Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
Brandi C.
This product is great it holds up and smells great although I sometimes am sensitive to it and it causes my head to itch a bit I can't stop using it it is nice on my hair and so affordable
Ruth S.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite hair products , doesn't leave my hair sticky! Also smells wonderful , it last the whole day without retouch! It met my expectations and I would so recommended to anyone who needs a good hair spray
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC
I like this specifically because it's a pump spritz instead of an aerosol. It smells good. It works wonders on flat hair. I spritz this close to the roots and hit it with the blow dryer.
Sarah A.
Pleasanton, CA
Great hairspray! Doesn't make my hair to still at all unless you layer it enough haha I'm sure you could. Kept my hair in place for weddings and dances over the years. Smells good too!
Ashleigh G.
Plantation, Fl
When I'm going out and I feel my hair looks to flat I use this product and it gives it a lot more volume, it's a pretty great price! Depends on where you shop but it last for hours so I would definitely buy again.
qunita b.
Pensacola, FL
any aussie product i have used havent let me down yet ! give this a try if you are looking to add volume to your hair ... works well , not like most heavy hairsprays i have had before .
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
This is definitely my go to Hairspray. not only is it a great price but it holds and gives my hair volume. I have a hard time getting anything to hold my hair or give volume due to the fact that my hair is very thick and very long so the weight over you pulls the spray out of my hair but with this spray I get volume it holds very well and it's not hard and stiff I do lots of fun pin up looks with my hair and this spray always does the job.
Analiese R.
this hairspray worked very well in my hair. i did not find any clumping, which i LOVED. my hair is blonde, and very long and thick. this hairspray is one of the few hairsprays that actually held my hair in place.
Alexis M.
Chandler, AZ
I usually stay away from hair sprays because they make my hair sticky and stuff. But I love volume and all day hold. This product does all of this without the sticky and stiffness. This is perfect to spray on your roots to give some extra volume throughout the day when hair tends to go flat. This is a must have for me and I would defiantly recommend this product to my friends and family.
Jacob V.
Smells great. Holds decently, if you sweat, Ita game over for this product, I'm a drummer, so hold is important, but the product breaks down after a hefty performance
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Does this clog a lot?
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol