BY AUSSIE #100 in Hairspray

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Denisha R.
Newark, OH
Love that Most Aussie products are still a flexible hold. Love the smell! One of my favorite points are the smell like grapes! Very affordable and they send a lot of coupons also! Very effective for all day hold! I usually use their gel first then spray for a all day hold!
Stacy N.
Old brand, with old smell anyone would recognize. Not really into it. Would not buy. ugh my hair type is normal. I don't like it, so no comparison. .... doesn't meet expectations, it's old. I also would not wear the perfume 'Exclamation' by Debbie Gibson, That's my point.
Kehlief C.
Allison Park, PA
The smell is so good!!! I don't use hairspray often, but when I do, I often reach for this! The holding power is great, but you do get some stickiness with it. It is long-lasting and holds up well in humid conditions. Definitely on my list to repurchase soon.
Jeanette M.
I prefer Non-Aerosol hairspray over the spray can. I don't know if it adds volume but holds my hair fine. I love the smell of Aussie Products. Sometimes the pump gets clogged but I just run under hot water and it works great after that.
Katie F.
Bear creek, NC
We love this product it's great I always use it on my hair when I know I need a stronghold in the humidity of the day or when I'm going to go out and I'm afraid that it's going to get messed up it's a great product for the price.
Kimberly D.
Oak Harbor, WA
I have fine hair, which is usually weighed down by hair sprays. Aussie Aussome Volume not only doesn't weigh my hair down, it gives it the volume I want while keeping my style in place. Unlike some hair sprays it lasts for hours.
Ivanna Y.
Raeford, NC
This is perfect for traveling since it is not aerosol. It also has a great smell to it compared to other brands. Aussie provides so many different kinds of hairspray but the volumizing was my favorite since my hair is so thin.
Atqiya P.
Upper Darby, PA
The fragrance is really really nice!!!!! At first i didn't like it. Then i gave it another chance and i loved it. My hair feels really soft. And smell good. Another thing i liked about this product was that it was affordable.
Jasmine M.
This is great not the best and there are issues with the hold and force. It leaves a breathable finish but it does leave flakes after awhile. It is a great smell, a good product. I love the Non aerosol aspect of the product.
Colby G.
Hyannis, MA
I use this Aussie hairspray daily and love the smell and its overall hold in my hair. I have naturally thin hair and this holds perfectly in my hair without making it have that crunchy look. Inexpensive and lasts a while!
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this clog a lot?
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol