BY AUSSIE #59 in Hairspray

For an ultra springy hold, Sprunch hairspray will cling to your wavy mane and keep it bouncy all day long. Contains all Natural Australian ingredients like Jasmine and Sea Kelp to maintain your carefree do. Let Sprunch hairspray keep your curls in place so you can focus on the fun.

• I love this stuff my hair is wavy but when I use ... Be the first to answer!
  • So I have very thick hair and not everything can handle it, any o...2 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair feeling hard or soft. Also does it look...2 Answers
Lauren P.
Granite Falls, NC
Review for: Hair Flexible more...
I use this when I braid my hair while wet to wear wavy/curly the next day. Aussie products are always decently priced and can generally find coupons for them at certain stores. If I’m going for the no heat waves/curls from sleeping with my hair braided, this is my go to spray. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling sticky, stiff, or gross. If I use a curling wand, I need something with a little stronger of a hold as my hair won’t hold curls very well.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I was hoping to like this Aussie Sprunch a lot more, because I really like Aussie's conditioners like the 3 minute miracle and hair sprays. But this did not do it for me like I'd hoped. Left my hair feeling hard, crispy, crunchy, some what sticky and it had my hair sooooo tangled that as you can imagine, I was really upset because those are like, ALL the things you don't want your hair to be like when getting around for work. So I had to start over and wasn't happy with the (lack of) results this left me with while rushing around after a shower for work, while I just wanted to scrunch, blow dry, then it normally equals waves for me but not with this stuff. I have not used it since because it was just horrible the first time and I just don't like it.👎
Ericka E.
Oceanside, CA
My mom used this growing up and because of the smell I use it now too, not to mention it holds my hair in place for a long time and my hair is fine and thin, always used this and always will contribute to use it. Aussie Catch the Wave Sprunch Hair Spray
Kourtney E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I grew up on this stuff! It works great, smells great and makes me go back to feeling like a kid watching my mom get ready in the morning. Somethings just stick and I hope they never get rid of this one!
Jessica V.
Review for: Hair Strong Hold more...
Aussie Catch the Wave Sprunch Hair Spray is one I suggest all wavy and curly haired people try out. If you're going for the wild, natural hair look, this is perfect. It enhances your waves and curls without making them crunchy, stift and/or heavy. The only issue I have is that my curls don't hold as well overnight, as they do with other products. Hope you have better luck!
ashley h.
This is a great hairspray for when you want something that’s going to hold your style but keep your hair light at the same time. I love this spray because it never makes my hair feel weighed down. Some other hairsprays can make my hair feel weighed down and heavy, this one keeps it light and airy while still holding the style I’ve made.
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
I absolutely love this product. But I'm trying to find a replacement. They aren't crulety free and I'm transitioning to cruelty free lifestyle. If they were cruelty free I wouukd give thus product and most of the products they make a 5 but they don't and as soon as I find something just as good I will not be repurchasing it.
Natalie N.
Love this stuff! It gives my natural waves a little boost. The smell of it is great too. I highly recommend it for girls that have just a little wave and want to enhance it
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
This is my absolute favorite hairspray! Doesn't leave my hair hard or sticky. It feels natural and like nothing is in it. I also like the scent smells nice. Aussie Catch the Wave Sprunch Hair Spray #hair #hairspray #musthave #beauty
Audra W.
Gardner, KS
I would be lost without this hairspray. I’ve been using it for years and with great results. I use it darn near every day. I have tried other brands but am never satisfied. They weigh down my fine curls and don’t hold all day. This stuff makes sure my hair stays manageable but helps keep it bouncy.
Danielle I.
Does it leave your hair flaky and dry?
. ..
Who loves Aussie?
Anne H.
Flowood , MS
Is this supposed to be a flexible styling product or more like a hair spray? Every time I used it, my hair turned out dry and hard.
portia d.
Waynesville, NC
Does this stuff hold on sdamp or humid days?
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
Does anyone else have a problem with it leaving your hair crunchy? Am I just using too much in my curls?