BY AUSSIE #50 in Hairspray

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Liz S.
Liz S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Aussie's products! This spray gives the perfect amount of volume without too much trouble, and doesn't leave your hair looking wet
Lilliana C.
Lilliana C.
Hurst, TX
I have really straight hair and I hate it because it is very flat and dull. I enjoyed this product because it solved that problem but I would rather use Suaves volumizing spray. Its cheaper at Walmart and is the same in quality.
Shelby I.
Shelby I.
Orem, UT
This is my all time favorite hairspray! I never buy anything else! It always keeps a strong hold and I love the scent it has!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Stafford, VA
This is a great strong hole hairspray. We use this product for my daughters hair during dance competitions and holds her hair in place all day! I also love the smell! Not to overpowering and just a clean crisp smell.
Kate L.
Kate L.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Has a great smell and holds your hair nicely. Frequently the pump malfunctions and you have to spray it more than normal.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite hairspray! Holds my hair in place all day long and doesn't make it hard and sticky. It smells really good too!
Angela P.
Angela P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product because it is a "light" formula and it doesn't give your hair that "wet" look, which is really great for me since I have fine and oily hair. I do find it volumizing, but don't think it lasts all day for me, which may be more due to my natural hair condition anyway.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
This product wasn't bad. It was actuallygreat for a cheaper brand. I love the non-aerosol factor, and will probably buy it again.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the hold it gives my hair without making it stiff or sticky. Doesn't flake on my hair or weigh it down. I have thick wavy hair and it work great
Sonali B.
Sonali B.
Victorville, CA
First of all, the scent is amazing as all Aussie products are. One thing that bothers me at times is that it can be sticky if you use even an extra spray than needed, but it does it job well!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol