Add a Photo

#56 in Hairspray
Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. .
Photos (7)
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Stafford, VA

This is a great strong hole hairspray. We use this product for my daughters hair during dance competitions and holds her hair in place all day! I also love the smell! Not to overpowering and just a clean crisp smell.
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
Los Angeles, CA

One of my favorite hair products , doesn't leave my hair sticky! Also smells wonderful , it last the whole day without retouch! It met my expectations and I would so recommended to anyone who needs a good hair spray
Lorrie R.
Lorrie R.

This is a great hair spray. I love that it is an not aerosol can. It has a nice firm hold, while still keeping your volume. One cannot forget about the classic Aussie smell that leaves your hair smelling wonderful!
Analiese R.
Analiese R.

this hairspray worked very well in my hair. i did not find any clumping, which i LOVED. my hair is blonde, and very long and thick. this hairspray is one of the few hairsprays that actually held my hair in place.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Beech Grove, IN

I love Aussie products!! This hairspray is really good! It doesn't make your hair feel hard and crunchy! It doesn't flake either! I think that's why I love this product so much!! I would recommend it to anyone!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Shawnee, OK

I like the smell and the volumizing effect on my hair. The texture sometimes bothers me, but that is just me. It does give me more volume so I have to say that is a good purchase and I will continue to use it.
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
Pierrefonds, Quebec

I use this on my baby hair whenever I put it up. It lasts me all day and I love that you can purchasing this anywhere and it if very inexpensive. It also has a nice scent. It definitely meets my expectations,
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
N Las Vegas, NV

Does give you volume but does not last very long. I was surprised that it did not last long but when mixed with other products it does. Might get again until i fine something else. Great Price smell is okay
Maria G.
Maria G.
Newark, NJ

Makes your frizzy hair become real curls! a little goes a long way. If you're looking for just simple waves and already have curly-wavy hair it might get too curly. Works great if you want beach hair looks.
Alasia S.
Alasia S.
Burney, CA

This Aussie hair spray didn't hold my hair at all. It left residue and the only good thing is it smells good. I threw away half the bottle because I was just adding unnecessary product to my damaged hair.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX

has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol

Join Now