BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Chandler, AZ
I usually stay away from hair sprays because they make my hair sticky and stuff. But I love volume and all day hold. This product does all of this without the sticky and stiffness. This is perfect to spray on your roots to give some extra volume throughout the day when hair tends to go flat. This is a must have for me and I would defiantly recommend this product to my friends and family.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Portage, MI
I LOVE the smell of Aussie their my favorite hair products. I liked this spray because 1. It smelled good, 2. It holds the curl very good and doesn't make my hair get that crunchy feeling that you get with a lot of hair sprays and hey no aerosol is better for the environment so that's always a plus.
Arian C.
Arian C.
Logan, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells fantastic, it reminds me of grapes. It holds really well, and that's saying something coming from me because my hair is super fine.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
This brand is one of my favorites. I don't usually wear hair spray because I hate the smell and stickiness. This spray, however, smells great and doesn't leave a sticky feeling or residue. It holds the hair in place and doesn't leave a greasy look or shine.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Fort Hood, TX
This is such a good hairspray. It holds all day long and isn't too thick and heavy. Very lightweight and it smells good
Christina M.
Christina M.
Beech Grove, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Aussie products!! This hairspray is really good! It doesn't make your hair feel hard and crunchy! It doesn't flake either! I think that's why I love this product so much!! I would recommend it to anyone!
Roxanne M.
Roxanne M.
St Augustine, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product since I was a kid.. and now my kids use it.. I have three girls and they always use this brand . Good smell and strong hold
Megan H.
Megan H.
Gastonia, NC
Aussies is a great smelling product. Works wonders on your hair, and last a long time. I would deff recomend to a freind.
Candy A.
Candy A.
Brownfield , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hairspray and how it holds your hair in place and the frizzed hair too
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Rochester , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! I got this for free in one of my voxboxes and I like that it's non-aerosol. I love the smell, it works great to keep my hair in place, and overall it's one of my favorites!
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Lyndsey K.