BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

Buy on Kmart
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
I haven't used Aussie products in years but wow this was a nice refresher to a brand that I love. When I read the description of the product I noted that it is for oily, root damaged hair. I actually have very dry and end damaged long hair and I found this product to have a nice moisturizing effect on my hair! The conditioner has such a nice creamy texture and I adore how it makes my hair feel soft and supple without being weighed down. The smell is also SO lovely. This conditioner partnered with the Cleanse and Mend Shampoo allows me to go 2+ days without rewashing because it is so light. Also, you cant beat the price! I will remember this product in the future and the true quality that Aussie brand provides at a low cost! Next up on my list to try is the 3 minute miracle. Thankful that Influenster let me try this product for free, but I will absolutely be purchasing my own bottle when I run out. Recommend to anyone looking for an update to their hair care routine, and even girls with dry ends!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
San Diego, CA
I used to be addicted to Aussie products when I was in highschool- so this product was quite a "blast to the past" for me. I'm happy to see that it still has the same great quality and value after all these years. The light scent of this conditioner is pleasant, and I can see this being used in my hair care rotation. The only issue I have is that this particular product leaves my hair with tons of frizz and flyways- so if you have that problem I would recommend you find an Aussie product that has smoothing in it.
Leigh Ann G.
Leigh Ann G.
This is one of the conditioners I keep in rotation. it does leave my hair feeling clean and strengthened. However, I cannot use it for long periods of time or my hair will become "immune" to it and no longer feel as healthy. I do recommend it as part of a beauty routine, but if you have super thin hair like I do you may want to use it in rotation with others so that your hair can actually maintain the great benefits the conditioner does have when it is working.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Arrington, VA
I've been using Aussie hair products for a year now and love the moisture it puts back into my hair, especially after bleaching my hair! This product is the reason why my hair is able to feel soft and silky again and again. I get complimented on my hair pretty often which goes to show other people notice it too and it really does work well! I'll keep using their products for many more years.
Renee F.
Renee F.
Fall River , MA
I am a totally fan of most of Aussie products! The 3 minute renewal is my favorite. This product is something I also find amazing. Damaged hair? Need a refresher? Try Aussie ... You WILL NOT regret it, I promise! You will definitely find me in the aisle looking at Aussie products. Give it a try. For the price and the quality you cannot go wrong!
Alea T.
Alea T.
Henderson, NV
Love this conditioner. It's one of the best, if not the best, conditioner I've used. You do not have to leave it in your hair for very long for the effects to show. It feels so smooth and soft once you rinse it out, and if you leave some in after you get out of the shower it makes your hair shiny and smell really good.
Karen U.
Karen U.
I have naturally thick and oily hair. It loses its volume quite easily. Since I've been using this shampoo my hair seems lighter and fuller. My curls send to stay longer as well. I'm highly satisfied with this product. Especially the price! I feel like I'm using a very expensive shampoo for a 1/4 of the cost.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
I use this between washes with my salon shampoo. I really like the smell and it seems to work well with my curly hair. Keeps it from getting too frizzy and doesn't get greasy quickly like it does with some of the other drugstore shampoos. I also have their children's shampoo for my daughter to use as well.
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Belpre, OH
This is wonderful for naturally curly hair, it might be too heavy for some with fine or thin hair, but it gives my curls the moisture they need. It smells great (though, you can barely smell it once dry). I still have to use an anti-frizz product after I get out of the shower, but with this, I use less.
Carmyn P.
Carmyn P.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I am currently using this product and let me start by saying the smell and feel of this product is phenomenal ! The scent is long lasting and I have gotten several compliments on my hair since using this product. I am HIGHLY satisfied with this product and I mention this product to my friends often.
Erika W.