BY AUSSIE

Perfect for flat hair in need of a lift. It’s also great for all hair types.

• Boost
• Lift
• Moisturize

If you’re ready to take your hair to new heights this volumizing shampoo is the one for you.  With a touch of Australian Aloe, this big body volumizing shampoo formula is sure to add some oomph to your ‘do.

Directions: This shampoo is a big deal. Work through wet hair, rinse and follow with Aussome Volume Conditioner for hugely aussome results.

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidoproyl Betaine, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzote, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tetrasodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33

• Does this actually give you more volume?6 Answers
  • Does this shampoo work well for fine hair? I want to add ...3 Answers
  • My daughter uses this shampoo. We were hoping that it wou...1 Answers
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
This is on my list of favorites!
I have always loved using Aussie shampoo because of how great it makes my hair feel and smell afterwards. It keeps my hair feeling great in between washes as well. The bottle is easy to use as well, with a flip top. I feel like for the effectiveness of the shampoo, it is a worth the price paid for it every time. The color of the bottle catches my attention when in the store and makes it easy to find. I feel like the claim of it being a volumizing shampoo is true. Overall I recommend this shampoo to those seeking volume. Effectiveness Makes my hair feel very soft and easy to brush after washing it. The scent is always great with Aussie shampoo. It is quite volumizing as well, it made my hair feel thick and "bigger" in a sense. Scent The smell is awesome, I cannot pin point what the smell is, but it is a very great smell. And throughout the day my hair smells great. I can never get enough of the smell. I always find my self taking a second to just smell my hair because it just smells so lovely and clean.
ashley h.
Review for: 13.5 Oz more...
This is one of my favorite brands of hair care products. Aussie always has great smelling products that leave you happy all day. It works great for adding volume to my hair, I love to use this product when my hair begins to fall flat. I switch shampoos each time I get a new one, but after every 2 or 3 I will get this Aussie product to help bring my hair back to life.
Nancy S.
Georgetown, TX
I have very thick, full-bodied hair that is so easy to style and holds its style for a few days. It never gets greasy. My challenge is finding products that do not weigh it down. I use many of the Aussie products in addition to the shampoo and conditioner and they are perfect for my hair. Not only do they work well they smell great too. And, they are very reasonably priced.
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Review for: 29.2 Oz more...
This shampoo is one of my go tos. I rotate through shampoos by month. I usually pick up a bottle of this every other month at target. It’s very moisturize and helps with volume. I’ve found that it also makes my hair very soft, so I don’t have to use conditioner every day. I have very oily hair and this shampoo helps tame it.
Kelli H.
Helotes, TX
A really good shampoo, that will leave your hair feeling nice and clean but not too stripped and brittle. I recommend this product if you have hair prone to get oily at the roots quickly. It is less drying than a clarifying shampoo, but will do a great job at removing build up and all the oils you desire to remove from your hair when showering. The price is fantastic, and the smell is really nice! You can pair this with the matching volume conditioner, or if you want a little more moisture I suggest pairing it with the Aussie moist conditioner or the 3 minute conditioner!
Amanda B.
This shampoo makes my hair quite gritty and dry. I like the smell and feel of it while I am washing, but it leaves my hair too dry to love it. I do think it gives me some volume, but I will not be repurchasing because I have dry hair already, and need moisture!
Samantha T.
GLENDALE, AZ
It was a decent. I don't know if it is cause my hair is to heavy or what. But no real difference unless I spent a few extra minutes blow drying My hair. But there was a small difference.
Kayle H.
South Boston
I did not know that a shampoo and conditioner coukd effect my hair is such a positive manner ! I didn't think it really done anything besides wash and condition but this does more. It leaves me with serious volume for this curly hair of mine 😉 I love this and I will never stop buying it . The smell is also perfect.
Brittney M.
Seriously for the price, Its one of the best. I have thick wavy hair and I'm suprised it doesn't make my hair feel like there build up and weight it down. Make mine hair feel so clean.
Christa M.
Denair
This shampoo smells amazing, just like all of Aussie’s products! I had high hopes for this shampoo because I love their products so much, however I don’t think the shampoo added any volume to my hair! I think I’ll just stick to the other types of Aussie shampoos that don’t promise extra volume.
Katie C.
Saint Albans, WV
Does this actually give you more volume?
Angelique T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Does this dry out your hair?
Maricela E.
I love the Aussie Freeze hold hair spray, but I'm not sure if the shampoo will work as well as my current one. Would you rate this as a good volumizing shampoo for the price? Also, is there a conditioner that goes with it?
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Any body else have issues with the cap? I really like that it doesn't open easily for whenever I drop the bottle, but it's hard to get open whenever I want to use it.
Sandra G.
Pasadena, TX
How long does your hair stay full with volume when you use this product?

Walmart