Add a Photo

#56 in Hairspray
Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. .
Photos (7)
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA

Eh. Not one that I would recommend but that's because I prefer an aerosol Over a Spray!! Aussie Spray leaves a crunchy hard texture to your hair as with an aerosol just gives great hold. I think this kind of hairspray is totally a matter of preference.
Holly K.
Holly K.
Pennsauken, NJ

Strong, lasting hold where you need it! I use it when pulling my hair up or back, or when i need to tame fly aways. It met my expectations. Was satisfied with product. Also suggest the non-aerosol if you leave your hair down and need to tame fly aways.
Delaney S.
Delaney S.
Lufkin , TX

I love Aussie products regularly. For my hair, Non-Aerosol Hairspray is my go to. Aussie products smell amazing and they are light on my hair. It is a reasonable price and worth the money. This hairspray doesn't make your hair clump together in pieces.
Tynish F.
Tynish F.
Bellwood, IL

When I want to add a little height and volume for my hair I always use my Aussie Aussome Volume Hair Spray! It gives me the lift and volume I want but doesn't make my hair hard or crunchy! This product works great with the other products in the line.
Brielle S.
Brielle S.

This stuff is awesome for keeping my hair volumized all day long. It's also really good for teasing. I like to section my hair, then spray with Aussie hair spray, then lightly back comb. Then I comb over it and spray it again and it stays all day!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Salisbury, MD

THIS IS MY FAVORITE STUFF EVER. It smells great, the packaging is easy to use, it is super super cheap and it never makes your hair crunchy no matter how much you put in. I always make sure I have a bottle of this in the house I love it so much.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.

Great hairspray. Delicious smelling and extremely effective for someone with thin/thick hair. I love using a few spritzes of this to give my hair awesome volume and hold throughout the day. At only about 4 dollars a bottle this stuff is a steal!
KJ M.
KJ M.
Arnold, MD

Works very well for a strong hold on stage, while being flexible enough to look natural off stage. Great for performing and everyday wear. The smell is not exactly my style, but it is not too strong for me. Will definitely purchase again.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

I prefer Non-Aerosol hairspray over the spray can. I don't know if it adds volume but holds my hair fine. I love the smell of Aussie Products. Sometimes the pump gets clogged but I just run under hot water and it works great after that.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Bear Creek, NC

We love this product it's great I always use it on my hair when I know I need a stronghold in the humidity of the day or when I'm going to go out and I'm afraid that it's going to get messed up it's a great product for the price.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX

has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol

Join Now