Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#46 in Hairspray
Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. .
Photos (7)
Katie F.
Katie F.
bear creek, NC

We love this product it's great I always use it on my hair when I know I need a stronghold in the humidity of the day or when I'm going to go out and I'm afraid that it's going to get messed up it's a great product for the price.
Lilliana C.
Lilliana C.
Hurst, TX

I have really straight hair and I hate it because it is very flat and dull. I enjoyed this product because it solved that problem but I would rather use Suaves volumizing spray. Its cheaper at Walmart and is the same in quality.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Oak Harbor, WA

I have fine hair, which is usually weighed down by hair sprays. Aussie Aussome Volume not only doesn't weigh my hair down, it gives it the volume I want while keeping my style in place. Unlike some hair sprays it lasts for hours.
Ivanna Y.
Ivanna Y.
Raeford, NC

This is perfect for traveling since it is not aerosol. It also has a great smell to it compared to other brands. Aussie provides so many different kinds of hairspray but the volumizing was my favorite since my hair is so thin.
Atqiya P.
Atqiya P.
Upper Darby, PA

The fragrance is really really nice!!!!! At first i didn't like it. Then i gave it another chance and i loved it. My hair feels really soft. And smell good. Another thing i liked about this product was that it was affordable.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.

This is great not the best and there are issues with the hold and force. It leaves a breathable finish but it does leave flakes after awhile. It is a great smell, a good product. I love the Non aerosol aspect of the product.
Colby G.
Colby G.
Hyannis, MA

I use this Aussie hairspray daily and love the smell and its overall hold in my hair. I have naturally thin hair and this holds perfectly in my hair without making it have that crunchy look. Inexpensive and lasts a while!
Katelyn k.
Katelyn k.
Melbourne, FL

I don't tend to use hairspray very often because I find that it makes my hair to crunchy, but this is one of my holy grail products that doesn't do that! It smells great, and keeps all my flyaways and baby hairs in place!
Megan B.
Megan B.

I've used Aussie for the past 10 years. I love the smell of their products and they help make my hair more manageable. It reminds me of my middle school days lol. It will always be one of my favorite hair product brands!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Stafford, VA

This is a great strong hole hairspray. We use this product for my daughters hair during dance competitions and holds her hair in place all day! I also love the smell! Not to overpowering and just a clean crisp smell.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX

has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol

Join Now