BY AUSSIE #100 in Shampoo

Perfect for flat hair in need of a lift. It’s also great for all hair types.

• Boost
• Lift
• Moisturize

• Does this actually give you more volume?4 Answers
  • Does this shampoo work well for fine hair? I want to add extra volu...3 Answers
  • My daughter uses this shampoo. We were hoping that it would help wi...1 Answers
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA
I have used Aussie quite a few times over the years. One thing I LOVE about Aussie is the amazing smell! I just love it.
Now for the volume, I wouldn't say this shampoo gives my hair the ultimate blown out volumized look..but it does give it a little boost of volume. I feel like my hair has been a bit dry since I've started using it though. Not sure if that is the shampoo or just my hair being so damaged anyways. I say that definitely this shampoo is sold at a really affordable price and it is worth what you pay because it's a decent shampoo. If you want full volume though you'll need to get more than this shampoo to do the trick.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I love the smell of the shampoo I currently switched to a more gentle type because I feel like my hair is getting a little stripped from all the other sort of shampoos that Ive used. For some reason I continue to buy this because I cannot get over how good it smells are usually keep a bottle of this in my shower up for when I have something really gross or messy in my hair that requires a little more cleaning than the usual sulfate paraben something something free shampoo that I use from day to day and I love that I can use this one because it smells so great but still cleans my hair well
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
I bought this shampoo from Target when my hair started deflating a bit. I normally have sleek, straight hair and don't have a problem with volume, but as soon as I tried this shampoo, I fell in love. It lathered up so nicely and I could actually feel my hair gathering more volume as I massaged it into my head. My only complaint is that the volume didn't last more than a day, and as I don't like to wash my hair daily it was a bit annoying. Otherwise - would definitely recommend to someone who doesn't have a problem washing their hair every day.
Tiffani M.
Tiffani M.
I have kinky coily curly hair and I did not like how the shampoo stripped my hair. The smell is nice and fruity, but the shampoo was very drying to my hair. It feels nice and slippery while you have the shampoo in your hair, but when start to rinse it feels squeaky clean and stiff. I received this product free from from influenster and aussie to try and review, thank you. I will not purchase the aussie volume in the future, but I might try the aussie moist.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
I have extremely thin hair and I use this product to help give me a little extra lift. Personally, I think it does a pretty good job with that and works the best when you follow it with Aussie volume conditioner. This shampoo also has a wonderful smell that I absolutely love. When I see it on sale, I always stock up. Right now they are 2 for $5 at Kroger and if you use the $3.00 off manufacturer coupon you can get them for $1.00 each!
Darla D.
Darla D.
Columbiana, AL
Picked this up at the beach along with conditioner because I forgot to bring any even after my mother called and reminded me to pack it.... 🙄
I love it. It leaves my hair smelling and feeling good. My hair shines and looks so beautiful when I use it! I have also noticed it is easier to comb, and deal with!

I will repurchase. I love pretty much all the Aussie products. This shampoo and the matching conditioner are a must have!
Brooke I.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
When Aussie first came out I tried this product. I used it 3 times and it was not good on my hair. It made my hair extremely limp and very oily. So when I saw it had been redone and repackaged I thought I would try it again. Aussie does not work for me at all. It did not volumize my hair and once again left my hair oily and at the same time a lot of flyaways. I don't think I will be trying this again.
Heather B.
Heather B.
This is the shampoo I use while staying at my grandmother's house, and it's a good shampoo. It smells lovely, and does add some volume to my hair that it desperately needs. However, I do notice that my hair tends to frizz a little more while using it. The packaging is nice and noticeable without being garish in the royal purple, and I can't say enough about the scent. Seriously, it smells wonderful.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Powell, TN
This is the best shampoo for my hair! I've tried so many other brands, salon and drugstore, and this is the only formula that has been able to tame my thick, greasy hair. I can go three days without washing my hair with this and it still look fine. Unfortunately, my hair finally got "used" to it, so I've had to take a break on using it for a while, but I can't wait until I can use it again!
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Sugar Land, TX
I picked this shampoo because my hair seems to be limp and oily after one day. I wanted to be able to skip a day between shampoos. I loved the way it left my hair squeaky clean however it was too dry. I had to make sure that I moisturize the ends of my hair. If I didn't have time to condition, my hair ended up dry and frizzy. The price was great and it smelled lovely.
Angelique T.
Angelique T.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Does this dry out your hair?
Maricela E.
Maricela E.
I love the Aussie Freeze hold hair spray, but I'm not sure if the shampoo will work as well as my current one. Would you rate this as a good volumizing shampoo for the price? Also, is there a conditioner that goes with it?
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Any body else have issues with the cap? I really like that it doesn't open easily for whenever I drop the bottle, but it's hard to get open whenever I want to use it.
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Pasadena, TX
How long does your hair stay full with volume when you use this product?
Katie C.
Katie C.
Saint Albans, WV
Does this actually give you more volume?