BY AUSSIE

Perfect for flat hair in need of a lift. It’s also great for all hair types.

• Boost
• Lift
• Moisturize

If you’re ready to take your hair to new heights this volumizing shampoo is the one for you.  With a touch of Australian Aloe, this big body volumizing shampoo formula is sure to add some oomph to your ‘do.

Directions: This shampoo is a big deal. Work through wet hair, rinse and follow with Aussome Volume Conditioner for hugely aussome results.

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidoproyl Betaine, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzote, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tetrasodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33

• Does this actually give you more volume?6 Answers
  • Does this shampoo work well for fine hair? I want to add ...3 Answers
  • My daughter uses this shampoo. We were hoping that it wou...1 Answers
Andie S.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 29.2 Oz more...
So I think I have bought every shampoo on the market, and this is one of my favorites. I went from a $39 a bottle shampoo and conditioner to this, and it works so much better. I have highlighted hair, and my hair is so shiny and bouncy. I get compliments all the time now, and my fine hair doesn’t get tangled nearly as often!
Emily M.
washougal, WA
Great smelling shampoo. This shampoo made my hair more bouncy and gave it some shine. it was a pretty good price too. the scent is pretty long lasting. I loved this shampoo it worked on adding some volume to my silky hair. i was very satisfied with this shampooo
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
This is on my list of favorites!
I have always loved using Aussie shampoo because of how great it makes my hair feel and smell afterwards. It keeps my hair feeling great in between washes as well. The bottle is easy to use as well, with a flip top. I feel like for the effectiveness of the shampoo, it is a worth the price paid for it every time. The color of the bottle catches my attention when in the store and makes it easy to find. I feel like the claim of it being a volumizing shampoo is true. Overall I recommend this shampoo to those seeking volume. Effectiveness Makes my hair feel very soft and easy to brush after washing it. The scent is always great with Aussie shampoo. It is quite volumizing as well, it made my hair feel thick and "bigger" in a sense. Scent The smell is awesome, I cannot pin point what the smell is, but it is a very great smell. And throughout the day my hair smells great. I can never get enough of the smell. I always find my self taking a second to just smell my hair because it just smells so lovely and clean.
Emily L.
Fayetteville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Aussie shampoo is affordable and smells great. I think it does a great job at cleaning but It feels like it strips oils or makes it a little dry. I could not use it without conditioning afterwards.
Taylor Y.
Purchased at: Target
Aussie volume shampoo was my go to for years. It is absolutely great for volume! I did have some dandruff with it though, so now I alternate washes with this and a dandruff shampoo.
ashley h.
Review for: 13.5 Oz more...
This is one of my favorite brands of hair care products. Aussie always has great smelling products that leave you happy all day. It works great for adding volume to my hair, I love to use this product when my hair begins to fall flat. I switch shampoos each time I get a new one, but after every 2 or 3 I will get this Aussie product to help bring my hair back to life.
Brandie W.
Boiling Springs, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product. It cleans my hair and helps with the flat-ness of it. I almost use this exclusively. Pairs well with the Aussie Aussome Volume Conditioner
Nancy S.
georgetown, TX
I have very thick, full-bodied hair that is so easy to style and holds its style for a few days. It never gets greasy. My challenge is finding products that do not weigh it down. I use many of the Aussie products in addition to the shampoo and conditioner and they are perfect for my hair. Not only do they work well they smell great too. And, they are very reasonably priced.
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Review for: 29.2 Oz more...
This shampoo is one of my go tos. I rotate through shampoos by month. I usually pick up a bottle of this every other month at target. It’s very moisturize and helps with volume. I’ve found that it also makes my hair very soft, so I don’t have to use conditioner every day. I have very oily hair and this shampoo helps tame it.
Kelli H.
Helotes, TX
A really good shampoo, that will leave your hair feeling nice and clean but not too stripped and brittle. I recommend this product if you have hair prone to get oily at the roots quickly. It is less drying than a clarifying shampoo, but will do a great job at removing build up and all the oils you desire to remove from your hair when showering. The price is fantastic, and the smell is really nice! You can pair this with the matching volume conditioner, or if you want a little more moisture I suggest pairing it with the Aussie moist conditioner or the 3 minute conditioner!
Katie C.
Saint Albans, WV
Does this actually give you more volume?
Angelique T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Does this dry out your hair?
Maricela E.
I love the Aussie Freeze hold hair spray, but I'm not sure if the shampoo will work as well as my current one. Would you rate this as a good volumizing shampoo for the price? Also, is there a conditioner that goes with it?
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Any body else have issues with the cap? I really like that it doesn't open easily for whenever I drop the bottle, but it's hard to get open whenever I want to use it.
Sandra G.
Pasadena, TX
How long does your hair stay full with volume when you use this product?

Walmart