BY AUSSIE #53 in Hairspray

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Ivanna Y.
Ivanna Y.
Raeford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is perfect for traveling since it is not aerosol. It also has a great smell to it compared to other brands. Aussie provides so many different kinds of hairspray but the volumizing was my favorite since my hair is so thin.
Atqiya P.
Atqiya P.
Upper Darby, PA
The fragrance is really really nice!!!!! At first i didn't like it. Then i gave it another chance and i loved it. My hair feels really soft. And smell good. Another thing i liked about this product was that it was affordable.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great not the best and there are issues with the hold and force. It leaves a breathable finish but it does leave flakes after awhile. It is a great smell, a good product. I love the Non aerosol aspect of the product.
Colby G.
Colby G.
Hyannis, MA
I use this Aussie hairspray daily and love the smell and its overall hold in my hair. I have naturally thin hair and this holds perfectly in my hair without making it have that crunchy look. Inexpensive and lasts a while!
Katelyn k.
Katelyn k.
Melbourne, FL
I don't tend to use hairspray very often because I find that it makes my hair to crunchy, but this is one of my holy grail products that doesn't do that! It smells great, and keeps all my flyaways and baby hairs in place!
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
Does give you volume but does not last very long. I was surprised that it did not last long but when mixed with other products it does. Might get again until i fine something else. Great Price smell is okay
Maria G.
Maria G.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes your frizzy hair become real curls! a little goes a long way. If you're looking for just simple waves and already have curly-wavy hair it might get too curly. Works great if you want beach hair looks.
Katlyn H.
Katlyn H.
Mauston, WI
This stuff is amazing. I love love love the smell of all Aussie products, especially the hairspray. It holds my hair up and in curls all day and I never have to worry about my hair falling down
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Kansas City, KS
I use this spray to give my hair the wet look but not too much of a wet look. Not the wet dripping look either. I also use for those fly aways I get when wearing my hair up. Works great.
Jasmyn L.
Jasmyn L.
Watsonville, CA
It smells amazing and has a strong hold without leaving your hair hard as rock . It kept my hair curled all day. Then when I slept on it, too. I woke up to be achy waves the next morning
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol