BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Madison D.
North Lawrence, NY
Works pretty well, makes my hair soft but doesn't really have much of a smell. I believe I purchased from WalMart.
Sarah N.
New Wilmngtn, PA
I like this product because I have a big family and my mom doesn't have to constantly go and buy more conditioner.
Paige H.
This conditioner really hydrates I use it as a deep conditioning mask a lot of the time because it works that well
Marina S.
Linwood, NJ
Awesome for your hair! Always keep it soft and shiny.. For sure i recommend for everybody that wants a good hair!
Tiffani H.
Grayson, KY
Very good at detangling hair with moisturizing. It doesn't weigh down hair or put a film on it. Very light weight
Kaizer K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Aussie is quite good. I recommend it for other men. Really tops of the hair and makes your hair seem quite legit
Kayla J.
Rowan Dr, North Carolina
I like how it's in a bottle that I can pump. Leaves my hair smelling good but my hair gets greasy the next day.
Hannah S.
Sherwood, WI
Works great! For an inexpensive conditioner it works amazingly! It makes my hair so smooth and smell good too!

Courtney K.
I love Aussie shampoo. It does a great job at getting my hair clean and feeling great. Plus it smells amazing!
Lori W.
Gary, IN
I love this product. It makes my hair shiny, soft and always lasting. I would highly recommend this product.
Kelly R.