Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#64 in Hairspray
Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. .
Photos (6)
Arya A.
Arya A.

I use this like a dry shampoo: to give me volume and life on the days of flatness and everything else. After running out of another hairspray I had, I picked up this one and I do not have regrets. The price is right, and its great. Non-aerosol is obviously great for the environment and your hair too.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Portage, MI

I LOVE the smell of Aussie their my favorite hair products. I liked this spray because 1. It smelled good, 2. It holds the curl very good and doesn't make my hair get that crunchy feeling that you get with a lot of hair sprays and hey no aerosol is better for the environment so that's always a plus.
Alison N.
Alison N.
Ponte Vedra, FL

Just like all other Aussie products this hairspray has a great fresh scent. I prefer non-aerosol hairspray when doing more intricate hairstyles, like braids. This product is perfect for providing great hold on those styles. Definitely one of my favorite hair products, that I will always repurchase.
Judy H.
Judy H.
Norristown, PA

Great hair spray. Easy to use, last a long time and always holds my hair they way I need it to. Compared to other brands it smells much better! :)
I have waivy, sometime frizzy hair. When I straighten it I use this to hold everything in place. Keeps the frizz down and my hair straight all day long!
Janet S.
Janet S.
Santa Ana, CA

This is one of my favorite hair sprays for the reason that it smells wonders. I use it when I get out of the shower to start my day. It helps the pesky baby hairs from sticking up and keeps my hair calm enough to look great. It can also cause my hair to feel soft when I brush my fingers through it.
Kyleigh N.
Kyleigh N.
Paris, AR

If you want some hairspray that is going to make your hair stay put all day then this is a good product. I have some pretty thick hair and hard to control but this is a good product. The only thing I'm not a fan of is it will make it look stiff and a little oily, and a very strong smell too.
Angela P.
Angela P.

I really like this product because it is a "light" formula and it doesn't give your hair that "wet" look, which is really great for me since I have fine and oily hair. I do find it volumizing, but don't think it lasts all day for me, which may be more due to my natural hair condition anyway.
Ruby B.
Ruby B.
Boulder, CO

I liked this hairspray! I really liked the fact that it is not with aerosol, because it makes it seem like it is healthier for my hair, yet still being good hairspray. It holds well, but the only thing I have a problem with is that it is hard to get out of my hair, and is a little greasy!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME

While the smell is pleasant and I love that this isn't an aresol can, it just didn't do it for me. My curls fell out almost instantly, unlike when I used other hairsprays. Also, my hair is currently blue and it made the color bleed all over my hands and neck. It was a serious pain.
Trish W.
Trish W.
Grovertown, IN

I'm not so sure this hairspray really adds volume, but Aussie has always been my go-to when I want to lock my hair in place. Naturally curly hair doesn't really agree with humid Florida summers but thanks to Aussie Hairspray I look more like me and less like hunting season. 5 stars
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX

has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol

Join Now