BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Chrisma L.
Aussie works so well with my hair! One of my favorite hair products! Perfect for deep cleansing of hair
Lindsay C.
Wellford, SC
This product is amazing. It makes my hair so soft. I will definitely continue to use this conditioner .
Stephanie R.
Chagrin Falls , OH
Wellness Guru Expert
So obsessed with this cleanse and mend conditioner and also the 3 minute miracle. Both great products!
Anais S.
Aussie smells great, has a great price, lots of product, and does the job it describes on the bottle.
Arnetta F.
Campton, KY
Getting ready to go and buy again. Dollar General store has coupons for this product. Going in a few.
Kenisha W.
S Chesterfld, VA
This is a must have in my house. It leaves my hair so soft a smooth. I have to use it every wash day.
Cecily J.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This product softens my hair, with a light hold thats not too sticky. I love this product and price.
Ana F.
Mission Viejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
It`s so fast and works so good. Affordable, easy to use and efficient. Can`t get better than that!
Maribel O.
San Mateo, CA
Love this conditioner I have been using this for a while I like how it leaves my hair very silky
Aldercy N.
Houston
I really like the brand and the product itself. Leaves my hair nice and soft and smelling great!
Kelly R.