BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Elicia B.
Elicia B.
Chico, CA
Love there hairspray it wish it held longer u still prefer this brand though so if you have thin hair then you should try this out.
Lori C.
Lori C.
Sicklerville, NJ
Doesn't work as well I'd like. There are cheaper products out there that do a better job. I do like the smell.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Hudson, OH
I use this product all the time in the summer when I'm not in the mood to straighten my hair. It is easy to spray and scrunch and then go! It smells great too!
Celestial W.
Celestial W.
My favorite hair product! Keeps my hair in shape without being too heavy or too much! Plus it smells great!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Lancaster, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always loved Aussie hair spray because unlike other brands it doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky.
Casandra R.
Casandra R.
Lennon, Mi
I love everything about it. I recommend it. It works great. Smells great. It's the only hair spray I use.
Shelley N.
Shelley N.
Olympia, WA
This is my travel hair spary of choice - I love that it is non aerosol so it will not explode in my bag.
Alisha G.
Alisha G.
The scent of this product is wonderful! Many people commented on the scent when I used this product. It has more of a flexible hold instead of a firm hold.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Lake Wales, FL
I used this to keep my hair curled for a wedding and it lasted the entire day and beyond the reception!
mara W.
mara W.
Morgantown, WV
This hair sprays works so well,does magic I promise you, buy now! This product makes your hair very smooth and silky like.
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Lyndsey K.