BY AUSSIE #31 in Shampoo

No time? No problem. Get the entire gang aussomely clean with this brilliantly simple 2-in-1 shampoo that provides a maximum clean with minimum effort. Out with the dirt and on with the day!

Directions: Massage into scalp and rinse clean. How easy was that?

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• I've never used Aussie. How does it smell and how well does it wo...2 Answers
  • What is the hype about this product?1 Answers
  • Does this product leave fine hair feeling weighed down?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "It also smells amazing while leaving my hair silky smooth without drying out my hair. " in 3 reviews
  • "My hair gets kind of oily sometimes and this stuff cleans it really nicely without weighing it down! " in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, just like every other Aussie product, and it makes my hair feel so soft and voluminous." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend buying separate." in 1 review
  • "great price, great product " in 1 review
Terri B.
Adrian, MI
This shampoo is the best!! My family and I use this daily and its gentle but removes oil build up ( from my oily hair) and keeps the guys hair shiny (normal hair) and soft. Its not scented enough to make it feminine, but it has a pleasant smell. The bottle is large and has the pump, which makes it so easy to stow in the shower and use it without effort, and easy to grab a pump when bathing kids! Great buy!
Kristina R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I have very thin hair that tends to get greasy easily so it is very hard for me to find shampoos and conditioners that really work for me. I decided to give this a try and it is magic. It leaves my hair so soft and clean. It allows me to get the most out of my hair without it getting greasy. So if you have hair like mine give this a try!
I first bought this product mainly because I live with a big family so it's easier to have a big product so everybody can have some and I'm glad I did. This 2n1 shampoo and conditioner helped my hair not to get greasy as easily and the smell is definitely a plus, the only thing is that the price is a little too much but it's worth it.
Olivia C.
I love this product. I always hated having to use shampoo and conditioner so these combined make a great pair. The 2 in 1 from Aussie helps my hair feel healthy and luscious. It does not dry out my hair and makes for a whole day time shine. I would definitely buy this product again.
Shane P.
Sanford, ME
This product is great for removing dirt and grime from hair. It is very effective in keeping an all day shine with no greasy look. The packaging is enticing and has a nice color scheme. My hair color is brown and my hair type is wavy. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Melissa R.
Rockwood, TN
I absolutely love Aussie shampoo,cond.I dye my hair a lot,Aussie shampoo,cond.has been amazing for my hair.It not only smells really good.Its brought my damaged hair back to life.I can actualy run my fingures threw my hair thanks to Aussie.Thank you so much for this product.
Kelly A.
Franklin, NC
I think this is a great shampoo/conditioner to use when you're in a pinch but I don't think I recommend it for all the time use. Others might have a different opinion but it's just the way I feel about it. It often leaves hair dry if not used with additional conditioner.
Katie E.
I have used this product for years. It is by far my most favorite product. A bottle usually last me about half a year and it is literally sold everywhere. The bottle is a bit on the large size but it is nice to not have to run to the store all of the time. I am in LOVE.
Amy B.
Jacksonville, FL
My entire family uses this shampoo. It works in my fiance's thick, curly hair, my long, thin hair, our 2 year old son's curly, fine hair, & our 8 month old son's baby-fine hair. It leaves my hair feeling clean & soft, moisturizes withoutbeing heavy, & smells fantastic!
Brandy H.
Clay City, KY
Love this product. Love that it comes in a pump bottle/package. It is effective had keeping your hair clean and soft. It has a great scent and is extremely affordable. I use this product every other day. I recommend this to any one especially if you have a family.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thin flat hair that gets greasy quick and easy, does this help with greasy hair and helping skip a day of washing ur hair?
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
HOW LONG DOES THIS BOTTLE LAST YOU?
Terri B.
Adrian, MI
For my family of two adults, one pre-teen who live in our home and two adult kids who drop by and might take a shower and occasional little grand kids who have a bath when visiting, this lasts over a month!! When its just we three, it lasts much longer! You really don't need a ton per hair wash.
Talia A.
Does this work on natural hair? I hear it's really good.
Does this brand shampoo work better than suave?