Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#50 in Hairspray
Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. .
Photos (7)
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 17, 2017, 6:35 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
I like this specifically because it's a pump spritz instead of an aerosol. It smells good. It works wonders on flat hair. I spritz this close to the roots and hit it with the blow dryer.
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
Los Angeles, CA
March 15, 2017, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
One of my favorite hair products , doesn't leave my hair sticky! Also smells wonderful , it last the whole day without retouch! It met my expectations and I would so recommended to anyone who needs a good hair spray
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Phoenix, AZ
March 29, 2017, 4:19 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
Great hairspray! Doesn't make my hair to still at all unless you layer it enough haha I'm sure you could. Kept my hair in place for weddings and dances over the years. Smells good too!
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
Plantation, Fl
April 13, 2017, 10:16 a.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
When I'm going out and I feel my hair looks to flat I use this product and it gives it a lot more volume, it's a pretty great price! Depends on where you shop but it last for hours so I would definitely buy again.
qunita b.
qunita b.
Pensacola, FL
March 27, 2017, 11:33 a.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
any aussie product i have used havent let me down yet ! give this a try if you are looking to add volume to your hair ... works well , not like most heavy hairsprays i have had before .
Roxanne M.
Roxanne M.
St Augustine, FL
Feb. 17, 2017, 7:55 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
I have used this product since I was a kid.. and now my kids use it.. I have three girls and they always use this brand . Good smell and strong hold
Analiese R.
Analiese R.
March 26, 2017, 1:17 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
this hairspray worked very well in my hair. i did not find any clumping, which i LOVED. my hair is blonde, and very long and thick. this hairspray is one of the few hairsprays that actually held my hair in place.
Ashlie S.
Ashlie S.
Brookland , AR
June 7, 2017, 4:22 a.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
Shout out to Aussie for doing its part in protecting the Ozone! I genuinely love this product, perfect hold throughout the day without making my hair "crunchy".
Erika
Erika
April 12, 2017, 7:22 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
Love this spray! It holds very well and I love the spray bottle. It also has a good smell to it and you don't need to apply much of the product for it to work
heather m.
heather m.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 29, 2017, 4:52 a.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
i have tried this brand of hair spray over and over and can not get on board. the spray version just adds wetness to my hair and does not hold like it should
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol