not only does it smell great but it also works very well. This conditioner makes my hair so soft and shiny. This conditioner has the power to totally wipe out the dryness that your hair can feel after dying it as well.
Jennifer R.