BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Katlyn H.
Mauston, WI
This stuff is amazing. I love love love the smell of all Aussie products, especially the hairspray. It holds my hair up and in curls all day and I never have to worry about my hair falling down
Katelyn k.
Melbourne, FL
I don't tend to use hairspray very often because I find that it makes my hair to crunchy, but this is one of my holy grail products that doesn't do that! It smells great, and keeps all my flyaways and baby hairs in place!
Maggie A.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go to hairspray! Holds great and smells pretty like a hairspray should! Can even wet it and restyle again!
kara s.
It was okay I guess. Average hairspray, nothing special at all. Smells great, but I'm not sure I would purchase again
Stacy F.
Fitchburg, MA
This product does the job. I mostly enjoy the scent, it reminds me of grapes. It does leave my hair kind of stiff.
Angie S.
Olathe, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this hairspray. It has a nice smell and is lightweight, which is great for my fine hair. It didn't leave a sticky or crunchy residue but I'm not really sure how strong of a hold it has. It didn't seem to last through out an 8 hour day. But overall it was a great purchase and I would buy it again.
Shelley N.
Olympia, WA
This is my travel hair spary of choice - I love that it is non aerosol so it will not explode in my bag.
mara W.
Morgantown, WV
This hair sprays works so well,does magic I promise you, buy now! This product makes your hair very smooth and silky like.
Kayla M.
This holds my hair in place without making it look hard or crunchy like some other hair sprays do.
Jennie T.
This is one of the better hair sprays I have used. It does not make my hair feel hard once I spray it.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this clog a lot?
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol