Aussie Catch the Wave Hair Mousse + Leave-In Conditioner

Styles and Conditions for Daring Definition Enhance your curls with smooth definition and shine.  You re now on a wave-length that is super conditioned.  Catch the curl with Sprunch Mousse + Leave-In Conditioner, an easy glide into style and soft, protected hair. Make Your Waves and Curls Behave. Infused with Australian botanicals, the Sprunch collection enhances your waves and curls with smooth definition and naturally radiant shine. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wante.

Does this leave your hair super oily or does it just give it shine?
My sister has thick hair that is always frizzing. Will this help?
Start your review of Aussie Catch the Wave Hair Mousse + Leave-In Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It not only has a great leave in conditioner that helps to keep my hair healthy, fight frizz, and keep my hair soft, the mousse also leaves my hair flexible without any hardness or crunchiness.” in reviews
“I love being able to get out of the shower with curly hair and just throwing some of this stuff in your hands rub it through ur hair and let it dry on its own.” in reviews
“Also its not crunchy like other mousse and it keeps my hairs natural wavein reviews
“It smells great and gives my hair nice, beachy waves.” in reviews
“Doesn't work on thick hair as well.” in reviews
Hermitage
Mousse is great, but mousse + leave in conditioner is a game changer. I haven’t seen any other product like this, and it is truly the best product to use before diffusing my hair. I don’t like using too many products, so this saves me from using multiple products
Lancaster, PA
I have wavy hair, that sometimes gets super frizzy and dry especially during the winter cold months. I was sampling leave in conditioners and actually really liked this one. I got it at my local cvs. It doesn’t leave my hair greasy or sticky!
Largo
I have tried this product and I think it’s actually pretty good. I heard it fits good for curly hair and it did. I haven’t really used it in a while but it seems like a really good product, and I would probably do it again!
St Petersburg, FL
Use this after getting out of the shower and apply onto to the tips. If you put it too close to the roots it may make you’re hair look greasy. It definitely makes brushing out your wet hair a lot easier.
S Ozone Park, NY
Great for my curly hair! Works well to maintain healthy anti frizzy looking hair. It smells great and keeps your hair looking moisturizer and nourished for hours. Affordable pricing for great hair care.
what I think of this product is that it is very good but the problem is my hair I had a lot of fun but I was stuck with the iron for a while and I have mistreated it.
Corp Christi, TX
It works well enough. I use it sometimes to keep my hair from frizzing with the wind and humidity. It definitely works, but just not as well as Frizz Ease leave in.
New York
i think this is good but generally does not measure up to three minute miracle, which is a much stronger product in my opinion. yes, you have to wash it out but i’m more impressed with the end result.
Aussie has made my hair incredibly soft and had protein in it that my hair needs to grow . I recommend it to everyone and i would y’all everyone to use it . it had oils and nice slip and is great for any one in the natural hair company to use . i hope you buy this .
For pierce
This product is very good after you wash your hair you can apply this product, this is left in the hair and you dry your hair and it leaves me ufff super soft and shiny.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Aussie Catch the Wave Hair Mousse + Leave-In Conditioner ? Has anyone tried this product yet, and if so, does it make your hair dry?
cleighhhh • il y a un an
I have used it. And never has my hair been dry.