Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Andrea M.Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Jasmine O.Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Heather J.See all 8 photos

BY AUSSIE #52 in Hairspray

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Photos (8)
Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Kortney C.
Kortney C.
Terre Haute, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it holds to its volume pretty good for me. Easy application doesn't get everywhere either.
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
Malvern, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I can put this in my hair at the beginning of the day and it will stay amazing and beautiful throughout the whole day
Mindy S.
Mindy S.
Mishawaka, IN
Hairspray has a nice scent but is a little strong. The hold was nice and was not stiff like some of the other hairsprays that I have tried.
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
Hayden, AL
Works great to add volume and keep volume! I use it after curling my hair and it helps keep my curls all day!
Lorrie R.
Lorrie R.
This is a great hair spray. I love that it is an not aerosol can. It has a nice firm hold, while still keeping your volume. One cannot forget about the classic Aussie smell that leaves your hair smelling wonderful!
Alyssa Q.
Alyssa Q.
Corpus Christi, TX
Love this hair spray smells good and stays with a strong hold all day this is the only brand of spray I buy
Bridget M.
Bridget M.
Phoenixville, PA
I adore this product. It adds volume while smelling amazing. I have used Aussie products for years and swear by them
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Chicago
I love Aussie for soft curls without heat just over braids and I will have bounce curls the next morning (:
Erinn P.
Erinn P.
I love this hairspray. I always go for the maximum hold because my hair never stays, but with this hairspray I don't have a problem. My favorite thing about it is that it smells great too!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Portland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it is amazing and great for every age I would definitely recommend it for everyone
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol