Aussie Catch the Wave Shampoo uploaded by Lauren R.Aussie Catch the Wave Shampoo uploaded by Amy L.

BY AUSSIE

Monica P.
charlestown
I loveeeeee loveeee loveeeeeed this product. I have generally frizzy, wavy hair and it completely tamed my hair. It smelled great too! I was addicted to this product, unfortunately I have not been able to find it in years! I hope it comes back to the market because this was my absolute favorite shampoo.
Marissa W.
I wish I could still purchase this shampoo as I loved it! It lathered in my hand and left my hair feeling clean. It worked great for my scalp that can be both dry and oily. All Aussie products have a great scent. I was always satisfied when I used it.
dj m.
I really like the way that it not heavy. I don't have a oliy scalp so it made hair pretty glow. I have to use it twice ( Lather and then again) in order to get a thick Lather. I would definitely buy it again.
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Cortni S.
Hillsville, VA
I hate that i can never find this in stores anymore,but luckily it's easy to find online and at a very reasonable price! First the smell is amaziiiing!!! It's also very thick so you don't need to use alot bc so little goes a long way. But what i really love ab this certain shampoo is how much it hydrates my hair and gives me that "just walked out of the water" wavy look.. Aussie has always been nice to my hair but this is one of the favs in my book 💗
Kelsey P.
Aussie is one of my all tome favorite drugstore hair care brands. This particular formula smells amazingly like sweet tarts, it’s so refreshing to use. It does what it claims too, my hair dries naturally wavy but sometimes looks frizzy or has flyaways; this truly does help to smooth out the ends. When letting my hair dry naturally after using this, I feel like my hair looks smooth and shiny enough to wear without using heat, which is great for trying to grow out my hair. Definitely would recommend!
Amy L.
Aussie Catch the Wave Shampoo I absolutely love this shampoo it rinses away clean and smells great it also delivers it does what its suppose to do ..it has an amazing scent too very affordable. .I can't find any downfalls with using this product at all ..I love it and most definitely would recommend to a friend.
Marina S.
Harrisonburg
Shampooo is not bad for a cheap shampoo, but doesn't work for my waivy frizzy hair. Supposed to be good for Curly hair but it didn't really do the job for my hair. Can be used for dry or oily scalp doesn't seem to make hair oily. Not really satisfied won't be buying it again
Bella F.
Temple City, CA
This shampoo smells really good, i don't normally use Aussie products but this smells very good so I couldn't resist. It doesn't leave my scalp feeling dry or my hair feeing weird like some shampoos do.
Taylor S.
Parkersburg, WV
I love the smell of aussie products. Always does the job perfect and the prices aren't too bad at all either. I've not found one of their products that I don't like this particular product is one of my favorites.