BY AUSSIE #50 in Hairspray

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Mindy S.
Mindy S.
Mishawaka, IN
Hairspray has a nice scent but is a little strong. The hold was nice and was not stiff like some of the other hairsprays that I have tried.
Alyssa Q.
Alyssa Q.
Corpus Christi, TX
Love this hair spray smells good and stays with a strong hold all day this is the only brand of spray I buy
Bridget M.
Bridget M.
Phoenixville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this product. It adds volume while smelling amazing. I have used Aussie products for years and swear by them
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Chicago
I love Aussie for soft curls without heat just over braids and I will have bounce curls the next morning (:
Donna J.
Donna J.
Pelham, AL
This hair spray is awesome! It held my hair style all day long. It didn't not have a bulb up in my hair at all. It also didn't have my hair turn white. I love this product. I still use it now.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Great Falls, MT
I love Aussie! It smells so good!! I have never had a problem with their products, the hair spray is amazing, holds, and doesn't leave that flaky mess!
Krista J.
Krista J.
Amery, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product for about two years, but I stopped using it because the hair spray made my hair really crusty and hard. I also found the nozzle to clog up quite easily.
Erinn P.
Erinn P.
I love this hairspray. I always go for the maximum hold because my hair never stays, but with this hairspray I don't have a problem. My favorite thing about it is that it smells great too!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Portland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it is amazing and great for every age I would definitely recommend it for everyone
Candy A.
Candy A.
Brownfield , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hairspray and how it holds your hair in place and the frizzed hair too
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol