BY AUSSIE #61 in Shampoo

Perfect for flat hair in need of a lift. It’s also great for all hair types.

• Boost

• My daughter uses this shampoo. We were hoping that it would help ...1 Answers
Alexis R.
S Portland, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so in love with so many Aussie products.. and I love this one just the same except for the fact that it didn't help as much with the volume as I had expected. I can still tell a difference though and otherwise I don't believe it has any downfalls. Would definitely recommend.
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was a decent. I don't know if it is cause my hair is to heavy or what. But no real difference unless I spent a few extra minutes blow drying My hair. But there was a small difference.
Rusti M.
White Oak, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aussie shampoo smells amazing and makes a lot of people I know that use that - have great smooth - voluminous hair - but when I use it . I typically get oily hair and find myself having to repeat with another shampoo or immediately wash my hair again
Matea R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had regular issues with Aussie. Not sure why, but after shampooing and conditioning with their products, my hair is left feeling greasy. Almost like I didn’t wash out the conditioner. I have had to rewash my hair on servers occasions after using their products. I would not recommend.
Alexis C.
Rio Rancho
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great drug store shampoo. I have thin hair but it leaves my hair nice and with a lot of volume. It makes my hair feel so clean and is definitely one of my favorites. I strongly recommend to anyone looking for more volume in their life!
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I typically enjoy Aussie but lately and I'm not sure why it's been making my scalp dry and flakey it never use to and I havent switched up any routines so I'm laying off the Aussie lone for a while thinking maybe they switched chemicals
Heather T.
Grand rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cheap but smells AMAZING! I do not suggest using on a daily basis due to build up on your hair that will cause issues with growing and styling over time. But for an every once and a while use so worth it Bc it smells Amazing.
Anna S.
Columbia, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve gone through at least six of these bottles over the past few years. My hair gets oily quickly, but this did a great job of minimizing the oil. Perfect for the oily scalp and very affordable. Plus, it smells amazing. This is my hands-down favorite shampoo, and I always put it with its matching conditioner.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I turn to Aussie when I'm on a budget or already at the grocery store. I love the price and the convince. Aussie really does bring me volume & I love the the way it makes my hair smell amazing and feels so soft.
arii A.
watsonville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im always looking out for volume shampoos because i love having voluminous haired this one is one of my all time favorites to be honest. Its affordable and long lasting. Really helps with volume and it makes my hair smell amazing , i have also used the conditioner with this one and its great
Angelique T.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Does this dry out your hair?
Katie C.
Saint Albans, WV
Does this actually give you more volume?
Maricela E.
I love the Aussie Freeze hold hair spray, but I'm not sure if the shampoo will work as well as my current one. Would you rate this as a good volumizing shampoo for the price? Also, is there a conditioner that goes with it?
Sandra G.
Pasadena, TX
How long does your hair stay full with volume when you use this product?
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Any body else have issues with the cap? I really like that it doesn't open easily for whenever I drop the bottle, but it's hard to get open whenever I want to use it.