BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Janisa Q.
Janisa Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't the best of the best by any means but for the price it gets the job done. One complaint I have is how crunchy it can get on my hair because the sprayer gets clogged. A perk for this hairspray is it does stay in place.
Arian C.
Arian C.
Logan, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells fantastic, it reminds me of grapes. It holds really well, and that's saying something coming from me because my hair is super fine.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Kimball, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this hairspray for quite a while now. Gives just enough hold without getting stiff.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aussie is the only brand of hairspray I buy. For some reason it kind of smells like grapes to me. It doesn't make your hair sticky but holds hair in place all day!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Prefer the aerosol type spray, but this does work in a spur of the moment time. The nozzle occasionally clogged.
Jacquelina W.
Jacquelina W.
Crestview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who doesn't love volume.?? I know I Do! And this doest emit those awful gasses. Great to use with hair dryer
Ashlie S.
Ashlie S.
Brookland , AR
Shout out to Aussie for doing its part in protecting the Ozone! I genuinely love this product, perfect hold throughout the day without making my hair "crunchy".
Thalita R.
Thalita R.
Hull, MA
This is the only hair spray I have faithfully used for years. I do try other brands occasionally but am always disappointed.
Madie P.
Madie P.
Boaz , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The people at my nail salon use this and it works very good and is very nice I love it and I definitely recommend!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Aussie's products! This spray gives the perfect amount of volume without too much trouble, and doesn't leave your hair looking wet
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Lyndsey K.