BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
There is nothing wrong with the spray itself, it is the bottle. It is hairspray so it is bound to get sticky, but after a short amount of time, the bottle gets so tacky with dried hairspray that its near impossible to get the product out of the container.
KJ M.
Arnold, MD
Works very well for a strong hold on stage, while being flexible enough to look natural off stage. Great for performing and everyday wear. The smell is not exactly my style, but it is not too strong for me. Will definitely purchase again.
Maria A.
I love Aussie products! Not only do they smell wonderful but this non-aerosol pump spray is the greatest. Aussie products have never failed me, I have natural curly hair so I use the volume mouse and the use the sprits and it does the job and leaves my locks smelling great !
Alex L.
Applegate, MI
I use this hairspray eveyday to keep my hair in place and normally I would have to spray my hair multiple times, but with this product it lasts me all day. I recommend combing your hair as soon as you spray it in so your hair isn't clumpy, other than that I love this product!
Katie F.
Goldston, NC
We love this product it's great I always use it on my hair when I know I need a stronghold in the humidity of the day or when I'm going to go out and I'm afraid that it's going to get messed up it's a great product for the price.
Stacy N.
Old brand, with old smell anyone would recognize. Not really into it. Would not buy. ugh my hair type is normal. I don't like it, so no comparison. .... doesn't meet expectations, it's old. I also would not wear the perfume 'Exclamation' by Debbie Gibson, That's my point.
Lilliana C.
Hurst, TX
I have really straight hair and I hate it because it is very flat and dull. I enjoyed this product because it solved that problem but I would rather use Suaves volumizing spray. Its cheaper at Walmart and is the same in quality.
Ivanna Y.
Raeford, NC
This is perfect for traveling since it is not aerosol. It also has a great smell to it compared to other brands. Aussie provides so many different kinds of hairspray but the volumizing was my favorite since my hair is so thin.
Colby G.
Hyannis, MA
I use this Aussie hairspray daily and love the smell and its overall hold in my hair. I have naturally thin hair and this holds perfectly in my hair without making it have that crunchy look. Inexpensive and lasts a while!
Jasmine M.
This is great not the best and there are issues with the hold and force. It leaves a breathable finish but it does leave flakes after awhile. It is a great smell, a good product. I love the Non aerosol aspect of the product.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Does this clog a lot?
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol