Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#54 in Hairspray
Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. .
Photos (7)
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
This is great not the best and there are issues with the hold and force. It leaves a breathable finish but it does leave flakes after awhile. It is a great smell, a good product. I love the Non aerosol aspect of the product.
Colby G.
Colby G.
Hyannis, MA
I use this Aussie hairspray daily and love the smell and its overall hold in my hair. I have naturally thin hair and this holds perfectly in my hair without making it have that crunchy look. Inexpensive and lasts a while!
Katelyn k.
Katelyn k.
Melbourne, FL
I don't tend to use hairspray very often because I find that it makes my hair to crunchy, but this is one of my holy grail products that doesn't do that! It smells great, and keeps all my flyaways and baby hairs in place!
Megan B.
Megan B.
I've used Aussie for the past 10 years. I love the smell of their products and they help make my hair more manageable. It reminds me of my middle school days lol. It will always be one of my favorite hair product brands!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Stafford, VA
This is a great strong hole hairspray. We use this product for my daughters hair during dance competitions and holds her hair in place all day! I also love the smell! Not to overpowering and just a clean crisp smell.
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does give you volume but does not last very long. I was surprised that it did not last long but when mixed with other products it does. Might get again until i fine something else. Great Price smell is okay
Maria G.
Maria G.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes your frizzy hair become real curls! a little goes a long way. If you're looking for just simple waves and already have curly-wavy hair it might get too curly. Works great if you want beach hair looks.
Katlyn H.
Katlyn H.
Mauston, WI
This stuff is amazing. I love love love the smell of all Aussie products, especially the hairspray. It holds my hair up and in curls all day and I never have to worry about my hair falling down
Donna J.
Donna J.
Pelham, AL
This hair spray is awesome! It held my hair style all day long. It didn't not have a bulb up in my hair at all. It also didn't have my hair turn white. I love this product. I still use it now.
Sonali B.
Sonali B.
Victorville, CA
First of all, the scent is amazing as all Aussie products are. One thing that bothers me at times is that it can be sticky if you use even an extra spray than needed, but it does it job well!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol