Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#50 in Hairspray
Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. .
Photos (7)
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Longmont, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 10, 2017, 6:58 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
I think what I love most is that this is not your typical areosal hair spray. Aussie products always smell amazing and work great, and this is no exception. I like to take this with me as I travel. It keeps my fine hair voluminous
Christina M.
Christina M.
Beech Grove, IN
Feb. 18, 2017, 10:31 a.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
I love Aussie products!! This hairspray is really good! It doesn't make your hair feel hard and crunchy! It doesn't flake either! I think that's why I love this product so much!! I would recommend it to anyone!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Rochester , NY
Feb. 12, 2017, 12:07 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
I love this stuff! I got this for free in one of my voxboxes and I like that it's non-aerosol. I love the smell, it works great to keep my hair in place, and overall it's one of my favorites!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Turlock, CA
March 15, 2017, 7:39 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
I love how this hair spray smells and the fact that it's non aerosol it holds curls just about all day super affordable can find it at any store that sells hair products only reason I would not give it five stars is because it does leave hair a bit sticky
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
West Orange, NJ
March 27, 2017, 9:29 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
This hairspray smells great and it won't leave your hair sticky or rock hard. It's a good value and lasts for a long time with occasional use. It's one of my go-to sprays when I want my hair to stay curled, but still move. I'd recommend it to others!
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
March 13, 2017, 3:31 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
Eh. Not one that I would recommend but that's because I prefer an aerosol Over a Spray!! Aussie Spray leaves a crunchy hard texture to your hair as with an aerosol just gives great hold. I think this kind of hairspray is totally a matter of preference.
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 22, 2017, 6:22 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
This hairspray is so nice! It doesn't get all crunchy like a lot of other hairsprays i've tried. It also lasts for awhile even if you use it everyday. I will for sure be repurchasing this when it runs out.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Salem, AL
April 26, 2017, 9:06 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
This hairspray does alright to hold down frizz, which is my main concern. It's a good value for what it is. I don't need more volume so I can't judge on that but it does what I need without getting sticky.
Alasia S.
Alasia S.
March 9, 2017, 3:01 a.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
This Aussie hair spray didn't hold my hair at all. It left residue and the only good thing is it smells good. I threw away half the bottle because I was just adding unnecessary product to my damaged hair.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Kittanning, PA
April 13, 2017, 7:51 a.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
My favorite hairspray to use! Holds so strong all day! High quality and exceeded expectations. Good price for a great product! One bottle lasts me a long time. I buy this product all the time!!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol