Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#54 in Hairspray
Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. .
Photos (7)
Jacob V.
Jacob V.
Feb. 11, 2017, 8:59 a.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
Smells great. Holds decently, if you sweat, Ita game over for this product, I'm a drummer, so hold is important, but the product breaks down after a hefty performance
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Dallas, TX
March 31, 2017, 8:09 a.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
This hairspray is just amazing! It helps keep my hair styled without the flakes or crunchiness. My baby hairs are never out of control with this! My all time favorite hairspray!
Christy M.
Christy M.
Milton, PA
March 9, 2017, 3:31 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
its OK...definitely holds the hair but leaves it crunchy and flakey. I do like the way it smells though. It keeps the hair in place for several hours
Cheryllynn S.
Cheryllynn S.
March 3, 2017, 6:51 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
Love this hair spray - good on the environment and holds your hair wonderfully. Its really windy where I live and this stands up to it. Perfectly every time.
Karlee B.
Karlee B.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 28, 2017, 8:40 a.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
I love this hairspray because it really does hold my hair in place, which is rare for me to fund, but after a few hours it does get a little flaky.
member-d395dbda1
member-d395dbda1
Bloomington, IL
March 20, 2017, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
I have used this hairspray for many years and it's my favorite. I have very thin hair that doesn't hold volume very well but this helps so much. It holds a lot longer than others I have tried.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Gastonia, NC
Feb. 17, 2017, 10:43 a.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
Aussies is a great smelling product. Works wonders on your hair, and last a long time. I would deff recomend to a freind.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 23, 2017, 12:38 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
Aussie is the only brand of hairspray I buy. For some reason it kind of smells like grapes to me. It doesn't make your hair sticky but holds hair in place all day!
Sophia D.
Sophia D.
Albany, NY
April 8, 2017, 8:18 a.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
I think i was expecting something else from this product... it's not normal hair spray. It like sprays I'm chunks and it isn't a fine mist.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Fort Hood, TX
March 15, 2017, 5:23 a.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
This is such a good hairspray. It holds all day long and isn't too thick and heavy. Very lightweight and it smells good
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol