BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Natasha S.
New Bern, NC
Love it!!!!!! Smells fabulous and makes feel so silky and smith love it!!!!cannot go wrong with this option.
Jess W.
Greenbush, ME
This product made my hair feel so soft and fresh. My hair always felt clean and light. I love this shampoo.
Erika M.
Mcdonough, GA
Love it! Great on dry hair. Easy to use, last a long time. Smells great. Makes hair soft and easy to brush!
Jessica F.
Hillsborough, NJ
Love this product. Leaves hair really silky and no tangles ever. The pump makes it so much easier to work
Isabel D.
This Aussie cleanse and mend conditioner is by far one of the best drug store conditioner I have ever try
Esme C.
Corona, CA
It's great with my hair leaves it full of life and gentle and doesn't make it frizz or anything like that
angel d.
Towson, MD
I really enjoy this conditioner, it really moisturizes my hair and basically does what its supposed to do
Crystal L.
Jersey City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
As always love the smell of Aussie products. Did it mend not really but nevertheless a great confitioner
Kayla C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I feel like it doesn't detangle as good as I thought it would so I don't know if I would recommend this
Lindsay C.
Wellford, SC
This product is amazing. It makes my hair so soft. I will definitely continue to use this conditioner .
Kelly R.