BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Dulce B.
Los Angeles, CA
I already used this product I love it but I will to try out the conditioner.
Ana C.
First off I love purple because it looks super cute in the shower, second I love the pump it is super convenient for me and my kids!! It makes my daughters hair smell fantastic and it's easier for her to brush after the shower! It gives her a little thickness with is awesome because she has super thin tangly hair!! All in all a great product!
Jasmin M.
Saylorsburg, PA
I'm not the biggest fan of this shampoo and conditioner. They do a well enough job, but I've been dealing with dry scalp issues, and these seem to not be helping any. I find a day or two after washing, my scalp is super itchy and my hair greasy. I keep my hair short, so I can't really speak to the mending.
Brighid M.
Suffern, NY
In college, this was my go-to conditioner. My shower caddy was never without a 29oz bottle! I loved (and still do) that there's a pump size available and it's at a totally affordable cost. The scent is fresh and lasts hours- I consistently received compliments and how dreamy my hair smelled! In terms of effectiveness, it leaves air feeling soft and frizz-free without weighing it down.
Sophia G.
Austin, Tx
Smells so nice it smooths your hair so good a perfect how i love it yes nice scent its lomg lasting you wont regret this procduct i got to say its best out of all shampoos and cond, best for all scalps so good i was so satisfied i fell in love its just so goodd.
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
I like this stuff a lot. Aussie typically leaves my hair pretty oily but I like the moisture it gives. I'd use this on a night where I'm staying in only because I have to wash my hair again if I'm planning to be seen in public. Other than that, it works well!
Paige L.
Waxahachie
I'm currently using this conditioner, and I can say it has been one of the best I've used. It leaves my hair soft, tangle free, and shiny. Smells great, and leaves a silky feel to my hair. Easy to use, and very affordable! You can find it almost anywhere!
Nicole S.
Battle Creek, MI
Aussie brand in general I think is AMAZING!  Not only does it smell great but I have also noticed that it eliminates a lot of my dandruff problem in the winter time!  I have a really dry scalp when it starts to get cold and snows but for the last couple of winters dandruff hasn't been a problem for me thanks to Aussie.  Such a life saver!
Antoinette A.
longview,wa
This conditioner works very well at first and has a great scent that lasted til the next day. It made my hair oily at first then the next day my hair was really dry and I noticed after the next few washes my hair begin to brittle after washing.
Dakota L.
Wasilla, AK
This is one of my go to drugstore conditioners. It leaves my hair feeling clean, soft and healthy. I LoVE the clean fruity scent as well. I think it is best for dry to normal hair. Such a great price point as well. Packaging is ok.
Kelly R.