BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
This is definitely my go to Hairspray. not only is it a great price but it holds and gives my hair volume. I have a hard time getting anything to hold my hair or give volume due to the fact that my hair is very thick and very long so the weight over you pulls the spray out of my hair but with this spray I get volume it holds very well and it's not hard and stiff I do lots of fun pin up looks with my hair and this spray always does the job.
Analiese R.
this hairspray worked very well in my hair. i did not find any clumping, which i LOVED. my hair is blonde, and very long and thick. this hairspray is one of the few hairsprays that actually held my hair in place.
Alexis M.
Chandler, AZ
I usually stay away from hair sprays because they make my hair sticky and stuff. But I love volume and all day hold. This product does all of this without the sticky and stiffness. This is perfect to spray on your roots to give some extra volume throughout the day when hair tends to go flat. This is a must have for me and I would defiantly recommend this product to my friends and family.
Jacob V.
Smells great. Holds decently, if you sweat, Ita game over for this product, I'm a drummer, so hold is important, but the product breaks down after a hefty performance
Elizabeth A.
Dallas, TX
This hairspray is just amazing! It helps keep my hair styled without the flakes or crunchiness. My baby hairs are never out of control with this! My all time favorite hairspray!
Leslie M.
This is one of the few non aerosol hairspray that I would buy repeatedly. I have bought it several times and I do love the grape scent that it has, I also really like the fact that it is non aerosol and not harmful to the environment, I really appreciate the fact that it holds micros in place without making me have a sticky or gluey feeling in my hair.
member-d395dbda1
Bloomington, IL
I have used this hairspray for many years and it's my favorite. I have very thin hair that doesn't hold volume very well but this helps so much. It holds a lot longer than others I have tried.
Lilly M.
Lake Balboa, CA
I buy this hairspray because it is cheap and works well. I don't really need a really heavy and fancy hairspray. This has always done the trick and lasts about a month to three months depending on how often you use it. I would recommend to someone who doesn't need a more heavy duty hairspray and doesn't want to spend a lot of money.
Sarah P.
Portage, MI
I LOVE the smell of Aussie their my favorite hair products. I liked this spray because 1. It smelled good, 2. It holds the curl very good and doesn't make my hair get that crunchy feeling that you get with a lot of hair sprays and hey no aerosol is better for the environment so that's always a plus.
Casey S.
I like the non aerosol for when I'm just wearing a pony tail, but prefer the aerosol otherwise. I feel like the NA is "wetter" and weighs my hair down a little more. The aerosol sprays a finer mist so it works great for wearing hair down. Crazy preference, I know lol. The scent of the NA is my fave hairspray scent ever.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Does this clog a lot?
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol