BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
Denisha R.
Newark, OH
Love that Most Aussie products are still a flexible hold. Love the smell! One of my favorite points are the smell like grapes! Very affordable and they send a lot of coupons also! Very effective for all day hold! I usually use their gel first then spray for a all day hold!
Angela P.
I really like this product because it is a "light" formula and it doesn't give your hair that "wet" look, which is really great for me since I have fine and oily hair. I do find it volumizing, but don't think it lasts all day for me, which may be more due to my natural hair condition anyway.
Katlyn H.
Mauston, WI
This stuff is amazing. I love love love the smell of all Aussie products, especially the hairspray. It holds my hair up and in curls all day and I never have to worry about my hair falling down
Sonali B.
La Jolla, CA
First of all, the scent is amazing as all Aussie products are. One thing that bothers me at times is that it can be sticky if you use even an extra spray than needed, but it does it job well!
Kimberly A.
Waterbury, CT
I love this hairspray because for me it's lightweight and not as sticky as others. It's a good price for what you're getting. My hair is medium blonde that's highlighted. It met my expectations. Yes I would recommend this to someone else. Also I love the smell.
Brittany S.
Salisbury, MD
THIS IS MY FAVORITE STUFF EVER. It smells great, the packaging is easy to use, it is super super cheap and it never makes your hair crunchy no matter how much you put in. I always make sure I have a bottle of this in the house I love it so much.
Reese P.
I love the smell and the feel. Aussie leaves my hair feeling radiant. Aussie makes my hair feel clean. I love how the products all work together perfectly. From shampoo to conditioner to mouse and hair spray. Aussie is my number one products. I love Aussie!!
Sarah J.
Kansas City, KS
I use this spray to give my hair the wet look but not too much of a wet look. Not the wet dripping look either. I also use for those fly aways I get when wearing my hair up. Works great.
Holly K.
Pennsauken, NJ
Strong, lasting hold where you need it! I use it when pulling my hair up or back, or when i need to tame fly aways. It met my expectations. Was satisfied with product. Also suggest the non-aerosol if you leave your hair down and need to tame fly aways.
Sarah K.
Anoka, MN
I love this product. It's so easy to use. It adds volume with out the crunchy feeling. I like to add mine when my hair is wet and let it dry then brush it thru. Add perfect volume.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Does this clog a lot?
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol