Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#56 in Hairspray
Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.Β  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.Β  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. .
Photos (7)
amy s.
amy s.

I use this for special occasions. It smells devine and keeps my hair in place!
Jessica  F.
Jessica F.
Whittier, Ca

I just love the smell of Aussie products and they do hold my hair very well!
Elle J.
Elle J.

This stuff makes my hair very sticky and I don't recommend this to anyone
Shay D.
Shay D.
Ottawa, OH

This product makes my hair look fresh and silky πŸ‘ΉπŸ€–πŸ˜΄πŸ™€πŸ‘ΊπŸ€–πŸ€•πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ΏπŸ€•πŸ˜΄πŸ˜²πŸ’©πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€πŸ˜€
FATIMA  V.
FATIMA V.

It smells great & holds my hair in place & doesn't make my hair really hard...
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Clarkston, Michigan

Great product! Works well and smells fantastic! I would recommend it to anyone who wants great hold all day
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

So easy to use and perfect for wanting to quickly spritz your hair, scrunch it here and there and head out the door. Great product!
Nicole N.
Nicole N.

I only occasionally use hairspray, but bought this when it was on sale and I had a coupon. I love the scent! I hate aerosols so I loved that this had a pump, but wish it was more of a mist instead of a straight spray. I felt like I had to use a lot in order to cover all the areas I wanted.
Maria J.
Maria J.
Colorado Springs, CO

Most hair sprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple. As if nothings really there. Very light weight always leaving your hair bouncy/ flowing.
Jacki E.
Jacki E.

I love the smell of this hairspray. It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX

has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol

Join Now