BY AUSSIE #53 in Hairspray

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Judy H.
Judy H.
Norristown, PA
Great hair spray. Easy to use, last a long time and always holds my hair they way I need it to. Compared to other brands it smells much better! :)
I have waivy, sometime frizzy hair. When I straighten it I use this to hold everything in place. Keeps the frizz down and my hair straight all day long!
Alison N.
Alison N.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Just like all other Aussie products this hairspray has a great fresh scent. I prefer non-aerosol hairspray when doing more intricate hairstyles, like braids. This product is perfect for providing great hold on those styles. Definitely one of my favorite hair products, that I will always repurchase.
Janet S.
Janet S.
Santa Ana, CA
This is one of my favorite hair sprays for the reason that it smells wonders. I use it when I get out of the shower to start my day. It helps the pesky baby hairs from sticking up and keeps my hair calm enough to look great. It can also cause my hair to feel soft when I brush my fingers through it.
Kyleigh N.
Kyleigh N.
Paris, AR
If you want some hairspray that is going to make your hair stay put all day then this is a good product. I have some pretty thick hair and hard to control but this is a good product. The only thing I'm not a fan of is it will make it look stiff and a little oily, and a very strong smell too.
Ruby B.
Ruby B.
Boulder, CO
I liked this hairspray! I really liked the fact that it is not with aerosol, because it makes it seem like it is healthier for my hair, yet still being good hairspray. It holds well, but the only thing I have a problem with is that it is hard to get out of my hair, and is a little greasy!
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
Deer Park, WA
Love Aussie hairspray, my favorite part is the smell of it :) Gives a great hold and my hair never falls out, also keeps my curls in tact. Love the price of it too. My hair is light blonde and very fine and shoulder length works great with it :) I would definitely buy it again.
Shelbi H.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to be a bit more conscious of the environment when I buy products and this makes me feel a bit better (still not the best but gotta start somewhere). It has good hold and a really great smell but does not hold all day so I recommend this for a small amount of time usage.
Desaree M.
Desaree M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works awesome. It's such an amazing product that does its job. If you need something that really holds your hair, this stuff really works. I have long and thick hair. It's a hassle doing my hair so I use this as a little volume and or use it to scrunch my hair with.
Alex L.
Alex L.
Applegate, MI
I use this hairspray eveyday to keep my hair in place and normally I would have to spray my hair multiple times, but with this product it lasts me all day. I recommend combing your hair as soon as you spray it in so your hair isn't clumpy, other than that I love this product!
Maria A.
Maria A.
I love Aussie products! Not only do they smell wonderful but this non-aerosol pump spray is the greatest. Aussie products have never failed me, I have natural curly hair so I use the volume mouse and the use the sprits and it does the job and leaves my locks smelling great !
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol