BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Kassandra L.
York, SC
I actually can never use conditioner because of my hair, it will make it oily and just nasty looking. But Aussie I recently found out i can use it! And it smells amazing. It makes my hair beyond soft, sometimes I don't even need a brush. lol I strongly recommend this brand!!!!!
Olivia F.
Mishawaka, IN
This product does exactly what it says it does. It repaired my hair very well after a few washes. The only problem I had was adjusting the amount. The pump sometimes shot out waaaay too much product. But that was probably more of an operator error. Overall great product!
Meaghan F.
Gahanna, OH
I feel like this is starting to make my hair a bit stronger, though unfortunately, I still feel like it's too thin. The best two things about it are that it's inexpensive, and that it smells great. I use this a couple times a week at the moment and will be buying it again.
Márcia M S.
Oakland
Aussie is a good product because help control the hair. Let my hair smelling good, and very clean.
It is also good because you do not need use too much. Use just a big dot and you can enjoy it.
Danielle J.
West New York, NJ
First of all when it comes to hair product or makeup I am a fan of anything with a pump. I loved this product for many reasons but my number one reason was how soft my hair felt after using it!
Amy W.
If you're looking for a light conditioner that doesn't leave your hair feeling caked this is It. This product smells delish and you don't have to use a lot so it will last a while. Will buy again
Koti O.
Montrose, MI
I love this product. It leaves my hair so soft and shiny. Not to mention it smells amazing. it's also super easy tibiae, just one or two pumps and that's all I need. it lasts a super long time
Stephanie R.
This product is very long lasting! It left a very soft texture on my hair afterwards and it is definitely a product I would buy and use again. A little amount of this product goes a long way.
Skielynne R.
Lowell, MI
This product is amazing! My hair is very thin and Dry from coloring it and damaging it but this saved my hair! It give just the right amount of moisture, This is the best conditioner I have used and I plan on continuing to use it. I haven't found any like it!
Sharon S.
Glendale Heights
Since I have long thick hair it seems like aussie will deranged my hair has the free. I can't say the same for other conditioners! I always have a bottle of this conditioner in the shower!
Jennifer R.