BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Kenzie S.
Smithfield, UT
Im not one to use hair spray a ton.. but on nights out. This is my hair spray of choice. I used to use hair spray a lot!! And even then I used this. It hasn't let me down and I don't think it honestly ever will. 🖒
Alasia S.
This Aussie hair spray didn't hold my hair at all. It left residue and the only good thing is it smells good. I threw away half the bottle because I was just adding unnecessary product to my damaged hair.
Sarah B.
Eyota, MN
Full of life, is how I would describe my hair after using this product. My hair feels light and airy, with no greasy sticky residue. It held my hair all day and exceeded my expectations. I love aussie product they are consistant in their quality.
Ashley S.
Kittanning , PA
My favorite hairspray to use! Holds so strong all day! High quality and exceeded expectations. Good price for a great product! One bottle lasts me a long time. I buy this product all the time!!
Brandi C.
This product is great it holds up and smells great although I sometimes am sensitive to it and it causes my head to itch a bit I can't stop using it it is nice on my hair and so affordable
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC
I like this specifically because it's a pump spritz instead of an aerosol. It smells good. It works wonders on flat hair. I spritz this close to the roots and hit it with the blow dryer.
Ruth S.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite hair products , doesn't leave my hair sticky! Also smells wonderful , it last the whole day without retouch! It met my expectations and I would so recommended to anyone who needs a good hair spray
Ashleigh G.
Plantation, Fl
When I'm going out and I feel my hair looks to flat I use this product and it gives it a lot more volume, it's a pretty great price! Depends on where you shop but it last for hours so I would definitely buy again.
Sarah A.
Pleasanton, CA
Great hairspray! Doesn't make my hair to still at all unless you layer it enough haha I'm sure you could. Kept my hair in place for weddings and dances over the years. Smells good too!
qunita b.
Pensacola, FL
any aussie product i have used havent let me down yet ! give this a try if you are looking to add volume to your hair ... works well , not like most heavy hairsprays i have had before .
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Does this clog a lot?
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol