Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#64 in Hairspray
Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. .
Photos (6)
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Williamsport, PA

Best hairspray that I have ever used. It is the only hairspray that keeps my hair together all day. The price is very good for the quality of it. It also smells very nice, when I use this hairspray I don't even need perfume because it is a very strong amazing smell :)
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Lutz, FL

This product definitely holds my style! I don't have to put very much in to get it to hold. I am picky when it comes to hairspray though. I don't like the feeling of my hair being really stiff and this does that. Besides that, my curl stays all day and doesn't move
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Waterbury, CT

I love this hairspray because for me it's lightweight and not as sticky as others. It's a good price for what you're getting. My hair is medium blonde that's highlighted. It met my expectations. Yes I would recommend this to someone else. Also I love the smell.
lisa j.
lisa j.
Gatineau, Quebec

My regular go to! I love the hold it gives me throughout the day, the smell of it is Great! Not like the average aerosol spray where it smells like a chemical! It goes above my expectation level for hairspray hands down. I will forever be a returning customer.
Reese P.
Reese P.

I love the smell and the feel. Aussie leaves my hair feeling radiant. Aussie makes my hair feel clean. I love how the products all work together perfectly. From shampoo to conditioner to mouse and hair spray. Aussie is my number one products. I love Aussie!!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Baytown, TX

I felt this product was weird. Lol. I'm so used to using aerosol hairspray, but i thought I'd give this a try. The proce was a little on the high end though. I have highlights and this product turned out rather tough on my fine hair. I wouldn't buy this again.
Jeanne U.
Jeanne U.
North Augusta, SC

I prefer non-aerosol hairspray for environmental reasons, and this one is pretty good. The hold is good, though hair is a little "clumpier" than it is when I use an aerosol spray. The price/value is excellent, and the smell is pleasant but not overwhelming.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Lynchburg, VA

There is nothing wrong with the spray itself, it is the bottle. It is hairspray so it is bound to get sticky, but after a short amount of time, the bottle gets so tacky with dried hairspray that its near impossible to get the product out of the container.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL

I have had great results with Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray. It keeps my uncooperative hair in place without feeling too stiff and chunky like some hairsprays do. The hold lasts all day and I have had good experiences with Aussie products in general.
Holly K.
Holly K.
Pennsauken, NJ

Strong, lasting hold where you need it! I use it when pulling my hair up or back, or when i need to tame fly aways. It met my expectations. Was satisfied with product. Also suggest the non-aerosol if you leave your hair down and need to tame fly aways.
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX

has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol

Join Now