BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually m...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to c...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switchi...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
I haven't used Aussie products in years but wow this was a nice refresher to a brand that I love. When I read the description of the product I noted that it is for oily, root damaged hair. I actually have very dry and end damaged long hair and I found this product to have a nice moisturizing effect on my hair! The conditioner has such a nice creamy texture and I adore how it makes my hair feel soft and supple without being weighed down. The smell is also SO lovely. This conditioner partnered with the Cleanse and Mend Shampoo allows me to go 2+ days without rewashing because it is so light. Also, you cant beat the price! I will remember this product in the future and the true quality that Aussie brand provides at a low cost! Next up on my list to try is the 3 minute miracle. Thankful that Influenster let me try this product for free, but I will absolutely be purchasing my own bottle when I run out. Recommend to anyone looking for an update to their hair care routine, and even girls with dry ends!
claudia j.
claudia j.
Providence, RI
This conditioner does its job of moisturizing and softening your hair and adds a great smell to it as well, but it's not the best conditioner I've ever used. To add context though, my hair is incredibly damaged (I bleach it every month, dye it funky colors, sleep with it wet, use heat styling, and it's been straight-permed within the last few years as well) for me, this was passable and I will buy it again, but only if I also have a deep conditioner as well. But for your average bear with less damaged hair, there might as well be five stars.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
San Diego, CA
I used to be addicted to Aussie products when I was in highschool- so this product was quite a "blast to the past" for me. I'm happy to see that it still has the same great quality and value after all these years. The light scent of this conditioner is pleasant, and I can see this being used in my hair care rotation. The only issue I have is that this particular product leaves my hair with tons of frizz and flyways- so if you have that problem I would recommend you find an Aussie product that has smoothing in it.
Leigh Ann G.
Leigh Ann G.
This is one of the conditioners I keep in rotation. it does leave my hair feeling clean and strengthened. However, I cannot use it for long periods of time or my hair will become "immune" to it and no longer feel as healthy. I do recommend it as part of a beauty routine, but if you have super thin hair like I do you may want to use it in rotation with others so that your hair can actually maintain the great benefits the conditioner does have when it is working.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Arrington, VA
I've been using Aussie hair products for a year now and love the moisture it puts back into my hair, especially after bleaching my hair! This product is the reason why my hair is able to feel soft and silky again and again. I get complimented on my hair pretty often which goes to show other people notice it too and it really does work well! I'll keep using their products for many more years.
Rosemary B.
Rosemary B.
Rosedale, MD
Aussie knows what there doing when it comes to hair care products. All these other brands have left my hair feeling gritty like sand paper or just gross. Aussie has the softest hair care products ever. When I used to wash my hair it would be so dry. Not once has my hair been dry with Aussie. I don't even think you would need conditioner if you didn't want to. That's how soft the shampoo is
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Apple Valley, CA
This is the only conditioner i use. I used to switch between a lot of brands and couldn't find one I liked. until I started using this brand. now its the only one I use. my hair feels great afterwards and it leaves my hair feeling clean instead of greasy. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great conditioner! and the pump makes it super easy to use.
Renee F.
Renee F.
Fall River , MA
I am a totally fan of most of Aussie products! The 3 minute renewal is my favorite. This product is something I also find amazing. Damaged hair? Need a refresher? Try Aussie ... You WILL NOT regret it, I promise! You will definitely find me in the aisle looking at Aussie products. Give it a try. For the price and the quality you cannot go wrong!
Micaela S.
Micaela S.
Superior, WI
This is a really good conditioner, it leaves my hair feeling so soft and nice. I don't know how much this fully costs tho because I got it as a gift from one of my friends because I was having a hard time finding conditioner that didn't leave my thin hair feeling greasy with in a day. I really like this brand and will use it again.
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Maysville, KY
Since my hair is thick, I have to have a good conditioner (especially if my hair is long). Although I'm currently wearing a short hairstyle, Aussie's Clense & Mend conditioner is perfect! It helps to really clean your roots & fix problems closer to the tips of your hair. I think it's affordable, too, which is ALWAYS a Plus!
Jennifer R.