Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Andrea M.Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Jasmine O.Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Heather J.See all 8 photos

BY AUSSIE #53 in Hairspray

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Photos (8)
Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Kehlief C.
Kehlief C.
Allison Park, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is so good!!! I don't use hairspray often, but when I do, I often reach for this! The holding power is great, but you do get some stickiness with it. It is long-lasting and holds up well in humid conditions. Definitely on my list to repurchase soon.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Baytown, TX
I felt this product was weird. Lol. I'm so used to using aerosol hairspray, but i thought I'd give this a try. The proce was a little on the high end though. I have highlights and this product turned out rather tough on my fine hair. I wouldn't buy this again.
Reese P.
Reese P.
I love the smell and the feel. Aussie leaves my hair feeling radiant. Aussie makes my hair feel clean. I love how the products all work together perfectly. From shampoo to conditioner to mouse and hair spray. Aussie is my number one products. I love Aussie!!
Jeanne U.
Jeanne U.
North Augusta, SC
I prefer non-aerosol hairspray for environmental reasons, and this one is pretty good. The hold is good, though hair is a little "clumpier" than it is when I use an aerosol spray. The price/value is excellent, and the smell is pleasant but not overwhelming.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
There is nothing wrong with the spray itself, it is the bottle. It is hairspray so it is bound to get sticky, but after a short amount of time, the bottle gets so tacky with dried hairspray that its near impossible to get the product out of the container.
Holly K.
Holly K.
Pennsauken, NJ
Strong, lasting hold where you need it! I use it when pulling my hair up or back, or when i need to tame fly aways. It met my expectations. Was satisfied with product. Also suggest the non-aerosol if you leave your hair down and need to tame fly aways.
Delaney S.
Delaney S.
Lufkin , TX
I love Aussie products regularly. For my hair, Non-Aerosol Hairspray is my go to. Aussie products smell amazing and they are light on my hair. It is a reasonable price and worth the money. This hairspray doesn't make your hair clump together in pieces.
Tynish F.
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I want to add a little height and volume for my hair I always use my Aussie Aussome Volume Hair Spray! It gives me the lift and volume I want but doesn't make my hair hard or crunchy! This product works great with the other products in the line.
Brielle S.
Brielle S.
This stuff is awesome for keeping my hair volumized all day long. It's also really good for teasing. I like to section my hair, then spray with Aussie hair spray, then lightly back comb. Then I comb over it and spray it again and it stays all day!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Salisbury, MD
THIS IS MY FAVORITE STUFF EVER. It smells great, the packaging is easy to use, it is super super cheap and it never makes your hair crunchy no matter how much you put in. I always make sure I have a bottle of this in the house I love it so much.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol