Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#64 in Hairspray
Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. .
Photos (6)
Alex C.
Alex C.
Los Angeles, CA

I love the smell! My sister uses it and she loves it. I even use it something and it's pretty good !
Nicole N.
Nicole N.

I only occasionally use hairspray, but bought this when it was on sale and I had a coupon. I love the scent! I hate aerosols so I loved that this had a pump, but wish it was more of a mist instead of a straight spray. I felt like I had to use a lot in order to cover all the areas I wanted.
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Brooklyn, NY

I love the entire Aussie Aussome Volume series, and this is no exception. Most of the series smell very pleasant and I really like that. Also, not only does it smell great, it also works. And it's totally affordable and can be found anywhere!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.

Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hair sprays. I have a lot of hair so it takes a lot of sprays to scrunch my hair and my finger was tired after pressing down on the dispenser so many times.
Maria J.
Maria J.
Colorado Springs, CO

Most hair sprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple. As if nothings really there. Very light weight always leaving your hair bouncy/ flowing.
Sherie S.
Sherie S.
Louisa, KY

As always, Aussie products not only smell great, they are great products!! I love how this doesn't give your hair the stiff feeling. I've been hooked on Aussie for years!!
Vannessa B.
Vannessa B.
Vancouver, WA

This product will give you the hold you desire while still giving your hair the touchable softness we all crave. The smell unlike most hair sprays of it's kind
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

So easy to use and perfect for wanting to quickly spritz your hair, scrunch it here and there and head out the door. Great product!
Becki G.
Becki G.
Hammond, IN

Let me start by saying this has a GREAT hold with still being flexible & looking natural. It also has a lovely scent!
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Willoughby, OH

I love this hairspray! I also love that is is a non aerosol spray..it doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy either
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX

has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol

Join Now