BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Amber S.
I love this product. I love volumeized hair.my hair is very flat. so this product helps give me the volume.
Britney N.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I LIKE THIS IT REALLY HELD MY HAIR WITH THE CURL FOR THE ENTIRE DAY WITHOUT MY CURLS FALLING OUT AND WITHOUT MY HAIR FEELING LIKE IT WAS THICK WITH A LOT OF HAIRSPRAY
Lisa P.
Newport, MI
Love this if I want a strong hold formal event when u don't want your hair to move ............
Kimberly C.
Aurora, CO
Lo mismo quisiera probar todos los productos posipble los nesecita creo que asen un muy buen producto
Amanda T.
Lake Wales, FL
I used this to keep my hair curled for a wedding and it lasted the entire day and beyond the reception!
Andi O.
Tucson, AZ
I love using non-aerosol hair sprays and this one is great. It works like a charm. I would definitely recommend this spray to others.
Kyleigh N.
Paris, AR
If you want some hairspray that is going to make your hair stay put all day then this is a good product. I have some pretty thick hair and hard to control but this is a good product. The only thing I'm not a fan of is it will make it look stiff and a little oily, and a very strong smell too.
Amanda G.
Avonmore, PA
This product is great if you are looking for something to give you great volume and a hold for all day than I would highly recommend this product!
Renee S.
Leesburg, VA
This hair spray is great for my long hair - it's fine and doesn't have much natural volume to it. This adds just enough volume to take away the flat-as-a-pancake look, and holds style really well even in humidity. It does require a touch up in the afternoon with fine hair, but it degrades gracefully through the day. It does not make your hair hard or shiny, and smells great to boot.
Brooke B.
Mont Alto, PA
Love this for when I make my hair super curly. It adds to and holds my curls all day!! This is one product I continuously buy and use!
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this clog a lot?
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol