BY AUSSIE #53 in Hairspray

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Jeanne U.
Jeanne U.
North Augusta, SC
I prefer non-aerosol hairspray for environmental reasons, and this one is pretty good. The hold is good, though hair is a little "clumpier" than it is when I use an aerosol spray. The price/value is excellent, and the smell is pleasant but not overwhelming.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
There is nothing wrong with the spray itself, it is the bottle. It is hairspray so it is bound to get sticky, but after a short amount of time, the bottle gets so tacky with dried hairspray that its near impossible to get the product out of the container.
Holly K.
Holly K.
Pennsauken, NJ
Strong, lasting hold where you need it! I use it when pulling my hair up or back, or when i need to tame fly aways. It met my expectations. Was satisfied with product. Also suggest the non-aerosol if you leave your hair down and need to tame fly aways.
Delaney S.
Delaney S.
Lufkin , TX
I love Aussie products regularly. For my hair, Non-Aerosol Hairspray is my go to. Aussie products smell amazing and they are light on my hair. It is a reasonable price and worth the money. This hairspray doesn't make your hair clump together in pieces.
Tynish F.
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I want to add a little height and volume for my hair I always use my Aussie Aussome Volume Hair Spray! It gives me the lift and volume I want but doesn't make my hair hard or crunchy! This product works great with the other products in the line.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Salisbury, MD
THIS IS MY FAVORITE STUFF EVER. It smells great, the packaging is easy to use, it is super super cheap and it never makes your hair crunchy no matter how much you put in. I always make sure I have a bottle of this in the house I love it so much.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Great hairspray. Delicious smelling and extremely effective for someone with thin/thick hair. I love using a few spritzes of this to give my hair awesome volume and hold throughout the day. At only about 4 dollars a bottle this stuff is a steal!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
I prefer Non-Aerosol hairspray over the spray can. I don't know if it adds volume but holds my hair fine. I love the smell of Aussie Products. Sometimes the pump gets clogged but I just run under hot water and it works great after that.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Bear creek, NC
We love this product it's great I always use it on my hair when I know I need a stronghold in the humidity of the day or when I'm going to go out and I'm afraid that it's going to get messed up it's a great product for the price.
Lilliana C.
Lilliana C.
Hurst, TX
I have really straight hair and I hate it because it is very flat and dull. I enjoyed this product because it solved that problem but I would rather use Suaves volumizing spray. Its cheaper at Walmart and is the same in quality.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol