BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Sharon S.
Glendale Heights
Since I have long thick hair it seems like aussie will deranged my hair has the free. I can't say the same for other conditioners! I always have a bottle of this conditioner in the shower!
Kira D.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this conditioner! Ever since I started using it, I don't use any other brand. Aussie brand has amazing products and this one specifically makes your hair feel really smooth and nice.
Skielynne R.
Lowell, MI
This product is amazing! My hair is very thin and Dry from coloring it and damaging it but this saved my hair! It give just the right amount of moisture, This is the best conditioner I have used and I plan on continuing to use it. I haven't found any like it!
Sam R.
It smells SO good, I wanna drink it. The conditioner makes my hair really smooth without weighing it down and lasts an average amount of time before I need a re-wash. I've never used this product before I got it in a VoxBox and I think I'll buy it again.
Katie E.
I love all of Aussie's conditioners. This one isn't my favorite scent, but it always leaves my hair soft and silky. The pump is really great for in the shower because it dispenses easily.
Jade M.
Sulphur, LA
Assume is my go to shampoo/conditioner brand. I have been using Aussie products for years. It smells so good and I use it twice a week. It leaves my hair healthy and hydrated which is difficult because I have thick dry hair. I would recommend it to others.
Elizabeth N.
Ukiah, CA
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes . I really enjoy this conditioner, it leaves my hair soft . I believe it's better for oily scalp as it will leave it feeling dry, which is good for me !
Savannah B.
Lynchburg, VA
I love this conditioner! It cleans my hair very well, is not heavy and does not add extra frizz to my hair (which I already have enough of). It is one of the only conditioners I have found that does not leave my hair tangled after I am done using it.
Kerri H.
Schenectady, NY
I love this conditioner and was very satisfied with my purchase!, i find a little goes a long way and it really gets the knots out of my hair. it has a great scent and i would recommend to anyone with thick hair, such as myself. you won't regret it!
celeste f.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this priduct, fare price but since I have thick hair I have to use more then usual and it trends to run out before I even finish the shampoo. Live the purple bottle.. Other than that this product is amazing and I would definitely buy it again.
Jennifer R.