Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#50 in Hairspray
Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.Β  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.Β  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. .
Photos (7)
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Doesn't leave your hair hard and crunchy like other hair sprays which is why I love it!
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Hobart, IN
This hairspray works well, but the spray often gets clogged and it won't spray at all.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Smells great and keeps a good hold throughout the day. It is not overly sticky either.
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
It is the best when you are tight on money and is looking for alil lift in your hair.
Smells very good and holds your hair to the way you want it plus it doesn't flake
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Columbus, OH
Works well after I curl my hair and as a touch up to make it hold a little extra.
amy s.
amy s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for special occasions. It smells devine and keeps my hair in place!
Shay D.
Shay D.
Ottawa, OH
This product makes my hair look fresh and silky πŸ‘ΉπŸ€–πŸ˜΄πŸ™€πŸ‘ΊπŸ€–πŸ€•πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ΏπŸ€•πŸ˜΄πŸ˜²πŸ’©πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Lela B.
Lela B.
Superior, WI
April 11, 2017, 10:48 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
I prefer this type of hairspray because the aerosol kinds make me cough and wheeze. This one has a very nice sent and fairly good unless the humidity is extremely high outside. I've noticed that inside the house my hair looks absolutely perfect for just a couple of scriptures of this but then I go outside and do absolutely nothing at all, no sweating or anythingand when I go back inside after 15 minutes or so to see how my hair is reacting to the humidity, it's all kinked up as if I had done nothing to it.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Knoxville, TN
May 2, 2017, 4:45 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 8.5 fl oz
With fine hair, I tend to need a little spray when curling my hair, and this spray works very well.  The smell is great, and I like the pump spray rather than using aerosol.  When I use this product, my hair will hold curl longer than 12 hours.  I do not have to over use product to get hold and the price cannot be beat.  This spray works just as well as my high end hair products.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol