Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo

Perfect for flat hair in need of a lift. It’s also great for all hair types.

• Boost
• Lift
• Moisturize

If you’re ready to take your hair to new heights this volumizing shampoo is the one for you.  With a touch of Australian Aloe, this big body volumizing shampoo formula is sure to add some oomph to your ‘do.

Directions: This shampoo is a big deal. Work through wet hair, rinse and follow with Aussome Volume Conditioner for hugely aussome results.

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidoproyl Betaine, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzote, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tetrasodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33

Can this be used on color treated hair?
When I was a kid I thought this shampoo made my hair dry, but I’ve been interested in giving it another chance. Anyone else experience dry hair with this brand?
Do you recommend this shampoo for flat, greasy hair? Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo
Start your review of Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo!
Denise W.
Indianapolis, IN
I have always used Aussie since I was a child. I love their products but my hair is very weird. Most of the time I have to switch up my hair products every few weeks because things stop working for me. I definitely tend to buy this sometimes due to it being such a good product.
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
I love this stuff, it makes my hair so smooth and puffy. It does add volume, It smells good. It's a great product all around.
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
I cannot even get past the scent to actually use the product - literally makes me physically ill, Too strong.
Kristina B.
Purchased at: Target
I just picked this up along with it's matching Aussie Aussome Volume Conditioner that I also reviewed earlier today and I love the smell and how much it suds up without really needing that much product. My hair is shinier and does seem to have a bit more volume than before using these volumizing products. Definitely would recommend and repurchase in the future.
Hannah P.
Fremont, Nebraska
When this shampoo says that it will give you volume, it's not kidding! I started using this shampoo because I noticed how flat and lifeless my thick hair was. Even though my hair did gain a measurable amount of volume, it came at a cost. This dried my hair out so badly. I have normal hair in terms of oil, so I was disappointed. However, if you have thin or oily hair, this shampoo would be great for you!
Melody H.
Georgetown, DE
I used to use Wen and that's when I noticed my hair stopped falling out. since I stopped using that due to price I have been using Aussie. My hair feels and looks great and to top it off, still no hair loss!
Ciana S.
Ringgold, GA
When I’m not using Aussie Moist, I’m using Aussie Volume! My hair ends up feeling great with the right amount of volume to create the perfect hair style. The price is unbeatable for the quality of product you are getting.
Tesha O.
Hurricane
Aussie Total Miracle 7N1 Conditioner smells good and take my advice, it works great! I am so satisfied with the product
Kayla D.
Albuquerque , NM
I use this everyday. It's the only shampoo that doesn't make my hair frizz. The scent is amazing it smells better than most salon shampoos.
Rebecca W.
Hohenwald, TN
I have super weird hair. It’s super thin, fine and gets weighted down very easily and also gets used to hair products so I’m usually having to constantly Chan he hair products, however this shampoo and conditioner are the only ones I’ve been able to use for over a year and still get great looking hair with every wash. Plus my hair stays cleaner and fluffier in between washes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hannah W.
Lexington
il y a 2 ans
Jeremy N. il y a un an
I would say yes. It does count down the oils in my hair while giving it volume.
Vitoria D.
Asheville, NC
il y a 2 ans
Sarah H. il y a un an
I would use a different product made for chemically treated hair