BY AUSSIE

Styles and Conditions for Daring Definition Enhance your curls with smooth definition and shine.  You re now on a wave-length that is super conditioned.  Catch the curl with Sprunch Mousse + Leave-In Conditioner, an easy glide into style and soft, protected hair. Make Your Waves and Curls Behave. Infused with Australian botanicals, the Sprunch collection enhances your waves and curls with smooth definition and naturally radiant shine. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wante.

Aussie Catch the Wave Hair Mousse + Leave-In Conditioner

Start your review of Aussie Catch the Wave Hair Mousse + Leave-In Conditioner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love being able to get out of the shower with curly hair and just throwing some of this stuff in your hands rub it through ur hair and let it dry on its own." in 2 reviews
  • "It not only has a great leave in conditioner that helps to keep my hair healthy, fight frizz, and keep my hair soft, the mousse also leaves my hair flexible without any hardness or crunchiness." in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't work on thick hair as well." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and gives my hair nice, beachy waves." in 1 review
  • "Also its not crunchy like other mousse and it keeps my hairs natural wave " in 1 review
Aysha Q.
East Windsor, NJ
I was never really into hair care growing up. I grew up with pretty hair I took for granted. The only product I really used was this hair mousse leave in conditioner when I was trying to do the early 2000's scrunch look or because Id forget to use conditioner in the shower. It smelled so good and helped me style my straight hair the way I wanted.
Ashley M.
I love the smell of Aussie products. It is by far the best smelling product in the market! Anytime I plan to let my hair dry curly I will make sure to grab my Aussie, knowing it will leave my hair looking and smelling fantastic!
🌻Jess c.
I love using Aussie when I'm scrunching my hair. It doesn't leave my hair very dry it doesn't make it hard after it dries. I love the smell of it I think it's a really good product and I give it five stars.
Amy L.
Aussie Catch the Wave Hair Mousse + Leave-In Conditioner I absolutely fell in love with this leave in conditioner. .it definitely delivered. ..Its non greasy and lightweight my hair was soft and more manageable. I love the Perfect Beach Wave this Line of Shampoo and Conditioner gives me everytime I use it..its delivered 100% great results its lightly scented as well smells Clean and Refreshing. Its also very affordable to. I couldn't find a single downfall with this conditioner its truly amazing!
Carol C.
Port Richey , FL
I love Aussie anything so when trying this out I had high expectations and let’s just say I was not let down! I love that it has some hold to it but downs t make your hair hard or crunchy! Aussie Catch the Wave Hair Mousse + Leave-In Conditioner
Brittany C.
Walnut creek, CA
I actually really enjoyed using this product. It left my hair light and curly using the mouse. While it may leave my hair heavy with the product in, it’s totally worth the purchase. Very satisfied. Will use again.
Gianna A.
I love Aussie products especially for my wavy curly hair ! This leave in conditioner mousse smells so great and super affordable! I always buy this product when I go to a drugstore and I would so buy again
Danielle M.
Columbia, SC
I really love the Aussie mouse! It gives my hair the moisture and life it needs. It doesn't weigh down my hair like other leave in conditioners do. I use this a couple times a week and I can tell a huge difference in my hair!
Ashley D.
Bronx, NY
I loved the Aussie Mousse very much. This product is especially useful for when I do slick backed hairstyles. Although I have unruly curls, this product tame sit without leaving it feeling damaged. Compared to alternatives, I’d prefer this product. It was affordable and is definitely with a try.
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Aussie curly hair products do a decent job considering they're drug store products. I like the lightweight feel, the nice fragrance, and most importantly the bang for the buck! I recommend the Aussie brand to everyone looking for a quality product at a price that's affordable.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Dee M.
Heard this was awesome from some people, but like many products people will disagree. Heard it's so moisturizing and wanna buy it, but I'd like some opinions. What's yours?