Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#64 in Hairspray
Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. .
Photos (6)
Delaney S.
Delaney S.
Lufkin , TX

I love Aussie products regularly. For my hair, Non-Aerosol Hairspray is my go to. Aussie products smell amazing and they are light on my hair. It is a reasonable price and worth the money. This hairspray doesn't make your hair clump together in pieces.
Brielle S.
Brielle S.

This stuff is awesome for keeping my hair volumized all day long. It's also really good for teasing. I like to section my hair, then spray with Aussie hair spray, then lightly back comb. Then I comb over it and spray it again and it stays all day!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Salisbury, MD

THIS IS MY FAVORITE STUFF EVER. It smells great, the packaging is easy to use, it is super super cheap and it never makes your hair crunchy no matter how much you put in. I always make sure I have a bottle of this in the house I love it so much.
KJ M.
KJ M.
Arnold, MD

Works very well for a strong hold on stage, while being flexible enough to look natural off stage. Great for performing and everyday wear. The smell is not exactly my style, but it is not too strong for me. Will definitely purchase again.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

I prefer Non-Aerosol hairspray over the spray can. I don't know if it adds volume but holds my hair fine. I love the smell of Aussie Products. Sometimes the pump gets clogged but I just run under hot water and it works great after that.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Bear Creek, NC, NC

We love this product it's great I always use it on my hair when I know I need a stronghold in the humidity of the day or when I'm going to go out and I'm afraid that it's going to get messed up it's a great product for the price.
Lilliana C.
Lilliana C.
Hurst, TX

I have really straight hair and I hate it because it is very flat and dull. I enjoyed this product because it solved that problem but I would rather use Suaves volumizing spray. Its cheaper at Walmart and is the same in quality.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Oak Harbor, WA

I have fine hair, which is usually weighed down by hair sprays. Aussie Aussome Volume not only doesn't weigh my hair down, it gives it the volume I want while keeping my style in place. Unlike some hair sprays it lasts for hours.
Ivanna Y.
Ivanna Y.
Raeford, NC

This is perfect for traveling since it is not aerosol. It also has a great smell to it compared to other brands. Aussie provides so many different kinds of hairspray but the volumizing was my favorite since my hair is so thin.
Atqiya P.
Atqiya P.
Upper Darby, PA

The fragrance is really really nice!!!!! At first i didn't like it. Then i gave it another chance and i loved it. My hair feels really soft. And smell good. Another thing i liked about this product was that it was affordable.
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX

has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol

Join Now