BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Cynthia B.
Belpre, OH
This is wonderful for naturally curly hair, it might be too heavy for some with fine or thin hair, but it gives my curls the moisture they need. It smells great (though, you can barely smell it once dry). I still have to use an anti-frizz product after I get out of the shower, but with this, I use less.
Stephanie P.
Kent, OH
Long time user and forever lover of Aussie brand. Pretty affordable for myself. And the packaging is always sturdy and clean looking. I buy from Walmart in their two packs. And will continue to keep buying this product
Ariel S.
Aussie products, including this conditioner, always smell great. I love buying their shampoo and conditioners in big pumps such as this one when I don't want to have to buy more soap for a long time. These pumps really last me a long time, even after washing and conditioning my hair every morning.
Ali S.
Wenatchee, Wa
I've been using this product for probably around 19 years and I still live it... It makes my hair so shiny and smooth, and help keeps the moisture locked in so I don't have to worry about it looking dull the next day
Kailey B.
Fort Myers, FL
This Aussie conditioner leaves your hair feeling smooth and silky. It keeps your hair soft throughout the day without drying it out. It smells amazing and the texture is not too thick. I personally use the conditioner every other day when I wash my hair. I would recommend this conditioner to others.
Sara F.
Plano, TX
I love the pump on this, no need to guess how much to put in my hand. It does tend to stop working when it gets close to the end of the bottle. This smooths my thick curly hair pretty well, and I feel like it works well. The smell is wonderful! I can smell it for hours after I wash my hair.
Danielle D.
Eau Claire, WI
This conditioner works very well. Not only does it make my hair extremely soft, it also smells wonderful and the smell lasts all day. Before I switched to this brand my hair always seemed dry and now with assie my hair is so shiny and awesome. I would recommend this conditioner to everyone.
Sierra M.
Tylertown, MS
This conditioner weighed my hair down drastically, it's affordable but I wouldn't buy it again. It didn't work for me, but my hair is super think and sort of on the dey side. What works for some, may not work for others though.. I love Aussie products but this specific one disappointed me.
Antilog M.
West Lafayette, IN
I love this product along with the shampoo. It is the best product ever!It has the greatest slip against wavy,curly hair.and it never dries it out.It leaves my hair super soft and frizzy free.I use it along with the hair insurance and it is great.I am never switching products again..ever!!!
Julie M.
Bought this for my daughter. Works pretty well. Her hair is color treated but having her use this especially in the summer when swimming in the pool with all the chlorine it helps keep her hair looking healthy
Jennifer R.