BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Rayssa J.
Rayssa J.
White Lake, MI
I bought at Walmart, Great Price, the smell is good, but I had difficulty applying. The product does not set well on the hair and hairstyle crumbles easily. I think I would not buy again.
I prefer the products of other brands to hairstyle. Because is better for applying.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Lutz, FL
This product definitely holds my style! I don't have to put very much in to get it to hold. I am picky when it comes to hairspray though. I don't like the feeling of my hair being really stiff and this does that. Besides that, my curl stays all day and doesn't move
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Waterbury, CT
I love this hairspray because for me it's lightweight and not as sticky as others. It's a good price for what you're getting. My hair is medium blonde that's highlighted. It met my expectations. Yes I would recommend this to someone else. Also I love the smell.
Kehlief C.
Kehlief C.
Allison Park, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is so good!!! I don't use hairspray often, but when I do, I often reach for this! The holding power is great, but you do get some stickiness with it. It is long-lasting and holds up well in humid conditions. Definitely on my list to repurchase soon.
Reese P.
Reese P.
I love the smell and the feel. Aussie leaves my hair feeling radiant. Aussie makes my hair feel clean. I love how the products all work together perfectly. From shampoo to conditioner to mouse and hair spray. Aussie is my number one products. I love Aussie!!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Baytown, TX
I felt this product was weird. Lol. I'm so used to using aerosol hairspray, but i thought I'd give this a try. The proce was a little on the high end though. I have highlights and this product turned out rather tough on my fine hair. I wouldn't buy this again.
Jeanne U.
Jeanne U.
North Augusta, SC
I prefer non-aerosol hairspray for environmental reasons, and this one is pretty good. The hold is good, though hair is a little "clumpier" than it is when I use an aerosol spray. The price/value is excellent, and the smell is pleasant but not overwhelming.
Holly K.
Holly K.
Pennsauken, NJ
Strong, lasting hold where you need it! I use it when pulling my hair up or back, or when i need to tame fly aways. It met my expectations. Was satisfied with product. Also suggest the non-aerosol if you leave your hair down and need to tame fly aways.
Tynish F.
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I want to add a little height and volume for my hair I always use my Aussie Aussome Volume Hair Spray! It gives me the lift and volume I want but doesn't make my hair hard or crunchy! This product works great with the other products in the line.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Great hairspray. Delicious smelling and extremely effective for someone with thin/thick hair. I love using a few spritzes of this to give my hair awesome volume and hold throughout the day. At only about 4 dollars a bottle this stuff is a steal!
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Lyndsey K.