BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I like to use non-aerosol hairsprays because I don't think they make my hair feel as sticky. Anyways, I love Aussie, most of my hair products are Aussie so it makes sense to me to use the same brand hairspray.
Hannah G.
Great hairspray. Delicious smelling and extremely effective for someone with thin/thick hair. I love using a few spritzes of this to give my hair awesome volume and hold throughout the day. At only about 4 dollars a bottle this stuff is a steal!
Rebecca H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this stuff! I got this for free in one of my voxboxes and I like that it's non-aerosol. I love the smell, it works great to keep my hair in place, and overall it's one of my favorites!
Beatrice E.
Recently I've been using more hairpsray than I'm used to because I've grown tired of my fly away baby hairs always sticking up like they have to see what's ahead of them. So since my family us uses the Aussie hairspray I tried it out. Now I do this thing wear I spray my hair after I put mousse on and then I brush my hair into place. I admit I've seen a huge difference from before. My hair stays down and it looks sleek and great but it doesn't stay like that all day. I find myself having to rebrush it halfway through the day. I mean when I see extra strong hold I expect it to be that way. Do I really have to spray until my hair turns white in order for it to work all day? I don't think so. I still use it because It helps compared to before but the label was a but misleading. I say try it out for yourself and maybe it'll be different I do have extremely curly hair and it's not that easy maintaining it. So hopefully someone has a better chance than me.
Heather S.
Turlock, CA
I love how this hair spray smells and the fact that it's non aerosol it holds curls just about all day super affordable can find it at any store that sells hair products only reason I would not give it five stars is because it does leave hair a bit sticky
Bianca P.
West Orange, NJ
This hairspray smells great and it won't leave your hair sticky or rock hard. It's a good value and lasts for a long time with occasional use. It's one of my go-to sprays when I want my hair to stay curled, but still move. I'd recommend it to others!
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Eh. Not one that I would recommend but that's because I prefer an aerosol Over a Spray!! Aussie Spray leaves a crunchy hard texture to your hair as with an aerosol just gives great hold. I think this kind of hairspray is totally a matter of preference.
Janisa Q.
This isn't the best of the best by any means but for the price it gets the job done. One complaint I have is how crunchy it can get on my hair because the sprayer gets clogged. A perk for this hairspray is it does stay in place.
Amanda G.
Salem, AL
This hairspray does alright to hold down frizz, which is my main concern. It's a good value for what it is. I don't need more volume so I can't judge on that but it does what I need without getting sticky.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This hairspray is so nice! It doesn't get all crunchy like a lot of other hairsprays i've tried. It also lasts for awhile even if you use it everyday. I will for sure be repurchasing this when it runs out.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Does this clog a lot?
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol