Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
Hannah G.
Great hairspray. Delicious smelling and extremely effective for someone with thin/thick hair. I love using a few spritzes of this to give my hair awesome volume and hold throughout the day. At only about 4 dollars a bottle this stuff is a steal!
Nicole N.
I only occasionally use hairspray, but bought this when it was on sale and I had a coupon. I love the scent! I hate aerosols so I loved that this had a pump, but wish it was more of a mist instead of a straight spray. I felt like I had to use a lot in order to cover all the areas I wanted.
Ruby B.
Boulder, CO
I liked this hairspray! I really liked the fact that it is not with aerosol, because it makes it seem like it is healthier for my hair, yet still being good hairspray. It holds well, but the only thing I have a problem with is that it is hard to get out of my hair, and is a little greasy!
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
Does give you volume but does not last very long. I was surprised that it did not last long but when mixed with other products it does. Might get again until i fine something else. Great Price smell is okay
Maria G.
Philadelphia, PA
Makes your frizzy hair become real curls! a little goes a long way. If you're looking for just simple waves and already have curly-wavy hair it might get too curly. Works great if you want beach hair looks.
Ayame S.
I've been using this hairspray since my days in highschool! I remember getting them 2 for $4 at Rite Aid too lol! It would last me through out the school day, I usually brush it out when I get home after showering.
Kehlief C.
Allison Park, PA
The smell is so good!!! I don't use hairspray often, but when I do, I often reach for this! The holding power is great, but you do get some stickiness with it. It is long-lasting and holds up well in humid conditions. Definitely on my list to repurchase soon.
Hailey G.
Deer Park, WA
Love Aussie hairspray, my favorite part is the smell of it :) Gives a great hold and my hair never falls out, also keeps my curls in tact. Love the price of it too. My hair is light blonde and very fine and shoulder length works great with it :) I would definitely buy it again.
Andrea H.
I have been using this hairspray since I can remember. It works well for me and my daughter. I love that it has light pleasant smell. I have thin hair and my daughter has thick hair and it works for both of us. I would highly recommend it especially if you live on a budget.
Denisha R.
Newark, OH
Love that Most Aussie products are still a flexible hold. Love the smell! One of my favorite points are the smell like grapes! Very affordable and they send a lot of coupons also! Very effective for all day hold! I usually use their gel first then spray for a all day hold!
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Does this clog a lot?
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol