BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Ivanna Y.
Raeford, NC
This is perfect for traveling since it is not aerosol. It also has a great smell to it compared to other brands. Aussie provides so many different kinds of hairspray but the volumizing was my favorite since my hair is so thin.
Judy H.
Norristown, PA
Great hair spray. Easy to use, last a long time and always holds my hair they way I need it to. Compared to other brands it smells much better! :)
I have waivy, sometime frizzy hair. When I straighten it I use this to hold everything in place. Keeps the frizz down and my hair straight all day long!
Janet S.
Santa Ana, CA
This is one of my favorite hair sprays for the reason that it smells wonders. I use it when I get out of the shower to start my day. It helps the pesky baby hairs from sticking up and keeps my hair calm enough to look great. It can also cause my hair to feel soft when I brush my fingers through it.
Michelle S.
Stafford, VA
This is a great strong hole hairspray. We use this product for my daughters hair during dance competitions and holds her hair in place all day! I also love the smell! Not to overpowering and just a clean crisp smell.
Ruby B.
Boulder, CO
I liked this hairspray! I really liked the fact that it is not with aerosol, because it makes it seem like it is healthier for my hair, yet still being good hairspray. It holds well, but the only thing I have a problem with is that it is hard to get out of my hair, and is a little greasy!
Nicole N.
I only occasionally use hairspray, but bought this when it was on sale and I had a coupon. I love the scent! I hate aerosols so I loved that this had a pump, but wish it was more of a mist instead of a straight spray. I felt like I had to use a lot in order to cover all the areas I wanted.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
Does give you volume but does not last very long. I was surprised that it did not last long but when mixed with other products it does. Might get again until i fine something else. Great Price smell is okay
Maria G.
Philadelphia, PA
Makes your frizzy hair become real curls! a little goes a long way. If you're looking for just simple waves and already have curly-wavy hair it might get too curly. Works great if you want beach hair looks.
Kehlief C.
Allison Park, PA
The smell is so good!!! I don't use hairspray often, but when I do, I often reach for this! The holding power is great, but you do get some stickiness with it. It is long-lasting and holds up well in humid conditions. Definitely on my list to repurchase soon.
Andrea H.
I have been using this hairspray since I can remember. It works well for me and my daughter. I love that it has light pleasant smell. I have thin hair and my daughter has thick hair and it works for both of us. I would highly recommend it especially if you live on a budget.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Does this clog a lot?
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol