Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#64 in Hairspray
Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. .
Photos (6)
zeda p.
zeda p.
Clearwater, FL

I have this Aussie aussome volume spray non-aerosol spray and it works tremendously good. it has done a lot for my hair by giving me the perfect hair I want and need!
Lydia J.
Lydia J.

This among a few other Aussie products are what I consider "oldie but goodie", I have used this off and on for about 20 years and I'm always happy with their quality.
Katelyn T.
Katelyn T.
South River, NJ

I have used this hairspray and the instant freeze hairspray by Aussie I refuse to use anything else you cannot tell anything is in your hair and it holds it all day.
Britney N.
Britney N.
Colonial Hgts, VA

I LIKE THIS IT REALLY HELD MY HAIR WITH THE CURL FOR THE ENTIRE DAY WITHOUT MY CURLS FALLING OUT AND WITHOUT MY HAIR FEELING LIKE IT WAS THICK WITH A LOT OF HAIRSPRAY
Elyssa R.
Elyssa R.

I absolutely love the way all Aussie products smell. This one product leaves my hair smelling so good and doesn't leave it hard and crunchy it is still manageable.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Brownsville, Ontario

I truly love Aussie products and the smell is amazing compared to most hair sprays. I personally don't like the pump hairspray itself. It doesn't withhold as well.
brandy h.
brandy h.

I love this product, it works and smells great . The price is affordable and it leaves my hair looking awesome 🙆. I would recommend this product to anyone gladly.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Plantation, FL

This stuff was OK, but not as good as I hoped it would be. Also, it has a funky smell that over powers any perfume I wear, so that is a major thumbs down for me.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Lebanon, OH

Smells great with fabulous hold that doesn't weigh hair down. I've used this product for years and have tried others but this is the best product for the value.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Deltona, FL

The best smelling products i have ever used, makes my hair feel so manageable no matter what line of Aussie i used, they are like the perfect hair products ever
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX

has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol

Join Now