Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#47 in Hairspray
Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. .
Photos (7)
Stacy N.
Stacy N.

Old brand, with old smell anyone would recognize. Not really into it. Would not buy. ugh my hair type is normal. I don't like it, so no comparison. .... doesn't meet expectations, it's old. I also would not wear the perfume 'Exclamation' by Debbie Gibson, That's my point.
Rayssa J.
Rayssa J.
White Lake, MI

I bought at Walmart, Great Price, the smell is good, but I had difficulty applying. The product does not set well on the hair and hairstyle crumbles easily. I think I would not buy again.
I prefer the products of other brands to hairstyle. Because is better for applying.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Williamsport, PA

Best hairspray that I have ever used. It is the only hairspray that keeps my hair together all day. The price is very good for the quality of it. It also smells very nice, when I use this hairspray I don't even need perfume because it is a very strong amazing smell :)
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Lutz, FL

This product definitely holds my style! I don't have to put very much in to get it to hold. I am picky when it comes to hairspray though. I don't like the feeling of my hair being really stiff and this does that. Besides that, my curl stays all day and doesn't move
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Waterbury, CT

I love this hairspray because for me it's lightweight and not as sticky as others. It's a good price for what you're getting. My hair is medium blonde that's highlighted. It met my expectations. Yes I would recommend this to someone else. Also I love the smell.
Kehlief C.
Kehlief C.
Allison Park, PA

The smell is so good!!! I don't use hairspray often, but when I do, I often reach for this! The holding power is great, but you do get some stickiness with it. It is long-lasting and holds up well in humid conditions. Definitely on my list to repurchase soon.
Reese P.
Reese P.

I love the smell and the feel. Aussie leaves my hair feeling radiant. Aussie makes my hair feel clean. I love how the products all work together perfectly. From shampoo to conditioner to mouse and hair spray. Aussie is my number one products. I love Aussie!!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Baytown, TX

I felt this product was weird. Lol. I'm so used to using aerosol hairspray, but i thought I'd give this a try. The proce was a little on the high end though. I have highlights and this product turned out rather tough on my fine hair. I wouldn't buy this again.
Jeanne U.
Jeanne U.
North Augusta, SC

I prefer non-aerosol hairspray for environmental reasons, and this one is pretty good. The hold is good, though hair is a little "clumpier" than it is when I use an aerosol spray. The price/value is excellent, and the smell is pleasant but not overwhelming.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ

There is nothing wrong with the spray itself, it is the bottle. It is hairspray so it is bound to get sticky, but after a short amount of time, the bottle gets so tacky with dried hairspray that its near impossible to get the product out of the container.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX

has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol