BY AUSSIE #50 in Hairspray

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
brenda v.
brenda v.
san benito, tx
I use this on my daughter who has very wildly curly hair. I love how as soon as i apply it to her hair it looks so soft and tamed. Looks tangle free and soft last almost all day
Heather L.
Heather L.
Quartz Hill, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this on my sons hair when we spike it or do a mohalk. Keeps his hair held up for a long time and works great. Affordable and worth the buy. Definetely recommend to others.
Naomi S.
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA
I am a big fan of aussie because they always deliver on what they are selling and let me tell you this, this hair spray is very effective when it comes to their hairspray
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a big fan of non-aerosol hair sprays, and this is one of my favorites. It is a great smell and really holds your style in place without being to stiff and crunchy.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Glendale, AZ
This hairspray is absolutely amazing. It smells so good and your hair stays in place. If you want to brush your hair,it just brushes out and does not leave any residue.
Kayleigh H.
Kayleigh H.
Fayetteville, NC
Really works well! I'm in the army so I need my hair to stay in place. This held my hair in place all day and it didn't get really hard like hairspray sometimes does.
Katelyn T.
Katelyn T.
South River, NJ
I have used this hairspray and the instant freeze hairspray by Aussie I refuse to use anything else you cannot tell anything is in your hair and it holds it all day.
Britney N.
Britney N.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I LIKE THIS IT REALLY HELD MY HAIR WITH THE CURL FOR THE ENTIRE DAY WITHOUT MY CURLS FALLING OUT AND WITHOUT MY HAIR FEELING LIKE IT WAS THICK WITH A LOT OF HAIRSPRAY
Elyssa R.
Elyssa R.
I absolutely love the way all Aussie products smell. This one product leaves my hair smelling so good and doesn't leave it hard and crunchy it is still manageable.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Plantation, FL
This stuff was OK, but not as good as I hoped it would be. Also, it has a funky smell that over powers any perfume I wear, so that is a major thumbs down for me.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol