BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Megan B.
Megan B.
I've used Aussie for the past 10 years. I love the smell of their products and they help make my hair more manageable. It reminds me of my middle school days lol. It will always be one of my favorite hair product brands!
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
Malvern, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I can put this in my hair at the beginning of the day and it will stay amazing and beautiful throughout the whole day
Kortney C.
Kortney C.
Terre Haute, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it holds to its volume pretty good for me. Easy application doesn't get everywhere either.
brandy h.
brandy h.
I love this product, it works and smells great . The price is affordable and it leaves my hair looking awesome 🙆. I would recommend this product to anyone gladly.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Lebanon, OH
Smells great with fabulous hold that doesn't weigh hair down. I've used this product for years and have tried others but this is the best product for the value.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Plantation, FL
This stuff was OK, but not as good as I hoped it would be. Also, it has a funky smell that over powers any perfume I wear, so that is a major thumbs down for me.
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
Hayden, AL
Works great to add volume and keep volume! I use it after curling my hair and it helps keep my curls all day!
Lorrie R.
Lorrie R.
This is a great hair spray. I love that it is an not aerosol can. It has a nice firm hold, while still keeping your volume. One cannot forget about the classic Aussie smell that leaves your hair smelling wonderful!
Mindy S.
Mindy S.
Mishawaka, IN
Hairspray has a nice scent but is a little strong. The hold was nice and was not stiff like some of the other hairsprays that I have tried.
Alyssa Q.
Alyssa Q.
Corpus Christi, TX
Love this hair spray smells good and stays with a strong hold all day this is the only brand of spray I buy
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Lyndsey K.