BY AUSSIE #100 in Hairspray

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I like to use non-aerosol hairsprays because I don't think they make my hair feel as sticky. Anyways, I love Aussie, most of my hair products are Aussie so it makes sense to me to use the same brand hairspray.
Hannah G.
Great hairspray. Delicious smelling and extremely effective for someone with thin/thick hair. I love using a few spritzes of this to give my hair awesome volume and hold throughout the day. At only about 4 dollars a bottle this stuff is a steal!
Rebecca H.
Rochester, NY
I love this stuff! I got this for free in one of my voxboxes and I like that it's non-aerosol. I love the smell, it works great to keep my hair in place, and overall it's one of my favorites!
Heather S.
Turlock, CA
I love how this hair spray smells and the fact that it's non aerosol it holds curls just about all day super affordable can find it at any store that sells hair products only reason I would not give it five stars is because it does leave hair a bit sticky
Bianca P.
West Orange, NJ
This hairspray smells great and it won't leave your hair sticky or rock hard. It's a good value and lasts for a long time with occasional use. It's one of my go-to sprays when I want my hair to stay curled, but still move. I'd recommend it to others!
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Eh. Not one that I would recommend but that's because I prefer an aerosol Over a Spray!! Aussie Spray leaves a crunchy hard texture to your hair as with an aerosol just gives great hold. I think this kind of hairspray is totally a matter of preference.
Alasia S.
This Aussie hair spray didn't hold my hair at all. It left residue and the only good thing is it smells good. I threw away half the bottle because I was just adding unnecessary product to my damaged hair.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This hairspray is so nice! It doesn't get all crunchy like a lot of other hairsprays i've tried. It also lasts for awhile even if you use it everyday. I will for sure be repurchasing this when it runs out.
Amanda G.
Salem, AL
This hairspray does alright to hold down frizz, which is my main concern. It's a good value for what it is. I don't need more volume so I can't judge on that but it does what I need without getting sticky.
Sarah B.
Eyota, MN
Full of life, is how I would describe my hair after using this product. My hair feels light and airy, with no greasy sticky residue. It held my hair all day and exceeded my expectations. I love aussie product they are consistant in their quality.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this clog a lot?
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol