BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Melissa L.
Aussie is the only brand of hairspray I buy. For some reason it kind of smells like grapes to me. It doesn't make your hair sticky but holds hair in place all day!
Angie S.
Olathe, KS
I liked this hairspray. It has a nice smell and is lightweight, which is great for my fine hair. It didn't leave a sticky or crunchy residue but I'm not really sure how strong of a hold it has. It didn't seem to last through out an 8 hour day. But overall it was a great purchase and I would buy it again.
Arya A.
I use this like a dry shampoo: to give me volume and life on the days of flatness and everything else. After running out of another hairspray I had, I picked up this one and I do not have regrets. The price is right, and its great. Non-aerosol is obviously great for the environment and your hair too.
Katherine G.
I've never been a big fan of hairspray just because of the fact that I always feel that it makes my hair look and feel really really really stiff. But whenever I use Aussie's hairspray I get the hold without the gross look to it. It's held for hours, and maybe once or twice it'll need a bit of a touchup spray but that's after hours of going crazy dancing, or doing something of the sorts. Pretty much I'd recommend 100%
Alison N.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Just like all other Aussie products this hairspray has a great fresh scent. I prefer non-aerosol hairspray when doing more intricate hairstyles, like braids. This product is perfect for providing great hold on those styles. Definitely one of my favorite hair products, that I will always repurchase.
Rhina F.
Doral, FL
Aussie is a good smelling hair spray however it does leave the hair a little too stiff for my liking. This that said it does tend to loosen up throughout the day. I love how the sorry can nozzle is always reliable. I've had hair preys that won't work at all after a while because it gets clogged up and that's annoying. Over all I would recommend this spray if you're just looking for a once in a while cheaper good smelling spray to hold your style in place.
Kyleigh N.
Paris, AR
If you want some hairspray that is going to make your hair stay put all day then this is a good product. I have some pretty thick hair and hard to control but this is a good product. The only thing I'm not a fan of is it will make it look stiff and a little oily, and a very strong smell too.
Trish W.
Brownsburg, IN
I'm not so sure this hairspray really adds volume, but Aussie has always been my go-to when I want to lock my hair in place. Naturally curly hair doesn't really agree with humid Florida summers but thanks to Aussie Hairspray I look more like me and less like hunting season. 5 stars
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
While the smell is pleasant and I love that this isn't an aresol can, it just didn't do it for me. My curls fell out almost instantly, unlike when I used other hairsprays. Also, my hair is currently blue and it made the color bleed all over my hands and neck. It was a serious pain.
Renee S.
Leesburg, VA
This hair spray is great for my long hair - it's fine and doesn't have much natural volume to it. This adds just enough volume to take away the flat-as-a-pancake look, and holds style really well even in humidity. It does require a touch up in the afternoon with fine hair, but it degrades gracefully through the day. It does not make your hair hard or shiny, and smells great to boot.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Does this clog a lot?
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol