BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Great hairspray. Delicious smelling and extremely effective for someone with thin/thick hair. I love using a few spritzes of this to give my hair awesome volume and hold throughout the day. At only about 4 dollars a bottle this stuff is a steal!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
I prefer Non-Aerosol hairspray over the spray can. I don't know if it adds volume but holds my hair fine. I love the smell of Aussie Products. Sometimes the pump gets clogged but I just run under hot water and it works great after that.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Bear creek, NC
We love this product it's great I always use it on my hair when I know I need a stronghold in the humidity of the day or when I'm going to go out and I'm afraid that it's going to get messed up it's a great product for the price.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Oak Harbor, WA
I have fine hair, which is usually weighed down by hair sprays. Aussie Aussome Volume not only doesn't weigh my hair down, it gives it the volume I want while keeping my style in place. Unlike some hair sprays it lasts for hours.
Ivanna Y.
Ivanna Y.
Raeford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is perfect for traveling since it is not aerosol. It also has a great smell to it compared to other brands. Aussie provides so many different kinds of hairspray but the volumizing was my favorite since my hair is so thin.
Atqiya P.
Atqiya P.
Upper Darby, PA
The fragrance is really really nice!!!!! At first i didn't like it. Then i gave it another chance and i loved it. My hair feels really soft. And smell good. Another thing i liked about this product was that it was affordable.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great not the best and there are issues with the hold and force. It leaves a breathable finish but it does leave flakes after awhile. It is a great smell, a good product. I love the Non aerosol aspect of the product.
Colby G.
Colby G.
Hyannis, MA
I use this Aussie hairspray daily and love the smell and its overall hold in my hair. I have naturally thin hair and this holds perfectly in my hair without making it have that crunchy look. Inexpensive and lasts a while!
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
Does give you volume but does not last very long. I was surprised that it did not last long but when mixed with other products it does. Might get again until i fine something else. Great Price smell is okay
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Kansas City, KS
I use this spray to give my hair the wet look but not too much of a wet look. Not the wet dripping look either. I also use for those fly aways I get when wearing my hair up. Works great.
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Lyndsey K.