Aussie Aussomely Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo

Great for greasy locks. Provides a daily clean for the whole family that won’t strip your hair of its natural oils. • Clean • Moisturize • Refresh

Is [product:aussie-3-minute-miracle-moist-deep-conditioner] good for dry hair?
Is it as good as the deep conditioner? I have hard time using shampoo.
I've never used Aussie. How does it smell and how well does it work on hair?
Start your review of Aussie Aussomely Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo!
Product Highlights
“It also smells amazing while leaving my hair silky smooth without drying out my hair. ” in reviews
“Smells so good, and leaves my hair silky smooth.” in reviews
“It smells amazing, just like every other Aussie product, and it makes my hair feel so soft and voluminous.” in reviews
great price, great product ” in reviews
“My hair gets kind of oily sometimes and this stuff cleans it really nicely without weighing it down! ” in reviews
Port Orange, FL
While the idea of a shampoo and conditioner in one sounded like a great option, this product didn’t quite replace the conditioner for me. I have a lot of hair and sometimes need to let the conditioner sit for a minute to make my hair easier to brush. Wish this would have worked more like a conditioner, felt I still needed to use it to keep my hair from getting dry
Zebulon
One of my favorite shampoos to use! I normally dont use conditioner in my hair, but I do love aussie shampoo mixed with conditioner,  normally my hair is very knotted up after i wash it and with the conditioner blended in, it helps detangle it so I won't have no problems brushing it afterwards! Also I love the after smell of it !
Rochester , NY
I’m not gonna lie I’m addicted to this product it’s the best product I’ve ever had besides the fact of one other product but this by far beats it the pricing the smell it lasts a long time makes your hair feel soft and it’s just so perfect and I definitely recommend this for everybody it’s a very go to product
Santa Rosa , CA
I have used the shampoo for over a year but I recently switched because I found out that Ozzie has Sulfate in their shampoo. I did enjoy using this until finding that out because it makes your hair feel super smooth and feeling clean if you don’t mind having Sulfate in your shampoo then purchase this item
I love this shampoo/conditioner. It out in in two travel bottles for my two week trip to Europe. (I have really day hair so hotel shampoo and conditioner wasn’t really an option.) I couldn’t notice a difference. It really cleans and softens unlike other shampoo/conditioners that just make your hair stiff.
Neosho, MO
I tend to stay away from 2 in 1 products because they don’t work well for my hair. I have thick sometimes unruly hair and even though this smelled great, after using it my hair just felt gross and not really clean. I’ll stick to separate shampoo/conditioner but if you like 2in1 products, this would be worth trying!
Manassas Va.
This was a great way to quickly wash your hair and it was very effective. It had a nice scent that was long lasting and kept my hair smelling fresh. I would like to improve the bottle because I found it to not stand out compared to other shampoo brands at Target. I still highly recommend it!
Las Vegas, NV
This is pretty good, but I feel it clean a bit too effectively. Would definitely suggest going for the conditioners in this line if you do instead of just this. This is good if you're on a budget and you don't have super-long hair. Would suggest for kids and teenagers, but definitely not momma.
Tampa
I don’t like the tween one as much as I like the products as a just a conditioner in just a shampoo. I like having the option to not use shampoo every day since it dries out my hair a little bit. I absolutely recommend this if you are on a time crunch and need to get a quick shower.
Cortland, OH
Its okay! When I use this product, my hair doesnt last as long when not washing it if that makes sense. I can normally get three to four days without washing it and it still looks amazing, but when I use this my hair as expected looks gross and oily. I have super thick hair...it doesnt help it at all, it makes it frizzy and doesnt let my hair work with me!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 9 mois
Daiane C. • il y a 4 mois
Yes, definitely you can use in your hair. Leave in your hair at least three minutes and wash later. You will see your hair is going to be very good