BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

Buy on Kmart
Jasmine R.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo comes second in my collection from Aussie. With moist being my first. The smell is great and it lathers really well. I use this to strengthen my curls from breakage when they become dry. I am highly satisfied with this shampoo along with the entire line of Aussie products.
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this out a couple months ago via my very first VoxBox and I absolutely loved this conditioner (and the shampoo). My hair tends to get oily and this shampoo definitely helped with that problem. I am very satisfied with my experience of trying this conditioner out and I am definitely going to use more Aussie products in the future.
Ana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off I love purple because it looks super cute in the shower, second I love the pump it is super convenient for me and my kids!! It makes my daughters hair smell fantastic and it's easier for her to brush after the shower! It gives her a little thickness with is awesome because she has super thin tangly hair!! All in all a great product!
Jasmin M.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not the biggest fan of this shampoo and conditioner. They do a well enough job, but I've been dealing with dry scalp issues, and these seem to not be helping any. I find a day or two after washing, my scalp is super itchy and my hair greasy. I keep my hair short, so I can't really speak to the mending.
Brighid M.
Suffern, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
In college, this was my go-to conditioner. My shower caddy was never without a 29oz bottle! I loved (and still do) that there's a pump size available and it's at a totally affordable cost. The scent is fresh and lasts hours- I consistently received compliments and how dreamy my hair smelled! In terms of effectiveness, it leaves air feeling soft and frizz-free without weighing it down.
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't used Aussie products in years but wow this was a nice refresher to a brand that I love. When I read the description of the product I noted that it is for oily, root damaged hair. I actually have very dry and end damaged long hair and I found this product to have a nice moisturizing effect on my hair! The conditioner has such a nice creamy texture and I adore how it makes my hair feel soft and supple without being weighed down. The smell is also SO lovely. This conditioner partnered with the Cleanse and Mend Shampoo allows me to go 2+ days without rewashing because it is so light. Also, you cant beat the price! I will remember this product in the future and the true quality that Aussie brand provides at a low cost! Next up on my list to try is the 3 minute miracle. Thankful that Influenster let me try this product for free, but I will absolutely be purchasing my own bottle when I run out. Recommend to anyone looking for an update to their hair care routine, and even girls with dry ends!
Sophia G.
Austin, Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells so nice it smooths your hair so good a perfect how i love it yes nice scent its lomg lasting you wont regret this procduct i got to say its best out of all shampoos and cond, best for all scalps so good i was so satisfied i fell in love its just so goodd.
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this stuff a lot. Aussie typically leaves my hair pretty oily but I like the moisture it gives. I'd use this on a night where I'm staying in only because I have to wash my hair again if I'm planning to be seen in public. Other than that, it works well!
Paige L.
Waxahachie
I'm currently using this conditioner, and I can say it has been one of the best I've used. It leaves my hair soft, tangle free, and shiny. Smells great, and leaves a silky feel to my hair. Easy to use, and very affordable! You can find it almost anywhere!
Nicole S.
Battle Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aussie brand in general I think is AMAZING!  Not only does it smell great but I have also noticed that it eliminates a lot of my dandruff problem in the winter time!  I have a really dry scalp when it starts to get cold and snows but for the last couple of winters dandruff hasn't been a problem for me thanks to Aussie.  Such a life saver!
Kelly R.