BY AUSSIE #16 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

No Time? No Problem. Get The Entire Gang Aussomely Clean With This Brilliantly Simple 2-in-1 Shampoo That Provides A Maximum Clean With Minimum Effort. Out With The Dirt And On With The Day!

Directions: Massage Into Scalp And Rinse Clean. How Easy Was That?

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• I've never used Aussie. How does it smell and how well does it wo...2 Answers
  • What is the hype about this product?1 Answers
  • Does this product leave fine hair feeling weighed down?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "It also smells amazing while leaving my hair silky smooth without drying out my hair. " in 3 reviews
  • "It smells amazing, just like every other Aussie product, and it makes my hair feel so soft and voluminous." in 1 review
  • "Smells so good, and leaves my hair silky smooth." in 1 review
  • "great price, great product " in 1 review
  • "My hair gets kind of oily sometimes and this stuff cleans it really nicely without weighing it down! " in 1 review
Ana L.
So 6 months ago I had brought this shampoo and conditioner because I wanted to explore different brands. My sister's friend told me it's a really good brand and I can where she was coming from. I would see that brand on tv, it's a brand popular name.
During the first week I tried this brand and my ends started to split, my hair became dry. I thought maybe it was just the first week it'll get used to it. I was wrong this brand made my hair worse. I had to cut my ends because they were split and I had notice because every time I brush it, it would be hard to brush my ends and it would hurt.
I know everyone's hair is different and reacts different but I wouldn't recommend this brand. I had switched it to a better brand which the new brand is slowing nourishing my hair and my hair is at least not dry and I add their serum on my ends more to fix the split ends
Chika E.
Piscataway, NJ
This product works for claim to work for all textures meaning Straight, curly, kinky AND coily. It is VERY affordable (depending on where you shop, the price ranges between $4 - $8) and also available in most beauty/drugstores. I have natural kinky hair and while this product feels easy upon application, sometimes it strips my hair of its natural oils. To reduce anticipated dryness, I pre-poo or reduce the quantity of shampoo I use
Kira N.
Sacramento
I usually go for all natural hair products and because my hair is so dry, I NEVER use 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioners because they always tend to be extremely drying. That being said, this is a  favorite of mine. First of all, the smell! I still remember the first time I tried Aussie products as a kid and being blown away by how good they smelled! Very reminiscent of a coconut smoothie. Secondly, it makes your hair so, so soft. It's like your hair transforms into silk the second you put it on. I always look forward to using this and feeling my hair so smooth in the shower. It's a welcome change for my frizzy hair! It's also great at adding volume and body AND shine. I think all hair types could benefit from this product!
Karina L.
Edinburg, TX
I love the aussie products. It smells like coconut to me and it is great for when I go to beach because it leaves my hair smelling greatAussie Aussomely Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo I love this product a lot it is affordable
Rachael B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Ive used Aussie shampoo for several years. It is my absolute favorite. My hair looks so shiny, smooth, and healthy. I always get compliments on my hair and the smell of the shampoo. The fragrance is amazing! My hairdresser was doing my hair and stopped to ask me if I used Aussie shampoo. She could smell it! :)
Candis B.
Parkersburg
When I use Awesomely clean, I have to use a very good Conditioner. The reason is;
Aussie Awesomely clean, gets my hair more than squeaky clean. It cleans out any built up excess from any product I have used.
I only use this shampoo, twice a month. When I used products more often, I used this great shampoo every other hair washing.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I like the thick lather I get out of this shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling nice and clean and it smells great. It's actually one of my favorite smelling shampoos. Aussie is a really affordable brand and the big bottles really give plenty to use.
Sheeshe M.
Oakdale, LA
It is decent. Aussie is a great brand. It is great for defining curls and moisturizing. It is one of my go to and is cheaper than SheaMoisture. A lot comes in a container as well so you have a good amount and it last a while
Skylar M.
Bradenton, FL
This is just a simple product. It does the job. The scent is nice but it’s not too overwhelming. You can purchase this at your local Walmart or Target. It’s a fair price. I was satisfied with it. Try it sometime.
✨Alyssa ✨.
I love this shampoo because it’s like $5 and will last at least 6 months. Very affordable and really does a good job. I’ve had other shampoos that are too thin but Aussie does a really great job . Buy it!
Alyssa H.
I have thin flat hair that gets greasy quick and easy, does this help with greasy hair and helping skip a day of washing ur hair?
Amanda M.
HOW LONG DOES THIS BOTTLE LAST YOU?
Terri B.
Adrian, MI
For my family of two adults, one pre-teen who live in our home and two adult kids who drop by and might take a shower and occasional little grand kids who have a bath when visiting, this lasts over a month!! When its just we three, it lasts much longer! You really don't need a ton per hair wash.
Talia A.
Does this work on natural hair? I hear it's really good.
Does this brand shampoo work better than suave?