Add a Photo

#56 in Hairspray
Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. .
Photos (7)
member-d395dbda1
member-d395dbda1
Bloomington, IL

I have used this hairspray for many years and it's my favorite. I have very thin hair that doesn't hold volume very well but this helps so much. It holds a lot longer than others I have tried.
Donna J.
Donna J.
Pelham, AL

This hair spray is awesome! It held my hair style all day long. It didn't not have a bulb up in my hair at all. It also didn't have my hair turn white. I love this product. I still use it now.
Sonali B.
Sonali B.
Victorville, CA

First of all, the scent is amazing as all Aussie products are. One thing that bothers me at times is that it can be sticky if you use even an extra spray than needed, but it does it job well!
Brandi C.
Brandi C.

This product is great it holds up and smells great although I sometimes am sensitive to it and it causes my head to itch a bit I can't stop using it it is nice on my hair and so affordable
Erinn P.
Erinn P.

I love this hairspray. I always go for the maximum hold because my hair never stays, but with this hairspray I don't have a problem. My favorite thing about it is that it smells great too!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Kansas City, KS

I use this spray to give my hair the wet look but not too much of a wet look. Not the wet dripping look either. I also use for those fly aways I get when wearing my hair up. Works great.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC

I like this specifically because it's a pump spritz instead of an aerosol. It smells good. It works wonders on flat hair. I spritz this close to the roots and hit it with the blow dryer.
Jasmyn L.
Jasmyn L.
Watsonville, CA

It smells amazing and has a strong hold without leaving your hair hard as rock . It kept my hair curled all day. Then when I slept on it, too. I woke up to be achy waves the next morning
Allison S.
Allison S.
Winona, MN

I love this hairspray it gives great volume and works well when I curl my hair! Great for poofing and having all day hold truly my favorite hairspray although I prefer the aerosol can
Britnie A.
Britnie A.
Kingsburg, CA

Only hair spray I use. Holds well for exactly what I need and smells great. Wouldn't suggest if you're trying to do some crazy elaborate hairstyle but for my day to day it's perfect.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX

has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol

Join Now