BY AUSSIE #90 in Shampoo

Perfect for flat hair in need of a lift. It’s also great for all hair types.

• Boost
• Lift
• Moisturize

• Does this actually give you more volume?6 Answers
  • Does this shampoo work well for fine hair? I want to add extra vo...3 Answers
  • My daughter uses this shampoo. We were hoping that it would help ...1 Answers
Lauren M.
This product smells great! And that is ALL it might be good for. After several uses, I found myself scratching at my head. I took a really close look in the mirror, and I had a rash all over my head! I have oily hair and need to wash it every day.. so I stopped using this shampoo and actually had to use my husband’s shampoo until I could make it to the store. After just one day of not using it, I could tell a huge difference! Within days it went away and I was able to go back to my normal shampoo. I will never use another Aussie product.
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
This is on my list of favorites!
I have always loved using Aussie shampoo because of how great it makes my hair feel and smell afterwards. It keeps my hair feeling great in between washes as well. The bottle is easy to use as well, with a flip top. I feel like for the effectiveness of the shampoo, it is a worth the price paid for it every time. The color of the bottle catches my attention when in the store and makes it easy to find. I feel like the claim of it being a volumizing shampoo is true. Overall I recommend this shampoo to those seeking volume. Effectiveness Makes my hair feel very soft and easy to brush after washing it. The scent is always great with Aussie shampoo. It is quite volumizing as well, it made my hair feel thick and "bigger" in a sense. Scent The smell is awesome, I cannot pin point what the smell is, but it is a very great smell. And throughout the day my hair smells great. I can never get enough of the smell. I always find my self taking a second to just smell my hair because it just smells so lovely and clean.
Samantha M.
If you have oily hair be very weary of using Aussie products. Every product has made my hair ten times worse. Perhaps it’s just me, the product line would probably be phenomenal for those with thick, dry hair. The volumizing shampoo smells amazing, I was so disappointed after trying it because it didn’t work for my hair and I love the smell so much! Again, I have thin hair that tends to be oily so just take it into consideration when considering my review!
Mary S.
Anaheim, CA
I love Aussie products and I only use this shampoo for volume. It is such an affordable product which is why I love it. It’s has such a great smell. I even use it on my nieces hair and my sister in law commented on how silky and voluminous her daughters hair look. Yup, that was the shampoo. It doesn’t dry out your hair and seriously gives you great volume!
Sierra S.
Manhattan
I have very fine and thin hair. I don't notice that it gives me that much volume; it's a very subtle difference. Also I think it makes my hair a little dry and almost crunchy. I combine it with the matching conditioner, and this seems to help at least a little, the
Aussie® Aussome Volume Conditioner
Alexis R.
S Portland, ME
I'm so in love with so many Aussie products.. and I love this one just the same except for the fact that it didn't help as much with the volume as I had expected. I can still tell a difference though and otherwise I don't believe it has any downfalls. Would definitely recommend.
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
This works wonders especially for dry, damaged, color treated and just need an instant boost of volume, this stuff does the trick in as 3 minutes. Moisturizes and repairs broken hair. I use this daily and have repurchased several times and will continue to do so.
Anaiz M.
Anaheim, CA
My hair is very flat. It has no volume so when u made the change in my new shampoo. I noticed a difference in my hair. I hair gained volume and it was easier to style it. Till this day I continue to use this shampoo. I highly recommend to family and friends.
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
It was a decent. I don't know if it is cause my hair is to heavy or what. But no real difference unless I spent a few extra minutes blow drying My hair. But there was a small difference.
Becca W.
Bristol, VA
Nothing beats the smell of Aussie products, the brand delivers great results at a cheap price. The shampoo always leaves my hair feeling silky smooth, easy to find, worth the price! I always seem to go back to this brand, always will be a repeat customer
Katie C.
Saint Albans, WV
Does this actually give you more volume?
Angelique T.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Does this dry out your hair?
Maricela E.
I love the Aussie Freeze hold hair spray, but I'm not sure if the shampoo will work as well as my current one. Would you rate this as a good volumizing shampoo for the price? Also, is there a conditioner that goes with it?
Sandra G.
Pasadena, TX
How long does your hair stay full with volume when you use this product?
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Any body else have issues with the cap? I really like that it doesn't open easily for whenever I drop the bottle, but it's hard to get open whenever I want to use it.