BY AUSSIE #53 in Hairspray

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite hairspray! Holds my hair in place all day long and doesn't make it hard and sticky. It smells really good too!
Angela P.
Angela P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product because it is a "light" formula and it doesn't give your hair that "wet" look, which is really great for me since I have fine and oily hair. I do find it volumizing, but don't think it lasts all day for me, which may be more due to my natural hair condition anyway.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
This product wasn't bad. It was actuallygreat for a cheaper brand. I love the non-aerosol factor, and will probably buy it again.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the hold it gives my hair without making it stiff or sticky. Doesn't flake on my hair or weigh it down. I have thick wavy hair and it work great
Sonali B.
Sonali B.
Victorville, CA
First of all, the scent is amazing as all Aussie products are. One thing that bothers me at times is that it can be sticky if you use even an extra spray than needed, but it does it job well!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Lehi, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aussie has always been an old school fav, hairspray always seems to hold good it def does its job plus they always smell amazing
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Great product. it doesn't damage the hair and comes out easily in the shower. Has a great hold for all types of hair.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Cincinnati, OH
I did not really like this hairspray. It does leave your hair a little sticky. It has a good smell. It's best used on wet hair.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aussie makes my hair smell amazing. I love hoe it holds my hair when I curl or straighten it
Keeps it where I want it
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
From the smell to the way it holds a curl. I love this hair spray.. And my boyfriend loves smelling it on me as well.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol