Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#64 in Hairspray
Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. .
Photos (6)
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
Deer Park, WA

Love Aussie hairspray, my favorite part is the smell of it :) Gives a great hold and my hair never falls out, also keeps my curls in tact. Love the price of it too. My hair is light blonde and very fine and shoulder length works great with it :) I would definitely buy it again.
Desaree M.
Desaree M.

This stuff works awesome. It's such an amazing product that does its job. If you need something that really holds your hair, this stuff really works. I have long and thick hair. It's a hassle doing my hair so I use this as a little volume and or use it to scrunch my hair with.
Alex L.
Alex L.
Applegate, MI

I use this hairspray eveyday to keep my hair in place and normally I would have to spray my hair multiple times, but with this product it lasts me all day. I recommend combing your hair as soon as you spray it in so your hair isn't clumpy, other than that I love this product!
Maria A.
Maria A.

I love Aussie products! Not only do they smell wonderful but this non-aerosol pump spray is the greatest. Aussie products have never failed me, I have natural curly hair so I use the volume mouse and the use the sprits and it does the job and leaves my locks smelling great !
Andrea H.
Andrea H.

I have been using this hairspray since I can remember. It works well for me and my daughter. I love that it has light pleasant smell. I have thin hair and my daughter has thick hair and it works for both of us. I would highly recommend it especially if you live on a budget.
Denisha R.
Denisha R.
Newark, OH

Love that Most Aussie products are still a flexible hold. Love the smell! One of my favorite points are the smell like grapes! Very affordable and they send a lot of coupons also! Very effective for all day hold! I usually use their gel first then spray for a all day hold!
Kristy G.
Kristy G.
Bellefontaine, OH

This hair spray is the best I've ever used. Consistently holds hair in place and helps with fly-away hair, especially in winter when my hair is extra dry. I never feel like I have to overload my hair with this hairspray and my hair still feels light and never weighed down.
Stacy N.
Stacy N.

Old brand, with old smell anyone would recognize. Not really into it. Would not buy. ugh my hair type is normal. I don't like it, so no comparison. .... doesn't meet expectations, it's old. I also would not wear the perfume 'Exclamation' by Debbie Gibson, That's my point.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Lancaster

This is a very nice hair spray to use. It does what it says it is supposed to do. I think the scent isn't too overpowering. Since this is my go to spray I don't have a comparison. I love the Fact that it doesn't crunchy in your hair. I would Highly recommend this product.
Rayssa J.
Rayssa J.
White Lake, MI

I bought at Walmart, Great Price, the smell is good, but I had difficulty applying. The product does not set well on the hair and hairstyle crumbles easily. I think I would not buy again.
I prefer the products of other brands to hairstyle. Because is better for applying.
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX

has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol

Join Now