Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#56 in Hairspray
Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. .
Photos (7)
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Rochester, NY

I love this stuff! I got this for free in one of my voxboxes and I like that it's non-aerosol. I love the smell, it works great to keep my hair in place, and overall it's one of my favorites!
Sherie S.
Sherie S.
Louisa, KY

As always, Aussie products not only smell great, they are great products!! I love how this doesn't give your hair the stiff feeling. I've been hooked on Aussie for years!!
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Willoughby, OH

I love this hairspray! I also love that is is a non aerosol spray..it doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy either
Becki G.
Becki G.
Hammond, IN

Let me start by saying this has a GREAT hold with still being flexible & looking natural. It also has a lovely scent!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
New Milford, CT

I like this a lot for doing beachy waves or just keeping my bangs from being to frizzy.
Vannessa B.
Vannessa B.
Vancouver, WA

This product will give you the hold you desire while still giving your hair the touchable softness we all crave. The smell unlike most hair sprays of it's kind
Holly M.
Holly M.
Chesterfield, Mi

I typically buy all of aussie products, The smell of the hairspray and shampoo's are amazing and the products work great.
Julia H.
Julia H.

It works fine, I bought it for my baby hairs but it doesn't work for that. The staying power is pretty good tho
Dena H.
Dena H.

I use a little spray before I curl my hair. Help keep the curl. I think all Aussie products smells the best of all the products I use.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME

While the smell is pleasant and I love that this isn't an aresol can, it just didn't do it for me. My curls fell out almost instantly, unlike when I used other hairsprays. Also, my hair is currently blue and it made the color bleed all over my hands and neck. It was a serious pain.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX

has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol

Join Now