Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#56 in Hairspray
Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. .
Photos (7)
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
N Las Vegas, NV

Does give you volume but does not last very long. I was surprised that it did not last long but when mixed with other products it does. Might get again until i fine something else. Great Price smell is okay
Maria G.
Maria G.
Newark, NJ

Makes your frizzy hair become real curls! a little goes a long way. If you're looking for just simple waves and already have curly-wavy hair it might get too curly. Works great if you want beach hair looks.
Molly C.
Molly C.

Loved it, although it left my hair feeling a bit "sticky" and it took awhile to dry due to my extremely thick hair, but gave me nice volume, and didn't leave my hair feeling stiff as other hair sprays do.
lloni.webb
lloni.webb
Brockville, ontario

Works great and smells great plus non aerosol which is great for the environment! I have very fine hair and this really helped with the issue of volume and had great staying power without being sticky!
Katlyn H.
Katlyn H.
Mauston, WI

This stuff is amazing. I love love love the smell of all Aussie products, especially the hairspray. It holds my hair up and in curls all day and I never have to worry about my hair falling down
Donna J.
Donna J.
Pelham, AL

This hair spray is awesome! It held my hair style all day long. It didn't not have a bulb up in my hair at all. It also didn't have my hair turn white. I love this product. I still use it now.
Sonali B.
Sonali B.
Victorville, CA

First of all, the scent is amazing as all Aussie products are. One thing that bothers me at times is that it can be sticky if you use even an extra spray than needed, but it does it job well!
Erinn P.
Erinn P.

I love this hairspray. I always go for the maximum hold because my hair never stays, but with this hairspray I don't have a problem. My favorite thing about it is that it smells great too!
Jasmyn L.
Jasmyn L.
Watsonville, CA

It smells amazing and has a strong hold without leaving your hair hard as rock . It kept my hair curled all day. Then when I slept on it, too. I woke up to be achy waves the next morning
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Kansas City, KS

I use this spray to give my hair the wet look but not too much of a wet look. Not the wet dripping look either. I also use for those fly aways I get when wearing my hair up. Works great.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX

has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol

Join Now