BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Tochelle L.
New Castle, DE
I've used it a few times and I love it. Plus I got a big bottle from Walmart for a low price.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Aussie is my favorite shampoo and conditioner smells amazing never drys my hair out i love it
Katelyn B.
Hoquiam, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
This conditioner makes my hair SO soft. Honestly one of he beat conditioners I've ever used!
Christina C.
This is a very good conditioner , leaves your hair nourished with hydration and feeling soft
Meghan M.
Glenmoore, PA
This is one of the only brands that can help tame my frizzy hair, definitely worth trying!!!
Kayla C.
Love aussie. My favorite shampoo And conditioning products it makes your hair feel amazing.
Carly T.
Mckeesport, PA
Makes hair silky smooth doesn't leave hair greasy or oily. Makes hair shiny and smells good
Keiwandra C.
Norfolk, VA
I use this in my hair now and it smells very nice and leave my hair really soft!
Love Aussie ways makes my hair soft makes my waves come out used it for years
Last forever and the price is cheap. It smells amazing. My hair looks healthy
Kelly R.