Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#64 in Hairspray
Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. .
Photos (6)
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Ramsey, MN

I love this product. It's so easy to use. It adds volume with out the crunchy feeling. I like to add mine when my hair is wet and let it dry then brush it thru. Add perfect volume.
brenda v.
brenda v.
Harlingen, TX

I use this on my daughter who has very wildly curly hair. I love how as soon as i apply it to her hair it looks so soft and tamed. Looks tangle free and soft last almost all day
Heather L.
Heather L.
Rosamond, CA

Use this on my sons hair when we spike it or do a mohalk. Keeps his hair held up for a long time and works great. Affordable and worth the buy. Definetely recommend to others.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Townsend, GA

Aussie has the best smell, but also a great hold. I enjoy using this hairspray from time to time. I have to alter products, so I don't have an allergic reaction to anything.
Krista J.
Krista J.
Amery, WI

I used this product for about two years, but I stopped using it because the hair spray made my hair really crusty and hard. I also found the nozzle to clog up quite easily.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Camrose, AB

Honestly I don't like how easy the nozzle gets clogged up by the hairspray but its an easy fix so I will continue to use it. It's pretty inexpensive and gets the job done.
Naomi S.
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA

I am a big fan of aussie because they always deliver on what they are selling and let me tell you this, this hair spray is very effective when it comes to their hairspray
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Glendale, AZ

This hairspray is absolutely amazing. It smells so good and your hair stays in place. If you want to brush your hair,it just brushes out and does not leave any residue.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Chicago, il

I am a big fan of non-aerosol hair sprays, and this is one of my favorites. It is a great smell and really holds your style in place without being to stiff and crunchy.
Kayleigh H.
Kayleigh H.

Really works well! I'm in the army so I need my hair to stay in place. This held my hair in place all day and it didn't get really hard like hairspray sometimes does.
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX

has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol

Join Now