BY AUSSIE #53 in Hairspray

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
zeda p.
zeda p.
Clearwater, FL
I have this Aussie aussome volume spray non-aerosol spray and it works tremendously good. it has done a lot for my hair by giving me the perfect hair I want and need!
Jacquelina W.
Jacquelina W.
Who doesn't love volume.?? I know I Do! And this doest emit those awful gasses. Great to use with hair dryer
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Orange, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore Aussie products! I have been using them since I was a little girl. They never disappoint and have the icons Aussie scent that I love.
Carol S.
Carol S.
Meu cabelo é cacheado,já tem um bom volume,mas quando eu uso ele ajuda bastante,super adoro,super recomendo
Julissa O.
Julissa O.
Woodhaven, NY
I really like this product and the volume I do receive from it! It has a very nice scent and is long lasting.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
TALCOTT, West Virginia
I've only used this product once, but that one time was a good experience. It goes on ready and works well.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Shawnee, OK
I like the smell and the volumizing effect on my hair. The texture sometimes bothers me, but that is just me. It does give me more volume so I have to say that is a good purchase and I will continue to use it.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Chattahoochee, FL
Love it. I use it every time I choose to get dressed up. I always use this hairspray. It works well at offering me volume as well as hold.
Thalita R.
Thalita R.
Hull
This is the only hair spray I have faithfully used for years. I do try other brands occasionally but am always disappointed.
jessie b.
jessie b.
Terre Haute, IN
I like this even though it can leave your hair crunchy if you get carried way and i like the smell but sometimes it can be overpowering
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol