BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
This is a great hair spray! It hold my hair in the style I need and it doesn't leave that hard crunchy feeling in my hair. My curls last all day and j can still run my fingers through my hair without a problem. I don't know if this is all bottles, but mine came with a defective pump. I switched it out with another spray pump thingy j had from another product.
Rebecca S.
Lutz, FL
This product definitely holds my style! I don't have to put very much in to get it to hold. I am picky when it comes to hairspray though. I don't like the feeling of my hair being really stiff and this does that. Besides that, my curl stays all day and doesn't move
Elizabeth M.
Williamsport, PA
Best hairspray that I have ever used. It is the only hairspray that keeps my hair together all day. The price is very good for the quality of it. It also smells very nice, when I use this hairspray I don't even need perfume because it is a very strong amazing smell :)
Jeanne U.
North Augusta, SC
I prefer non-aerosol hairspray for environmental reasons, and this one is pretty good. The hold is good, though hair is a little "clumpier" than it is when I use an aerosol spray. The price/value is excellent, and the smell is pleasant but not overwhelming.
Crystal H.
Baytown, TX
I felt this product was weird. Lol. I'm so used to using aerosol hairspray, but i thought I'd give this a try. The proce was a little on the high end though. I have highlights and this product turned out rather tough on my fine hair. I wouldn't buy this again.
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
There is nothing wrong with the spray itself, it is the bottle. It is hairspray so it is bound to get sticky, but after a short amount of time, the bottle gets so tacky with dried hairspray that its near impossible to get the product out of the container.
Delaney S.
Lufkin , TX
I love Aussie products regularly. For my hair, Non-Aerosol Hairspray is my go to. Aussie products smell amazing and they are light on my hair. It is a reasonable price and worth the money. This hairspray doesn't make your hair clump together in pieces.
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL
I have had great results with Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray. It keeps my uncooperative hair in place without feeling too stiff and chunky like some hairsprays do. The hold lasts all day and I have had good experiences with Aussie products in general.
KJ M.
Arnold, MD
Works very well for a strong hold on stage, while being flexible enough to look natural off stage. Great for performing and everyday wear. The smell is not exactly my style, but it is not too strong for me. Will definitely purchase again.
Alex L.
Applegate, MI
I use this hairspray eveyday to keep my hair in place and normally I would have to spray my hair multiple times, but with this product it lasts me all day. I recommend combing your hair as soon as you spray it in so your hair isn't clumpy, other than that I love this product!
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Does this clog a lot?
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol