Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#46 in Hairspray
Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. .
Photos (7)
Jasmyn L.
Jasmyn L.
Watsonville, CA

It smells amazing and has a strong hold without leaving your hair hard as rock . It kept my hair curled all day. Then when I slept on it, too. I woke up to be achy waves the next morning
qunita b.
qunita b.
Pensacola, FL

any aussie product i have used havent let me down yet ! give this a try if you are looking to add volume to your hair ... works well , not like most heavy hairsprays i have had before .
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Phoenix, AZ

Great hairspray! Doesn't make my hair to still at all unless you layer it enough haha I'm sure you could. Kept my hair in place for weddings and dances over the years. Smells good too!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Winona, MN

I love this hairspray it gives great volume and works well when I curl my hair! Great for poofing and having all day hold truly my favorite hairspray although I prefer the aerosol can
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Anoka, MN

I love this product. It's so easy to use. It adds volume with out the crunchy feeling. I like to add mine when my hair is wet and let it dry then brush it thru. Add perfect volume.
brenda v.
brenda v.
san benito, tx

I use this on my daughter who has very wildly curly hair. I love how as soon as i apply it to her hair it looks so soft and tamed. Looks tangle free and soft last almost all day
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Dallas, TX

This hairspray is just amazing! It helps keep my hair styled without the flakes or crunchiness. My baby hairs are never out of control with this! My all time favorite hairspray!
Heather L.
Heather L.
Rosamond, CA

Use this on my sons hair when we spike it or do a mohalk. Keeps his hair held up for a long time and works great. Affordable and worth the buy. Definetely recommend to others.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Townsend, GA

Aussie has the best smell, but also a great hold. I enjoy using this hairspray from time to time. I have to alter products, so I don't have an allergic reaction to anything.
Krista J.
Krista J.
Amery, WI

I used this product for about two years, but I stopped using it because the hair spray made my hair really crusty and hard. I also found the nozzle to clog up quite easily.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX

has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol

Join Now