Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#64 in Hairspray
Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. .
Photos (6)
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.

This is great not the best and there are issues with the hold and force. It leaves a breathable finish but it does leave flakes after awhile. It is a great smell, a good product. I love the Non aerosol aspect of the product.
Colby G.
Colby G.
Hyannis, MA

I use this Aussie hairspray daily and love the smell and its overall hold in my hair. I have naturally thin hair and this holds perfectly in my hair without making it have that crunchy look. Inexpensive and lasts a while!
Katelyn k.
Katelyn k.
Melbourne, FL

I don't tend to use hairspray very often because I find that it makes my hair to crunchy, but this is one of my holy grail products that doesn't do that! It smells great, and keeps all my flyaways and baby hairs in place!
Megan B.
Megan B.

I've used Aussie for the past 10 years. I love the smell of their products and they help make my hair more manageable. It reminds me of my middle school days lol. It will always be one of my favorite hair product brands!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Stafford, VA

This is a great strong hole hairspray. We use this product for my daughters hair during dance competitions and holds her hair in place all day! I also love the smell! Not to overpowering and just a clean crisp smell.
Lorrie R.
Lorrie R.

This is a great hair spray. I love that it is an not aerosol can. It has a nice firm hold, while still keeping your volume. One cannot forget about the classic Aussie smell that leaves your hair smelling wonderful!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Shawnee, OK

I like the smell and the volumizing effect on my hair. The texture sometimes bothers me, but that is just me. It does give me more volume so I have to say that is a good purchase and I will continue to use it.
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
N Las Vegas, NV

Does give you volume but does not last very long. I was surprised that it did not last long but when mixed with other products it does. Might get again until i fine something else. Great Price smell is okay
Maria G.
Maria G.
Newark, NJ

Makes your frizzy hair become real curls! a little goes a long way. If you're looking for just simple waves and already have curly-wavy hair it might get too curly. Works great if you want beach hair looks.
Molly C.
Molly C.

Loved it, although it left my hair feeling a bit "sticky" and it took awhile to dry due to my extremely thick hair, but gave me nice volume, and didn't leave my hair feeling stiff as other hair sprays do.
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX

has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol

Join Now