Aussie Catch the Wave Shampoo uploaded by Lauren R.

BY AUSSIE

Cortni S.
Hillsville, VA
I hate that i can never find this in stores anymore,but luckily it's easy to find online and at a very reasonable price! First the smell is amaziiiing!!! It's also very thick so you don't need to use alot bc so little goes a long way. But what i really love ab this certain shampoo is how much it hydrates my hair and gives me that "just walked out of the water" wavy look.. Aussie has always been nice to my hair but this is one of the favs in my book đź’—
Marina S.
Harrisonburg
Shampooo is not bad for a cheap shampoo, but doesn't work for my waivy frizzy hair. Supposed to be good for Curly hair but it didn't really do the job for my hair. Can be used for dry or oily scalp doesn't seem to make hair oily. Not really satisfied won't be buying it again
Bella F.
Temple City, CA
This shampoo smells really good, i don't normally use Aussie products but this smells very good so I couldn't resist. It doesn't leave my scalp feeling dry or my hair feeing weird like some shampoos do.
Taylor S.
Parkersburg, WV
I love the smell of aussie products. Always does the job perfect and the prices aren't too bad at all either. I've not found one of their products that I don't like this particular product is one of my favorites.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Ahhh my favorite. I'm just such a pushover when it comes to body washes and shampoo & conditioner - I fall in love with the smell and don't even care about the brand! However, this brand is great! It's really thick shampoo and that is just what I need (I have A LOT of hair) so I really don't have to use a whole lot at once, it just divvy's itself out for you!
Brittany N.
Anything Aussie really hydrates my hair so I love their products. But this shampoo seemed to really bring out the curls in my hair. Now I'm not saying I used this and I had perfect curls when it dried but it gave my curls more body to them. I really love this product and definitely will purchase again!
Kristen D.
If you ever perm you hair this shampoo work amazing on you hair. When I had my hair permed my ends would be frizzy and this shampoo helped tamed those little fly aways! This product has great price for your wallet and does the job for wavy hair! Most definitely get this product for wavy or curly hair!
Heather F.
I absolutely love the Aussie brand of products. This one is probably my favorite. I feel it's very affordable and the smell is amazing. I have a slight wave to my hair and this really help bring out the natural wave to my hair. I would definitely recommend to others!!
Naomi D.
Felicity, OH
I just love the smell of this shampoo. It leaves your hair so so soft. I totally love the purplish bottle. It is a amazing product but I've never found a Aussie product that I haven't liked. It leaves your hair with so much scent (not overly powerful ) and softness.
Michelle S.
Kernersville, NC
This shampoo is great! Especially if you already have wavy hair like me! It really makes my curls look great and tamed! It's very affordable compared to other brands. I bought it at Walmart but can find it just about everywhere! I will recommend this to my friends!