BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Katy C.
Mesa, AZ
One of my favorite's, great smell, get's hair nice & clean every time! I use this shampoo & conditioner when ever I want to make sure all the prior products I used on my hair as well as grease will be cut out immediately.
Jessica K.
Rocky mount, NC
I have thick coarse hair and the Aussie products work well. a great compromise between quality and price. the scent is amazing and my hair felt noticeably softer and healthier after just 1 application.
Jennifer B.
Huntington, WV
Love the family size in this and the pump is so convinient with children. I just tell them how many pumps they need based on their hair length, it cuts down on wasted product and if they get knocked in the tub the pump makes it hareder to leak and or water to get in and ruin it
Laura S.
Albuquerque, NM
Not too gunky, but just right. Shampoo followed by this Aussie product means I come out of the shower with hair that lays more smooth, and curls a little less frizzy and it lasts through the next wash. Not overwhelmingly scented, never greasy. That says a lot for a conditioner!
Gwen F.
Monroe, NY
This is definitely the best value you can get for a deep conditioner. There's quite a bit in the bottle and it works decently well. Definitely not the most high-quality conditioner on the market, but you won't find another that works as well as this does for this price.
Baylee T.
Depew, OK
This conditioner is awesome for dry or brittle hair. My hair has never felt so soft. The only downfall is that my hair gets greasy faster when I use this product. Whereas normally I can wash my hair every other day, with this conditioner I have to wash my hair everyday.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Not only does it smell good but it makes your hair super soft. I have a hard time finding good conditioner that won't break the bank but have been using this one for about 8 years now and lovely it!!!
Olivia F.
Mishawaka, IN
This product does exactly what it says it does. It repaired my hair very well after a few washes. The only problem I had was adjusting the amount. The pump sometimes shot out waaaay too much product. But that was probably more of an operator error. Overall great product!
Meaghan F.
Gahanna, OH
I feel like this is starting to make my hair a bit stronger, though unfortunately, I still feel like it's too thin. The best two things about it are that it's inexpensive, and that it smells great. I use this a couple times a week at the moment and will be buying it again.
Rebecca G.
Round Rock, TX
I have colored my hair pink and to do so I needed to bleach my already blonde hair. I purchased the cleanse and mend conditioner at sallys it really helped with the damage that i caused bleaching my hair it left my hair soft and shiny i was very satisfied with the results
Jennifer R.