Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#50 in Hairspray
Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. .
Photos (7)
zeda p.
zeda p.
Clearwater, FL
I have this Aussie aussome volume spray non-aerosol spray and it works tremendously good. it has done a lot for my hair by giving me the perfect hair I want and need!
Katelyn T.
Katelyn T.
South River, NJ
I have used this hairspray and the instant freeze hairspray by Aussie I refuse to use anything else you cannot tell anything is in your hair and it holds it all day.
Britney N.
Britney N.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I LIKE THIS IT REALLY HELD MY HAIR WITH THE CURL FOR THE ENTIRE DAY WITHOUT MY CURLS FALLING OUT AND WITHOUT MY HAIR FEELING LIKE IT WAS THICK WITH A LOT OF HAIRSPRAY
Elyssa R.
Elyssa R.
I absolutely love the way all Aussie products smell. This one product leaves my hair smelling so good and doesn't leave it hard and crunchy it is still manageable.
brandy h.
brandy h.
I love this product, it works and smells great . The price is affordable and it leaves my hair looking awesome 🙆. I would recommend this product to anyone gladly.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Plantation, FL
This stuff was OK, but not as good as I hoped it would be. Also, it has a funky smell that over powers any perfume I wear, so that is a major thumbs down for me.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Lebanon, OH
Smells great with fabulous hold that doesn't weigh hair down. I've used this product for years and have tried others but this is the best product for the value.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
I love this hairspray! My curls call out so easy, but when I use this stuff they last all day! & if you use it properly, your hair won't be stuff and painful!
tallia j.
tallia j.
Hurricane, UT
It didn't have the best hold but to was ok. Not my favorite. It had a weird smell and it worked well enough but I have had better products for less money.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
This one is so great to use for your beachy curls. I love how there's no aerosol, and how it doesn't make your hair feel crunchy. The price is also right1
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol