BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Ashland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works ok for a non-aerosol hairspray. I don't feel like it distributes evenly and it seems to spray in a concentrated area.
Davina N.
Davina N.
I love this! Keeps my hold and is good for the environment. Reasonably priced and does what it says it does! Can't go wrong.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent hold and I really like the pump instead of the aerosole spray. My mom and I have been using this brand for decades.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Junction city, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried once and I didn't really like how my hair looked after a few hours. I have sraight hair and it didn't do much for it.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Weston, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product does do a good job of keeping hair in place and it does smell good. But, it leaves a sticky residue.
Alyssa M.
Prefer the aerosol type spray, but this does work in a spur of the moment time. The nozzle occasionally clogged.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a big fan of non-aerosol hair sprays, and this is one of my favorites. It is a great smell and really holds your style in place without being to stiff and crunchy.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Eccles , Wv
I have thinner hair, when I use this product it makes my hair look thicker and fuller and holds my hair in place
Megan B.
Megan B.
I've used Aussie for the past 10 years. I love the smell of their products and they help make my hair more manageable. It reminds me of my middle school days lol. It will always be one of my favorite hair product brands!
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray is great because it Does not make your hair hard. It keeps it soft and gives the natural look to you hair.
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Lyndsey K.