BY AUSSIE #53 in Hairspray

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
qunita b.
qunita b.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
any aussie product i have used havent let me down yet ! give this a try if you are looking to add volume to your hair ... works well , not like most heavy hairsprays i have had before .
Roxanne M.
Roxanne M.
St Augustine, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product since I was a kid.. and now my kids use it.. I have three girls and they always use this brand . Good smell and strong hold
Analiese R.
Analiese R.
this hairspray worked very well in my hair. i did not find any clumping, which i LOVED. my hair is blonde, and very long and thick. this hairspray is one of the few hairsprays that actually held my hair in place.
Ashlie S.
Ashlie S.
Brookland , AR
Shout out to Aussie for doing its part in protecting the Ozone! I genuinely love this product, perfect hold throughout the day without making my hair "crunchy".
Erika
Erika
Love this spray! It holds very well and I love the spray bottle. It also has a good smell to it and you don't need to apply much of the product for it to work
heather m.
heather m.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have tried this brand of hair spray over and over and can not get on board. the spray version just adds wetness to my hair and does not hold like it should
Jacob V.
Jacob V.
Smells great. Holds decently, if you sweat, Ita game over for this product, I'm a drummer, so hold is important, but the product breaks down after a hefty performance
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Dallas, TX
This hairspray is just amazing! It helps keep my hair styled without the flakes or crunchiness. My baby hairs are never out of control with this! My all time favorite hairspray!
Christy M.
Christy M.
Milton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
its OK...definitely holds the hair but leaves it crunchy and flakey. I do like the way it smells though. It keeps the hair in place for several hours
Cheryllynn S.
Cheryllynn S.
Love this hair spray - good on the environment and holds your hair wonderfully. Its really windy where I live and this stands up to it. Perfectly every time.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol