BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
Porsha P.
This was my go to for non aerosol hair spray. The hold is good, and the smell was not bad. It wasn't strong and over powering. It did make your hair wet first, but dried as a strong hold. Takes some getting used to, to work with curling vs an aerosol spray, but being able to breathe makes it worth it.
Shannon H.
Azle , TX
I don’t like to use a lot of product in my hair but when I need hairspray, this is what I use. I don’t care for aerosol so a pump is for me. This does not clog up, the hold is perfect and it doesn’t have that gross hairspray scent.
Ashly S.
Marietta, PA
My go to hairspray. Has a wonderful scent, a great price and an all around great product. I would highly recommend this product
ashlee p.
Gravenhurst , ON
I love the non aerosol for when my daughter has dance recitals I find it a little sticker and it holds her hair in place great price too
Amanda W.
Florala
This works pretty good as long as you do not spray too much. Adds great volume to my hair. It smells great too and is not greasy. Very inexpensive.
Tawny G.
Spokane, WA
It a fan. This company tests on animals and that's a major let down. The smell is over powering and the formula is itchy.
Janisa Q.
This isn't the best of the best by any means but for the price it gets the job done. One complaint I have is how crunchy it can get on my hair because the sprayer gets clogged. A perk for this hairspray is it does stay in place.
Arian C.
Logan, OH
This stuff smells fantastic, it reminds me of grapes. It holds really well, and that's saying something coming from me because my hair is super fine.
Andrea S.
Kimball, MI
I've used this hairspray for quite a while now. Gives just enough hold without getting stiff.
Melissa L.
Aussie is the only brand of hairspray I buy. For some reason it kind of smells like grapes to me. It doesn't make your hair sticky but holds hair in place all day!
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Does this clog a lot?
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol