BY AUSSIE #18 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

No Time? No Problem. Get The Entire Gang Aussomely Clean With This Brilliantly Simple 2-in-1 Shampoo That Provides A Maximum Clean With Minimum Effort. Out With The Dirt And On With The Day!

Directions: Massage Into Scalp And Rinse Clean. How Easy Was That?

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• I've never used Aussie. How does it smell and how well do...2 Answers
  • What is the hype about this product?1 Answers
  • Does this product leave fine hair feeling weighed down?2 Answers
Aussie Aussomely Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo
  • "It also smells amazing while leaving my hair silky smooth without drying out my hair. " in 3 reviews
  • "It smells amazing, just like every other Aussie product, and it makes my hair feel so soft and voluminous." in 1 review
  • "Smells so good, and leaves my hair silky smooth." in 1 review
  • "great price, great product " in 1 review
  • "My hair gets kind of oily sometimes and this stuff cleans it really nicely without weighing it down! " in 1 review
Ana L.
So 6 months ago I had brought this shampoo and conditioner because I wanted to explore different brands. My sister's friend told me it's a really good brand and I can where she was coming from. I would see that brand on tv, it's a brand popular name.
During the first week I tried this brand and my ends started to split, my hair became dry. I thought maybe it was just the first week it'll get used to it. I was wrong this brand made my hair worse. I had to cut my ends because they were split and I had notice because every time I brush it, it would be hard to brush my ends and it would hurt.
I know everyone's hair is different and reacts different but I wouldn't recommend this brand. I had switched it to a better brand which the new brand is slowing nourishing my hair and my hair is at least not dry and I add their serum on my ends more to fix the split ends
Chika E.
Piscataway, NJ
This product works for claim to work for all textures meaning Straight, curly, kinky AND coily. It is VERY affordable (depending on where you shop, the price ranges between $4 - $8) and also available in most beauty/drugstores. I have natural kinky hair and while this product feels easy upon application, sometimes it strips my hair of its natural oils. To reduce anticipated dryness, I pre-poo or reduce the quantity of shampoo I use
Rachael B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Ive used Aussie shampoo for several years. It is my absolute favorite. My hair looks so shiny, smooth, and healthy. I always get compliments on my hair and the smell of the shampoo. The fragrance is amazing! My hairdresser was doing my hair and stopped to ask me if I used Aussie shampoo. She could smell it! :)
Sheeshe M.
Oakdale, LA
It is decent. Aussie is a great brand. It is great for defining curls and moisturizing. It is one of my go to and is cheaper than SheaMoisture. A lot comes in a container as well so you have a good amount and it last a while
Skylar M.
Bradenton, FL
This is just a simple product. It does the job. The scent is nice but it’s not too overwhelming. You can purchase this at your local Walmart or Target. It’s a fair price. I was satisfied with it. Try it sometime.
✨Alyssa ✨.
I love this shampoo because it’s like $5 and will last at least 6 months. Very affordable and really does a good job. I’ve had other shampoos that are too thin but Aussie does a really great job . Buy it!
Sandra A.
Laurel, MD
I actually got this to wash my wigs but I ended up using this for my hair. I had watched a YouTube review and a lot of people were raving all about this so I went and I picked myself one from Walmart. The only thing that this doesn't do is leave your hair with body it cleans your hair and leaves it soft but it takes the body and bounce out of it. I still recommend it
Whitney G.
Jamestown
For a two in one this is absolutely awesome. Most two and once I find a do not have a good conditioning factor, however the conditioner in this one works wonderful and my daughter has very thick hair that we’re dealing with. Not to mention that it smells great too. For the price of under five dollars you can get a large size with a pump top. It is a win-win. Must have
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
I LOVE AUSSIE. I love the way it smells, the way it makes my hair feel, I love how it's not crazy hard to rinse. The scent lasts ALL DAY, anytime I use anything Aussie I always get compliments on the scent. I get build up regularly so I love using the  Aussie Aussomely Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo because it handles that issue quickly and efficiently!
Pamela C.
Galax
This is my go to shampoo my hair is naturally oily but this shampoo is a miracle worker it leaves my hair not looking wet but not looking like the Sahara dessert either it’s a great step to add to your hair care routine if you just need fast help!
Alyssa H.
I have thin flat hair that gets greasy quick and easy, does this help with greasy hair and helping skip a day of washing ur hair?
Amanda M.
HOW LONG DOES THIS BOTTLE LAST YOU?
Terri B.
Adrian, MI
For my family of two adults, one pre-teen who live in our home and two adult kids who drop by and might take a shower and occasional little grand kids who have a bath when visiting, this lasts over a month!! When its just we three, it lasts much longer! You really don't need a ton per hair wash.
Talia A.
Does this work on natural hair? I hear it's really good.
Does this brand shampoo work better than suave?

back