Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#46 in Hairspray
Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. .
Photos (7)
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Salem, AL

This hairspray does alright to hold down frizz, which is my main concern. It's a good value for what it is. I don't need more volume so I can't judge on that but it does what I need without getting sticky.
Alasia S.
Alasia S.

This Aussie hair spray didn't hold my hair at all. It left residue and the only good thing is it smells good. I threw away half the bottle because I was just adding unnecessary product to my damaged hair.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Kittanning, PA

My favorite hairspray to use! Holds so strong all day! High quality and exceeded expectations. Good price for a great product! One bottle lasts me a long time. I buy this product all the time!!
Katlyn H.
Katlyn H.
Mauston, WI

This stuff is amazing. I love love love the smell of all Aussie products, especially the hairspray. It holds my hair up and in curls all day and I never have to worry about my hair falling down
member-d395dbda1
member-d395dbda1
Bloomington, IL

I have used this hairspray for many years and it's my favorite. I have very thin hair that doesn't hold volume very well but this helps so much. It holds a lot longer than others I have tried.
Donna J.
Donna J.
Pelham, AL

This hair spray is awesome! It held my hair style all day long. It didn't not have a bulb up in my hair at all. It also didn't have my hair turn white. I love this product. I still use it now.
Sonali B.
Sonali B.
Victorville, CA

First of all, the scent is amazing as all Aussie products are. One thing that bothers me at times is that it can be sticky if you use even an extra spray than needed, but it does it job well!
Erinn P.
Erinn P.

I love this hairspray. I always go for the maximum hold because my hair never stays, but with this hairspray I don't have a problem. My favorite thing about it is that it smells great too!
Brandi C.
Brandi C.

This product is great it holds up and smells great although I sometimes am sensitive to it and it causes my head to itch a bit I can't stop using it it is nice on my hair and so affordable
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC

I like this specifically because it's a pump spritz instead of an aerosol. It smells good. It works wonders on flat hair. I spritz this close to the roots and hit it with the blow dryer.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX

has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol

Join Now